• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Laptops Help I cant play games normaly everything is stuttering because of this.I tried multiple fixes nothing didnt work...

    Laptops Help I cant play games normaly everything is stuttering because of this.I tried multiple fixes nothing didnt work...


    Help I cant play games normaly everything is stuttering because of this.I tried multiple fixes nothing didnt work...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Pls help?! What is the best between these two.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Im trying to choose between the intel variant or amd variant of nitro 5.

    INTEL variant:

    i5 8th gen Gtx 1050ti 1tb hdd 4gb ram ips 60hz

    AMD variant:

    Ryzen 5 3550h Rx 560x 1tb hdd + 256ssd 4gb ram ips 120hz

    Im doing cad and games. Also they both cost $650

    submitted by /u/SuperZigga
    [link] [comments]

    How do I start this? What do I need to connect also to get it started

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Why do Dell and HP laptops get so much hate from people on the Internet despite getting great reviews?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I've been looking to buy a new laptop and doing some research on this. What I find is that products from these brands get great reviews and recommendations, but people on the forums, comments sections, reddit, etc. always seem to be talking about how bad the products are. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/kry33t33
    [link] [comments]

    Acer nitro 5 problems

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Can a laptop with these specs run new games?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    It's the ASUS S510UN Intel Core i7–8550U (1,80 – 4,00 GHz) Quad-Core 4C/8T 16 GB DDR4 SSD: 256 GB M.2 SATA3 SSD NVIDIA GeForce MX150, 2GB GDDR5

    submitted by /u/andrejjj17
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop Bag for Travel

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I'm looking for some hints for a new laptop bag.

    I make weekly business trips - often travel light and have a hard cased, laptop bag on two wheels which is an overnight bag.

    As well as a few pockets, it has two main areas for clothing.

    I am looking to replace this with something similar but it is hard to judge these things inline, so after a few hints.

    Looking for:

    -carry on luggage size -large area for 1 change of clothes -many pockets for practicality -hard wearing, good quality.

    I'm not overly fussed on branding - but often with a brand comes quality.

    Budget isn't limitless, but looking at 100-180£

    Cheers 😁

    submitted by /u/i_ChopsMcgee_i
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on a laptop setup

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    I've previously had a Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop which I have used for a lot of stuff, and due to having some problems with the Wi-Fi adapter and slow responsiveness I have decided to get a new one.

    I'm not really aware of what some of the better laptops cost, but my budget is at £350-400 as I will also need to get a monitor and mic for the setup. I know it's a pretty low budget for this sort of thing but it's the best I can come up with.

    I will most likely play games on it, watch videos and livestream. So if that could help you guys help me it'd be great.

    Thanks for your help in advance and am looking forward to some of your suggestions, maybe even for a decent priced mic/monitor!

    submitted by /u/Radxtaa
    [link] [comments]

    Just Found this 2 GB stick of Oreo at Goodwill for five dollars Does anyone know it I can use it in my acer nitro 5? Ps I don’t have my laptop rn it’s Why I’m asking

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    After almost 3 years, just found out that HP Envy has a tablet feature.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    That's right,

    I bought it after I graduated HS in 2017. Today while fidgeting with charger cord I put the Envy on its side and it asked if I want to go into tablet mode. I was confused so I looked it up and it turns out the screen can pushed all the way back. I guess that says how much of an educated purchase I made.

    Funny thing is, I was about to buy an old IPad to study for the digital LSAT. Guess it sorted itself out.

    submitted by /u/Joshthewoz123
    [link] [comments]

    What are some great recommendations for a laptop solely for word documents?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Hey, I need help in deciding which laptop to get.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    hey,

    I'm looking to purchase a laptop and right now I need to decide between two laptops that a friend recommended me.

    this one: https://ksp.co.il/?uin=66188

    Lenovo IdeaPad L340-15IRH Gaming 81LK00C1IV

    and this one: https://www8.hp.com/il/en/laptops/product-details/31569969

    hp pavilion 15 dk0008nj

    right now it's about the same price so I would like to know which one to buy or if there is a better laptop for about the same price. thank you.

    submitted by /u/dvd1600
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a MacBook Air/Pro or a Windows Gaming Laptop?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:17 PM PST

    I'm in the market for a laptop upgrade and I'm debating on whether I should go with a MacBook or a gaming laptop. I currently game on a Windows desktop with a GTX 1070 which I'm planning on upgrading by the holidays and on the go I use an 11" 2018 iPad Pro. My budget is around 1000-1700 dollars. I do live in the apple ecosystem, however I'm wondering if the iPad Pro detracts the need for a MacBook and if I go with a windows laptop I'd want to at least game on it.

    submitted by /u/OldButterscotch
    [link] [comments]

    X1 carbon 8th gen i7(16gb/512gb) or Surface Laptop 3 i5(8gb/128gb)?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Any suggestions on what video player I could use to watch movies and shows on my laptop?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I currently use VLC but every 15-20 seconds it goes all grainy and pixely. Can anyone suggest a good player to use?

    submitted by /u/ThesmoothGemminal94
    [link] [comments]

    Best current easy repairable laptop multimedia, gaming and professional activity (coding app)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Hi,

    I want to replace my old asus G750JS with a new laptop.

    I use my laptop for everything : multimedia, gaming and professional activity (coding app).

    I need it to be easy access for repasting, changing battery ect.. like my old HP probook. It's very important because the asus motherboard was reverse mounted and it was very difficult for access so I was never able to clean it..

    The screen size should be between 15-16".

    I don't play fps but a lot of rpg japanese or game like red dead redemption 2.

    I can buy it without OS.

    Budget max 1500€ (well i can increase it if there is a need).

    I need to be able to buy it in european country.

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/Urtz9
    [link] [comments]

    What should I get?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I am a college sophomore studying computer science and mathematics and I need a new laptop. I have a 15.5 inch Gateway currently and I am looking for a small laptop where I can code on it and not have to carry around a 20 pound laptop all day. Preferably 11 or 12 inches, maybe 13. I will mostly code on it and leave all my other files on my older laptop. I just need something smaller and faster. Any reconditions?

    submitted by /u/If_True_print
    [link] [comments]

    I made a playlist of videos I've made on the HP 14-DK0002DX. A budget laptop with some upgrade options.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Question about GPU and System Requirements Lab

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Hi! I got a IdeaPad S340 with the following specs the other day:

    Intel i5-1035G1 8GB RAM 512GB SSD

    Now, while realizing I won't be able to run many games at all (bought the laptop for Office work and Visual Novels), I decided to try to check SRL for which games I could run. I have a desktop PC as well for modern games, so while checking SRL for newer Visual Novels and indies, it tells me that I can't even run Shovel Knight at all due to it requiring 256MB of VRAM while the i5 G1 only has 128MB. Nor am I supposed to be able to run Disco Elysium because it requires a i5-7500 or AMD 1500 equivalent (fairly sure my i5 G1 is better than those).

    I also checked Steins;Gate (original, not Elite), and it says I don't meet the recommended specs because it says I would need 1GB dedicated memory.

    My question relates mostly to GPU, I just threw Disco Elysium in there because it surprised me. So, to the question; does anyone know if System Requirements Lab is able to understand that my GPU is much strenger than 128MB due to it also getting 4GB from the RAM? I can understand it if a game NEEDS dedicated memory like with the Steins;Gate example, but I can't understand my Shovel Knight example.

    TL;DR:

    Does System Requirements Lab understand that while my GPU is obviously weak, it'll get a lot of help from the RAM as well?

    submitted by /u/Nico8777
    [link] [comments]

    Tech noob and looking to buy a laptop

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Hi looking to buy a laptop that can run most games on high settings but mainly planning to play wow retail. looking for the best laptop under $1000 but could go to 1500 if its really worth it. Other games would be Escape from tarkov, League, csgo an things like that

    submitted by /u/abacaab
    [link] [comments]

    What would stop from buying an Acer E 15?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Say your budget is $500 and you're looking for a laptop for General home use and some office use like google sheets. What are some cons about the E5-576-392H model that will deter you from buying and what would you recommend instead?

    submitted by /u/hushed-shush
    [link] [comments]

    Overclocking

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Is it possible to overclock a laptop? I have a Acer Aspire E 15, got it a few years ago.

    submitted by /u/maspcxp
    [link] [comments]

    Other side

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    I need help! I’m a noob.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    So I have this laptop OMEN by HP - 15-ce018dx

    Ok so a few questions 1- can I upgrade the graphic card? 2- if so how do I know which one will fit? 3- I want to upgrade the hard drive to ssd, will Any ssd fit or what? 4- when I upgrade the ssd will I have to put all my programs and files on the ssd or will it be there? And if they won't how am I supposed to transfer the files, programs, games, etc. 5- which RAM do I know will fit to upgrade? 6- does the laptop have a separate ssd port to upgrade and keep the hard drive?

    If you can use the number to refer to the answer that would help, and thank you if you do help me in advance :)

    submitted by /u/WolfedcT
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick the perfect laptop for me

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I want to buy a laptop and need help

    I want It to primarily watch movies and browsing

    I would like to develop on it and play old arcade games

    Things i want in it -SSD -WINDOWS 10 -2 in 1 laptop

    SSD is optional but if you know laptop like that without ssd or upgradable to ssd suggest it

    My budget is 300-350

    I can go a little more if i need

    I don't care about size really but I would prefer smaller sizes like razer stealth blade

    submitted by /u/alsaibi1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel