• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    OnePlus Pixel Experience on OP7 Pro - Amazing battery!

    OnePlus Pixel Experience on OP7 Pro - Amazing battery!


    Pixel Experience on OP7 Pro - Amazing battery!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    For those of you keen on flashing and are okay with ditching oxygen OS, I'm currently running the pixel experience rom which I believe is a port from the Pixel 4 XL. Even got an email from Google welcoming me to my new pixel, hah. With the display locked to 90hz and QHD+ 24/7, I've so far had 3.5 hours of SOT at 73% battery. This is absolutely far better than my SOT on OOS- I've tried oxygen 9, 10, NoLimits 9.7/9.8 on oxygen with a combination of different kernels including smurfkernel 3.5. For whatever reason, the battery life on Pixel Experience is just monumentally better by comparison on the stock kernel. Just wanted to share :)

    submitted by /u/DingusTardo
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the notification for Oxyen OS 10.3.1 for 7 Pro with Oxygen Updater.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Just got the update notification on my 7 Pro. Here's a screenshot of the change log

    submitted by /u/wellkevi01
    [link] [comments]

    Google app ambient mode dash charge issue

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    So normally when I would plug my phone in, it would start dash charging almost immediately. Now that I've enabled ambient mode in the Google app, my phone seems to take quite a bit longer to charge. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a way around this?

    OnePlus 6t

    submitted by /u/Captain_Gr8ison
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Pro gets OxygenOS Open Beta 9 with January security patch

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    [OP6T T-mo] A10 Update rolling out now

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    A6013_34_191228, 1652.9MB
    Change notes from update UI

    -Upgraded to Android 10 OS

    -Android security patch upate to December 2019

    -Improved system stability and general bug fixes

    submitted by /u/ninjamcninjason
    [link] [comments]

    T Mobile finally pushes Android 10 to the 6T

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:53 PM PST

    T Mobile finally pushes Android 10 to 6T https://imgur.com/a/vmPBCnT

    submitted by /u/m1ma
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protector for OnePlus 8

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    OP 7T Sale

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I see lots of posts about people wanting a restock on the 7pro, but the 7t is $499 as well. Is there any reason that I shouldn't buy a 7T right now? Why is the 7pro so much more sought after?

    submitted by /u/sillykumquat-
    [link] [comments]

    Just got A10 on OnePlus 6t. How do I access Google Assistant?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    I saw you have to swipe from the corners, but that isn't working for me in the new gesture system. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/1819bob1819
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus Bullets Wireless 2 microphone Windows 10

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Hi. The sound in my headphones works fine in windows after pairing, but the microphone does not. Both work perfectly on the phone of course.

    I have obviously selected it in sound settings. I have tried reconnecting a. well as restarting the pc. It does show up in the list of mics as "oneplus headset (hands-free)" or something to that effect.

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/the-thing-is
    [link] [comments]

    Question about wireless bullets 2

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Hi,

    I am a recent user of One Plus.

    I noticed that with my wireless bullets 2 earphones, I sometimes suddenly get loud static sound?

    I got a replacement from OnePlus, and I got that same issue again.

    Is this a product manufacturing issue? Or is there something defective with my headphones?

    submitted by /u/wha2les
    [link] [comments]

    7T or 7 pro?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

    So im deciding whether to get the 7T or 7Pro... Since theyre both the same price... Now, other than like the 1440p disp on the 7pro, the selfie camera and the flat display, are there any other differences between these two i should be aware of?

    submitted by /u/carloxcast
    [link] [comments]

    Pie-Like Notch Hide Alternative

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    For those of you on Android 10 who want the original notch-hide function from pie, here is a workaround. Download this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nachonotch

    And go through instructions. While it's not an exact copy (i.e: no dimmer icons) its 99% close enough and I am very happy with the results. Hope you all find this solution to be good enough. I certainly do!

    submitted by /u/Indianb0y017
    [link] [comments]

    7 pro 10.3.1 update here

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Downloading through oxygen updater

    submitted by /u/cobrajet7
    [link] [comments]

    7T Pro 5G McLaren Edition 10.0.25 is rolling out

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Just checked my (longest name for a phone ever) since other OnePlus devices have been getting firmware updated over the past few days.

    It says it's supposed to improve 5G up and download speeds, have bug fixes, and a security patch.

    269.3MB downloading now

    submitted by /u/REHTONA_YRT
    [link] [comments]

    Update to A10 on TMobile 6T not working?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    So I saw the news about Android 10 coming to the 6t and clicked install right away. My phone has rebooted but the notification saying "finishing system update" is still there after over 10 mins. The progress bar on the notification hasn't budged. I can't open any apps and I'm kinda scared I'll have to reset. I didn't back up or anything. Please help me.

    EDIT: The update broke my phone so I have to factory reset now.

    submitted by /u/MeltedTrout4
    [link] [comments]

    I think a lot of people would be happy if there was a regular version and then a mini version of the phone as well

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 05:37 AM PST

    kind of like how the iPhone releases its regular version and then a smaller version of the phone. And how Samsung releases a regular version and then a smaller version. 6.4 inches is pretty large for a lot of people. It's practically a tablet or a Galaxy note and the fact that you have to use two hands to use it.

    I think a lot of people would be much happier if there was also a version that was maybe 5.7 in or even smaller like 5.3?

    Pixel and iPhone but there is an about 5.7 but they make the screen narrower from side to side so it's easier to hold.

    But either way I think a lot of people would like it if there was a smaller option as well

    submitted by /u/Agile-Challenge
    [link] [comments]

    OP 6T heats up during ambient mode?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I enabled the ambient mode on my 6T yesterday, although I found that the phone is rather hot to touch when it is under ambient mode (perhaps because the screen stays on while charging)

    Has this happened to anyone else? I have since disabled the ambient mode, and the phone is back to its cool side during the charging process.

    submitted by /u/KaltBier
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods work only in the Dialer app but not in Skype, Telegram, Viber, or any other video call app

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    I have OnePlus 6 with Android 9 and a pair of AirPods. The problem is that I can't use them for video call apps. Somehow the sound goes through speaker while the AirPods are connected. At the same time, I can use them fine with the Dialer app.

    Q: Does anybody have the same issue? Any idea on how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/4ipp
    [link] [comments]

    Security updates for old OS versions? Is Lineage the best option??

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Guessing it's a dumb question, but my 7PRO came with Pie and it works fine for the things I need it to work with (well, except occasionally missing alarms).

    I do not want to upgrade the OS to Q/10... but I'm guessing 1+ doesn't maintain/release security releases for anything but the most recent release (and even then they're way behind at the moment).

    So, is the best way to stick with Pie and get the OS security patches by installing Lineage OS?

    submitted by /u/can_dry
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Known bug with the latest 5/5T update affecting call hang ups

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Might be obvious, but I really want to know: Why are there so many posts daily about people raving about or looking for 7 Pro when the 7T Pro has been out for a while? Is it a failure or something?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I really don't get it. I thought the 7T pro was a minor upgrade to the 7 Pro, and once it became available everyone would obviously go for it instead of the older model.

    Am I missing something? Is there a significant flaw with it? I don't see ANYTHING about 7T Pro on this sub.

    Sent from 7 Pro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/C2-H5-OH
    [link] [comments]

    Fully wireless bullets earbuds?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Hey Oneplus fans! I've been in the market for quite a while now for a solid pair of fully wireless earbuds that'll pair with my phone. Do y'all think there's a good chance that Oneplus will release a fully wireless bullets headset soon, or should I look at something else? The new Galaxy Buds + are looking really nice. Thought? Thanks everyone! :)

    submitted by /u/Atomic-Adam7
    [link] [comments]

    OP 6T shelf bug still present

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Despite a launcher update and being on 10.3.1 the bug where the shelf becomes unresponsive and has to be disabled and re enabled still happens. What's interesting about the latest incident moments ago is when I tapped on it the screen powered off as if it was a blank area of the homescreen. Annoying bug for sure but infrequent enough I can't get too bothered.

    submitted by /u/PourJarsInReservoirs
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on OOS 10.3.1 (OnePlus 7 Pro)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:23 PM PST

    For any of y'all on this update, have y'all experienced any bugs yet?

    Also, I'm curious as to whether Warp Charge is an OxygenOS thing or strictly a hardware matter. In other words, could there be a bug/issue in this update that could negatively affect the ridiculously fast warp charge technology, perhaps making it slower than 30W? I hope not, because that's one of my favorite features of the OnePlus line.

    submitted by /u/sashahucks98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel