• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    OnePlus Oneplus 8 coming early?

    OnePlus Oneplus 8 coming early?


    Oneplus 8 coming early?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I just keep checking availability of 7 Pro. Meanwhile here oneplus 8 rumors they say that version is pretty close. Do you think that's why 7 pro is out of stock?

    submitted by /u/yuriygreb
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Pro freezing and crashing

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    Has anyone else had a problem with their OP 7 Pro? My phone will randomly slow down significantly almost every day, opening the camera app locks the phone almost entirely. I also won't receive any notifications for numerous apps until I manually open them up, including Facebook and Snapchat. Reddit also struggles to run consistently nowadays.

    I can't exactly say when this started but it feels like it was close to the most recent system update.

    submitted by /u/NikolitRistissa
    [link] [comments]

    OP7Pro gestures in landscape

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Has anybody else experienced the problem on OP7 Pro that they can't use the 'home' navigation gesture when the phone is in landscape mode, since the 10.0.3 update? If so: did you find a solution?

    submitted by /u/lars2k2
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro (8GB RAM 256GB storage) vs 7T same price

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:49 AM PST

    So, I am considering upgrading from my OP3 and at the moment I could get the OnePlus 7Pro with 8 gigs of RAM and 256GB storage for the same price as a OnePlus 7T. I've handled both phones and I don't think I mind the curved screen edges on the 7 Pro, which is the thing most people dislike about the 7 Pro. Is there any reason to get the 7T when I can get the 7 Pro with these specs for the same price?

    submitted by /u/bjornvil
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 3 battery life issue

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    If your trusted Oneplus 3 is using up a lot of battery after the pie update, and the issue is because of "mobile network standby" taking up a ridiculous amount of battery even when idling / when aggressive doze is on, it would help you if you turn off "automatic date" & "time zone" in settings. The battery life increased phenomenally - I can actually go an entire day without recharging (I'm not a heavy user), as opposed to the half a day previously.

    It worked for me - and I found the fix on reddit ( unfortunately I cannot find the link anymore, but if you do find it, please post it here, I'd love to send a thank you to the lad/laddy !)

    P.S while the original post, if I remember correctly, was for OOS 9.0.x, it also worked really well for me on lineageOS 16. I hope this helps some other oneplus 3 users. The phone is still quite amazing in terms of specs after such a long time for a casual user like me. Plus, lesser e-waste, yay !

    submitted by /u/Capable-Amphibian
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody gotten the 10.0.3 update on the Op7 Pro yet?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:08 AM PST

    I was wondering cause I haven't gotten it and still stuck on october security patch.

    submitted by /u/Tome25
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having data issues with OP7Pro on T-Mobile?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    It started about a week ago -

    The mobile data on my OnePlus 7 Pro (Unlocked) claims to be at full bars, but absolutely nothing loads. Spoke to T-Mobile and they claim it's a OnePlus problem with the lastest update to the T-Mobile cell towers for 5G.

    Anyone else experiencing this issue?

    Also, anyone used the OnePlus 7 Pro on Google Fi? I'm thinking of switching...

    submitted by /u/alliethefatcat
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here use Textra and have Android 10 break the MMS?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Ever since I updated to Android 10 Textra doesn't send MMS worth a shit. Always gets stuck on sending then I end up having to restart just to get it to work again.

    Went back to stock Android and it send pictures almost instantly.

    submitted by /u/Spykez0129
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand the USB Type-C audio output

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Recently got the OP 7T, upgrading from OP 3T which has the 3.5mm audio jack output. For regular calls this was handy as I always had a wired headset around; for listening music I would use the 3T's USB OTG feeding a separate DAC/headphone amp.

    With the new 7T I can certainly do the latter using the phone as a music player via the Type-C connector but does the 7T USB port actually output Analog audio? I always thought so - if I simply connect a pair of headphones via a basic Type C to 3.5mm adapter, should work - right?

    Got confused when I saw a number of these adapters on Amazon stating some audio sampling rates like 192KHz... do these actually have a DAC chip in there?? And why is that needed, the phone should already have a built-in DAC for the internal speakers, can we not tap into that for headphone output?

    TL;DR Don't understand why Type-C to 3.5mm headphone adapters on Amazon say they have DAC chips, why is it needed?

    submitted by /u/george_c33
    [link] [comments]

    OP6 Screen stays black after calls

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Since updating to 10 (10.3.0) I've had trouble waking my op6 from a call. At the end of every call, I end up pushing the power button, fingerprint sensor and tapping the screen multiple times to try to get it to wake with little success. Typically the other person ends up hanging up first then my screen wakes out of the Phone app. Had anyone had a similar experience?

    submitted by /u/Eilermoon
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to activate the {password required before powering off) feature?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I've noticed lots of phone have that feature but I don't think Oneplus has this. Is there an app or settings I can use?

    submitted by /u/WeirderComa
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Data Usage While on WiFi?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    My wife recently got a 7T and she swears it's using data while she's at home and connected to WiFi. I have a 7T also and I haven't noticed anything like that, but I also have more data than I can use so I don't really keep track. Anybody else experiencing this? I don't see anything in the settings to suggest it's even an option, so I suspect she's wrong, but ya never know.

    submitted by /u/K1LOS
    [link] [comments]

    7T Bluetooth broke?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I can't turn it on anymore. I've tried factory reset and even fresh installed 10.0.6 to see if it's the OS but it still won't turn on. See my recorded screenshot so you know what I'm talking about. Could it be a hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/prevailious
    [link] [comments]

    Got 10.3.1 just now in San Francisco for my OP6

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Got 10.3.1 just now in San Francisco for my OP6. 10.3 was good. 10.3.1 also fine. All aspects of phone works good, including camera, LTE, WIFI. No installation problems. Thanks OP for testing first, pushing out clean update. Fine waiting.

    submitted by /u/bramfoto
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to root my device to disable system updates?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:43 PM PST

    My phone works great, I don't need this like 5 gigabyte update they keep trying to push on me. I don't want anything to change and I'm tired of swiping away the system update every day. Thanks

    submitted by /u/CFOGetsPaidFirst
    [link] [comments]

    Face Recognition doesn't work anymore?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    I flashed my phone to stock OS and am currently on OxygenOS 10.3.1 Android 10. The face unlock says my face is unrecognizable and never works.. Not sure if this is a common issue or something I need to sort out. Im also currently rooted

    OxygenOS: 10.3.1 Android: 10 Device: OnePlus 6

    submitted by /u/Sithex
    [link] [comments]

    Frame rate issues

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    My device is still dropping frames, it didn't bother me too much at first but now it's getting in my nerves, are they going to fix it?

    submitted by /u/CloudyKills
    [link] [comments]

    OP 6T not charging with another cable

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Hey. Have been using phone for a year and wanted to change charging cable, because it got loose, but phone won't charge with other cables. Is only me or this is well known problem? It won't show charging symbol, not even slow one, but in app "Amepere" shows it actually is charging with +360mA.

    Have any solutions or may I only use original cable which is bs imo.

    submitted by /u/Krikal_LV
    [link] [comments]

    Disable swipe from corner for Google Assistant

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    I have accidentally turned on swipe up from corner for Google Assistant and I can't figure out how to disable it. I had it turned off before but can't get it back off. Do you know where to find this option?

    submitted by /u/mtb109
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 pro other notifications

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    I just updated to Android 10 and when I look at my notifications there's a group of "other notifications". Does anyone know if there's a way to turn this off? I don't like it. It breaks the continuity of the notifications

    Edit: Android 10

    Edit again: I figured it out. For anyone else who has the same problem, if you long press on a notification in the "other notifications" and set it to important it won't show up in the other notifications section anymore. I turned the one I had there to important and the other notifications section is gone now

    submitted by /u/ploot_
    [link] [comments]

    Export Digital Wellbeing data from One Plus Dashboard

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Hi fellow OP-users I have a question:

    I have an OP 6T and I want to export my phone usage data for some personal data analysis.

    I am not a big phone-tech-guy so I have NO idea how I could do that, so if you tools/ ways to obtain that data, please share!

    submitted by /u/letschib
    [link] [comments]

    Have they completely removed the slide to navigate options?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Hey! This may be a stupid question, but I installed the new update today, and the option to navigate apps via slide gestures seems to have been removed.

    To clarify, I'm referring to the option that used to be available while using the navigation bar that offered the ability to flick upwards from the bar to show all open apps, and slide left or right along the nav bar to swiftly switch between apps.

    Am I just being thick and can't see the option anymore, or has this actually been removed? I really liked being able to flick between apps without having to show them all and then select one.

    submitted by /u/BuffaloTheory
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Oneplus 3 a good budget phone?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Basically title. I have quite the small budget and was thinking about getting the 3, because it seems better than anything else with a similar price. But is it a good phone compared to other budget devices?

    Thanks for any answers!

    submitted by /u/Sparky_____
    [link] [comments]

    T-Mobile Converted 6T on 10.3.1 stuck with August Security

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I'm on a converted t-mo 6T updated to the latest international rom. When I check the security update version, it's on August 2019. Clicking that, it just tells me I'm on the latest version. I'm using Magisk also updated to latest. Is this a glitch in reporting or a glitch in my actual security version?

    submitted by /u/Tocaitl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel