• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    OnePlus OnePlus-branded Dash/Warp charging power bank may be coming soon

    OnePlus OnePlus-branded Dash/Warp charging power bank may be coming soon


    OnePlus-branded Dash/Warp charging power bank may be coming soon

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    The Google Assistant-powered “Ambient Mode” is rolling out to OnePlus devices

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Notifications on Lock Screen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Just updated to latest version as suggested on my OnePlus 6 and I don't think there is a single thing I like on it.

    Most annoyingly only 2 notifications seem to be displayed on the lock screen when previously it was more like 5 before you had to pull down to see more. Also the annoying 'other notifications' - dear god go away.

    If you want the notch area to be darkened it now pushes the too toolbar areas (time, battery etc) lower down so you lose screen space. If you don't want this, the toolbar bits go up the top but there is a horrid white bar on most apps and it no longer firs all my usual bits up there. Used to have network speed displayed but this no longer fits and can only be displayed when pulling down the top tab.

    Pressing the lock button there is now a delay in awaking the phone when locked when before it was almost instantaneous. What a disaster of an update.

    submitted by /u/justaquad
    [link] [comments]

    Gboard huge gap at bottom with new update?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I am using 6T and ever since i did the update there is a huge space at the bottom of the keyboard?

    image for ref

    submitted by /u/58Josh
    [link] [comments]

    Does GCAM allow RAW + wide angle camera on the OP7 Pro?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I really want to shoot a RAW timelapse with the wide camera

    submitted by /u/roadtrippa88
    [link] [comments]

    Best Dolphin emulator settings?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    I have a OnePlus 7T. Paper Mario TTYD runs fine but Spiderman 2 and Mario Galaxy 2 run choppy.

    I'm using the latest version of Dolphin from the play store.

    submitted by /u/BiggerInTheInside
    [link] [comments]

    10.3.1 good?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I got the notification but haven't updated yet since I think the biggest problem I've had with my 6 was caused with the A10 update. Should I accept this one?

    submitted by /u/xAkMoRRoWiNdx
    [link] [comments]

    One plus 7 pro out of stock

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Is it ever going to come back? I can find posts about it from like 2 months ago.

    submitted by /u/Baida_RS
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop mode on 6T?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Would this USB-C dock work with the 6T to enable desktop mode?

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0822RB9N5/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_nGBqEbPACVQW3

    submitted by /u/mzs112000
    [link] [comments]

    Downgraded my Oneplus 7 pro to Android 9

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Just got a one plus 7 pro and love the phone. I have seen some people complaining about the android 10 update and after my small amount of time with it I can see why since 9 was so buttery smooth. Here is a little mini guide for how to downgrade to 9 as well as some things I use to make that easier as well as an app to keep my phone running smooth

    tl;dr : One plus 7 pro is great, and runs well on android 9 and happy I downgraded. You can too if you want!

    Disclaimer - I am in no way responsible if you brick your phone or lose your data. Proceed at your own risk.

    After buying it a few days ago I used it a bit when it was still on Android 9 and found it to be extremely fast. After the upgrade to 10 it was still fast but noticed more lag than I experienced in 9. I hadn't installed my full compliment of apps either just the essentials while I was testing.

    Decided to downgrade back to 9. Ended up being pretty easy, just did a local upgrade with the official downgrade package (Link Here) from the OnePlus forums. Then I upgraded to the latest version of 9 which afaik is 9.5.13. OnePlus doesn't make older versions available so I found a great thread on xda (Link Here). After upgrading I installed twrp and magisk via the all in one tool (Link Here). After that was done I also installed another app I find to be great to keep my phone running smooth called ice box. I find there is a lot of apps I need only on an occasional basis but don't want them running in the background and this app keeps them disabled so there is no chance they can run in the background.

    Now time for the restore, I used a backup from my old phone. These days there is a number of ways to back things up but I find getting all my apps installed without having to re-download them from the play store, keep my data and not have to login again is the key. I used to use titanium backup but starting having a lot of issues. A while back I found another app called Swift backup that can both backup to cloud and local and includes all your app data. Some apps refuse to work with it but most do. It's also paid but the app is great so I have no issues supporting the dev. This combine with backing up photos and videos via the various cloud apps for this (google photos and amazon photos) make the experience pretty painless when I have to wipe.

    I am not affiliated with any of these apps just a happy user of them.

    submitted by /u/stuzor
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Pro issue

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Hey guys. Trying to flash Magisk to my 7Pro via TWRP. I have 3.3.1.4 installed.

    Problem is when I go into TWRP my system says 0MB and I can't install anything.

    Help please?

    submitted by /u/ps2gamefreak
    [link] [comments]

    4k video editing

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Is anyone else getting a message when they try to edit 4k60fps video saying that it's not available?

    submitted by /u/SpartiatisX300
    [link] [comments]

    Abort System Update?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I have a 6T and have been avoiding the Android 10 update, since the first one was such as disaster. I had to wipe my phone to go back to Android 9. When the daily update notification pops up, I open it so it gets dismissed. Today I missed and hit "Download and Update" in the notification by accident. Now its waiting for me to reboot to apply the update.

    Is there a way to abort the update at this point?

    submitted by /u/supersigh
    [link] [comments]

    T-Mobile glass cover not register fingerprint

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Has anyone boughten the glass protector from T-Mobile to use with their 7T Pro McLaren and not been able to have the phone unlock with your finger print?

    I am able to register it, or so I think, but when the phone is locked and I use my thumb or another finger registered to unlock it, it doesn't work. I've put a few on but no luck. I've also removed the stock screen protector it comes with as well.

    submitted by /u/eater0fworld
    [link] [comments]

    New OnePlus 8 Pro leak reaffirms design and claims 120Hz display refresh rate

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Issues with Chrome (native as well as webview)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    I'd be browsing through a page and suddenly the browser stops responding. Going to the app switcher and coming back doesn't do anything. To solve this, I need to lock my phone and unlock it. This happens often enough to be irritating.

    Anyone else face this? I'm not sure if this is a OnePlus issue or a Chrome issue. Help me out so that I can whine at the right people.

    Using OP6 on OOS 10.3.1

    submitted by /u/M1TR
    [link] [comments]

    Third party charger cable

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Hi there, Just bought a OnePlus 7 pro without the charger

    I want to know if there is any third party charger(in the UK if possible ) that charges the device fast,

    if not could I use a third party cable with the warp charge power brick and get faster charge speeds ?

    (As I currently have 2 spare power bricks and cables )

    Also does the op7 pro support super vooc as I see the watt config is different (10v 5a. VS 5v 6a)

    Thanks, cheers .

    submitted by /u/Da_Viper
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7t without tempered glass, your experience

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Hello, my 7t's factory protective film is getting worn out and scratched, i have bought 4 tempered glass covers but honestly hate the feeling of them, never used them on other phones ( only once out of necessity to cover a crack).

    I wonder if any of you use yours naked, i know it has gorilla glass 5 and i imagine it will withstand my key scratches but falls are more worrying.

    Using a speigen case BTW, not the super bulky ones but the 1 with corner protection tech.

    submitted by /u/Skylink87
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7t screen protector?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    What would be the best screen protector to get for a 7t? The official one is a little expensive in my opinion and I was wondering if there was any good ones on Amazon or something for a lower price.

    submitted by /u/Big_D_555
    [link] [comments]

    Connectivity dies during Standby? (OnePlus 7 Pro)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Hello all,

    Some time back, I started seeing "Weak GPS Signal" messages popping up when I would activate my phone from Standby mode. These messages would vanish almost instantly once the screen became active.

    In addition to the GPS messages, I'm also sporadically getting "No Network Connection" messages in the Google Voice app. These messages are occurring in the exact same way as the GPS messages -- happening when I activate the phone's screen from Standby, and then disappear after about one second once the phone becomes fully active.

    Now a new development seems to be happening when the phone is on standby. There are times now where I won't receive notifications that I have an email, or a WhatsApp message while the phone is on Standby. But the instant I wake the phone and the screen becomes active, a flood of notification icons and tones come in.

    Feels almost like the phone is losing Network Connectivity when the screen is off (Standby), and then re-gaining Network Connectivity once becoming fully active.

    Is anyone else seeing this issue? I'm on Oxygen OS 10.3.0.GM21AA currently for additional reference, and my phone is the OnePlus 7 Pro.

    Any input would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Kgibbons04
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Hello everyone Anyone knows when Android 10 will be released for 7 pro 5G edition?

    submitted by /u/AbdAlkalk
    [link] [comments]

    Network settings greyed out

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I just bought my OnePlus 7T pro today, and haven't been able to get it to register my SIM cards. They just show a grey icon crossed over at the top of screen. When trying to access the mobile network settings, they are also greyed out and I can't enter the settings for it at all.

    I've tried using one SIM card, dual SIMs, restarting with and without SIM tray inserted, resetting network settings, even a new factory reset even though it was a fresh install from the store.

    Any help would be appreciated as I obviously don't have access to WiFi at all times.

    Also I hope it's okay for me to post this for help here, as I couldn't post to the OnePlus community for whatever reason.

    submitted by /u/modebloggen
    [link] [comments]

    How to reuse a OP3T?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Since the OS support has ended, what are some options to reuse it for some cool projects or home automation? It still works great except the screen is a little unresponsive at times now.

    submitted by /u/saif177
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel