• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Need help resetting Windows 8/8.1 password Tech Support

    Need help resetting Windows 8/8.1 password Tech Support


    Need help resetting Windows 8/8.1 password

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Ok Ik this might sound sketchy but I had a really old laptop that I had collecting dust for a while, problem is I forgot login password. I dont have my Microsoft account connected so I cant do it through Microsoft. I just want to back up all my DS roms and Gamecube games and possibly buy a better laptop. Can anyone recommend something I cam burn on a CD since I dont have a flash drive laying around.

    submitted by /u/KennyPowers36
    [link] [comments]

    Let's say I only have $500 and I want to invest that money into buying tools and hardware/software that I can use at home for my home lab that will help me in my career experience. What are some I.T. essential tools that I should buy? What's the best way to invest my $500?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance for the input.

    submitted by /u/Robotchan66
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Mac Pro. Every time I try and launch battlefront two this pops up.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    My internet ethernet/wifi isn't 200+ mbps anymore for my laptop, but 75-90mbps. But when testing phone it's 234 mbps.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I have the 200 + mbps package from spectrum. I used to get 234 constant tests back in December when we first got the services. But new year has caused a lot of issues more than the ones that were already present. The issues that have been a issue since getting the service is constant router crashes which I have had 7 tech guys from my ISP come out and check to say it's fine. 3 maintenance and 4 field techs. all telling me that it's good on their end. even replaced the modem and wall connectors. But I still get dropped from internet even when watching shows. But recently i am not even getting full MBPS i used to get. And testing at another home with same spectrum 200+ mbps it's the same deal. I'm in need of help because it's not the router or modem so thinking it may be a win 10 update?

    submitted by /u/rayy2d2
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 search no result

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Since 2 days windows 10 doesn't find any apps, documents, etc when I'm searching for them.

    By pressing windows key or the search icon you can search for apps, docs,.., but when I'm searching for something the menü where the programs are listes stays blank. (No result, just the blurred background you get)

    I didn't do any updates, just installed java, but that is unlikely to be tge problem because I have it on 2 other pcs working just fine. Maybe bcs of a newer version?

    How i noticed: I put it into standby and after some time came back to watch youtube videos. As i typed in firefox i noticed there is no response.

    I already tried re-indexing, didn't work. In Task Manager, the search process has a usage of ~1%cpu, 56MB Ram, 0-1MB disk usage.

    submitted by /u/Domplayz02
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking at upgrading my laptops hdd to ssd and I don't know if the drive in looking at is suitable for a laptop.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    The main problem is that I don't know if this particular drive needs power from something other than the basic connector.

    Ssd on question: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07L3D19MY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_qy4pEbDX153YD

    submitted by /u/Mrm854
    [link] [comments]

    Davinci résolve will be hidden after 10-15 minutes of rendering video, and it is showing up in task manager but not the task bar

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL When playing Games

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Been dealing with this random BSOD issue for last couple months. Happens when I've been playing games for a few hours. Happened twice today.

    Specs:

    Windows 10

    NVIDIA EVGA 2080ti XC Ultra

    intel i7-9700k overclocked to 5.0 ghz and 1.35v. Followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1Ze80GpLo

    16gb (2x8gb) GSkill TridentZ DDR4 3200

    ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard

    750w PSU

    Minidump Pastebin:

    https://pastebin.com/k2HKmeKz

    ---

    Built this computer around November 2019, BSODs started happening the last couple months. Happened with multiple games.

    Tried a Windows Memory Diagnostic, no issues reported.

    Used DDU to uninstall the nvidia driver and I did a fresh install. BSOD happened again.

    My BIOS has the latest driver: Version 1401 from 11/26/2019

    Checked windows update, and the Intel Driver & Support Assistant, says there's no new updates.

    P.s. first time posting in this subreddit, let me know if I need to provide any additional information. Thanks!

    Edit 2/8/20: The RAM is set to XMP II

    submitted by /u/aznjoez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel