• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Help with FB Messenger sound Android Apps

    Help with FB Messenger sound Android Apps


    Help with FB Messenger sound

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:18 AM PST

    I was trying to assign a unique notification alert to FB messenger, but I've hit a slight snag. I can't stop it! When I open Messenger Owen Wilson says "Wow." When I open a different screen in Mesenger, Owen Wilson says "Wow." I can't find anything in the settings to silence it. I only wanted to hear "wow" when I actually get a new message. I've tried to troubleshoot online but I'm only getting results on silencing notifications. Please help, Owen Wilson keeps following me!

    submitted by /u/ccbchicago
    [link] [comments]

    I used the App Automateit with Android 9 and was able to set up exactly what I needed: When I start my game, a time starts and after 30 min the phone is locked. I have macroandroid now, but I'm too stupid to set the macro.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:44 AM PST

    I like to play my only game on my mobile phone always before I go to sleep, but unfortunately I manage to fall asleep more and more. Because of this I have no or hardly any battery left in the morning. Is there an app that not only kills music apps or does someone know about Macrodroid and can tell me how to set up the macro so that my game locks my phone after 30 minutes or after a certain time?

    submitted by /u/NeoNec
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that doesn't track your other social media?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I want to set up a new Instagram/Facebook business which I don't necessarily want my friends to know about. The problem is if I create a new account I always get people I know in my recommendation and I know they find me in theirs. I think it's because I'm using the same device but not sure. So would something like Tenta that provides you with a VPN fix that? Other ideas are also welcome.

    submitted by /u/The_Jumpar
    [link] [comments]

    Any apps for Snapchat cloning?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    There was parrarel space that could clone apps to have 2 accounts on different shortcuts but now it doesn't work with Snapchat, anyone knows any apps that still work with Snapchat?

    submitted by /u/_A-L-A-N_
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll be hosting a few Android app coding classes this year and welcoming those at any level. They’re free and there’s food ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    As mentioned in the title, following from last year i'll be again hosting a few coding lectures at WeWork offices in the UK/US throughout the year. I'll be going through the entire development/design of a cross platform app whilst being incredibly unfunny but it's free, there is food and it can be good fun. I've met some lovely people through Reddit so if it's at all of any interest to you, you are welcome to email me through my website or through Reddit PM!

    submitted by /u/davidmott
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook downloading something?...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Everytime I've opened up the facebook app in the past week or so the little downloading icon comes multiple times in my notifications bar. Any idea what is going on? I have a galaxy s10.

    submitted by /u/PiousCaligula
    [link] [comments]

    Show phone awake time since unlock

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Is there an app with a home screen widget or persistent notification showing how long I've been on my phone since I unlocked it?

    submitted by /u/buzzbuzzimafuzz
    [link] [comments]

    [request] App that diverts ring/alarm tone to top speakers instead of bottom?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Hello. I have a pixel 3a which unfortunately decided to stop playing sound from the bottom right speaker. It comes out staticy or not at all, which is frustrating. I've looked into the forums and lots of people are facing the same issue.

    I just can't find an app that will ring an alarm or calls through the top speakers like it does with most audio. I can play YouTube just fine, but rings and alarms are only played through the bottom right speaker.

    I'm at my wit's end. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/youignorantslut12
    [link] [comments]

    App to track daily "bad food" intake in grams?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    It's hard to track calories where I am, so I just decided to track my "bad food" intake per day. To eventually limit it down.

    Now, I found great trackers for (1) smoked cigarettes and (2) consumed alcoholic drinks.

    But I haven't found anything for food yet.

    Does an app exist for this? Or maybe you can recommend a lightweight, customizable counter app that could handle the job?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BranRob
    [link] [comments]

    Weather app

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:01 AM PST

    Hi androidapps community, let me introduce you my Android weather app

    Main features are:

    • current weather conditions
    • hourly weather forecast for the day ahead
    • week weather forecast
    • automatic detection and tracking of the current location
    • manual enter of location
    • unlimited locations
    • alerts of extreme weather conditions
    • notification of current weather conditions in the status bar
    • interactive weather widgets
    • clock and weather forecast
    • weather radar
    • dark and light themes
    • option to change measure units
    • informative and convenient user interface

    Look forward to hear your opinion

    submitted by /u/advertikon
    [link] [comments]

    Have you tried "Opera touch" before? It made other browsers feel like internet explorer to me, webpages feel like PDF document and the design is just stunning

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Looking for a Video Editor App to increase brightness

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm looking for a way to increase a videos brightness in an editor or something like that to save it on my phone. I can't find an app which can do that for me. Pretty annoying tbh.

    If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Mishka187STVT
    [link] [comments]

    Avoiding duplicate news notification?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Hi All, Hope this is the right place to come for this question!

    I'm kind of a news junky but I've always found it to be huge issue that I get so many notifications related to the same story. I was wondering if you all had recommendations for stopping this, or apps to consolidate news in a way that I wouldn't have to close down 5 notifications for any breaking need story.

    For example, for any given "top news story", I'll typically get a notification from New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press, Yahoo News, and Google News.

    Problem is, I enjoy getting exclusive stories from NYT or WaPo... but I also enjoy the curated content or hyper local news that Google finds for me. Arg!

    Anyone experience the same thing as I do? Are there suggestions or apps that can help with these issues or do people just deal with it!

    submitted by /u/schludini
    [link] [comments]

    Camscanner

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Is it possible to put the OCR as invisible text over a created PDF? I only find the option to extract plain text using OCR with camscanner. Not that useful...

    submitted by /u/mandathor
    [link] [comments]

    Lock Screen App Promotion

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Lock Screen App A simple Lock screen app with volume and power menu shortcuts

    Sample Image

    submitted by /u/nabeel527
    [link] [comments]

    Music app/game?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Are there any simple apps/games to make you feel like you're playing music? I'm thinking Guitar Hero but with any instrument.

    submitted by /u/elsuperrudo
    [link] [comments]

    Android Email app client which is NOT google owned

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Basically the title; which email app client on android is NOT owned (or developed in part) by Google? I have a suspicion that Bluemail, myMail for instance have googles 'bloody' hands (at least to some part) over them. I want to be able to use my outlook and yahoomail account without concerns of 'surveillance' by Google.

    submitted by /u/SuddenCryptographer6
    [link] [comments]

    Video Player

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Currently using MX player pro (size-14 mb,Installed size -48mb) The Mx share option replaces File mame by around 20+ random alphanumeric digits hence,becoming useless

    Is there any other video player(paid/unpaid),Which is smaller in size?

    submitted by /u/__RSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a data collection app (flavour tracking)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Hi there,

    I'm currently looking for an app that allows me to collect data manually and that has a list of visualisation tools. To be more precise: I want to improve my ability to taste, especially with chocolate, beer, wine, whiskey, tea and some custom ferments I'm making.

    The app should allow me to define a set of variables (around five) for each group and let me display them using a radar chart (aka spider chart). E.g.: Chocolate should be tracked by taste (probably all five), texture (hardness, meltiness) some aroma ...

    I thought about writing such an app myself, but maybe there is something already out there?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/eruesso
    [link] [comments]

    Google Drive and Google Photos Question : Where is the synced folder located and how do I delete it?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    I don't want to upload my entire database of videos and photos. It has already backed up onto Google Drive. The alert that my Google drive is full came up. I then turned off sync on my Google Photos. But my Google drive is still full.

    I can't find the location of this synced files/folders. How do I delete the previously synced photos/videos that Google photos uploaded?

    submitted by /u/ZaczSlash
    [link] [comments]

    Best music player app on Android ( free )

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Please what's the best music player app I can use on my Android to listen to ANY type of music file 😁 and not just mp3 or mp4

    submitted by /u/eddykhedira
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app for reminding what did you want to ask a certain person, when that person calls you?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    You know that feeling when you hang your call and immediately realise you wanted to talk to them about certain something? Or you know you wanted to ask more things and you forget half of them during the call?

    I hope you understand. I imagine it being a simple task manager that shows a push notification during a call that shows if you have connected some tasks to the person you are talking to rn. Not looking for a call reminder.

    That would honestly help me so much. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/WendetaWasp
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a music player that works like Spotify (explanation inside)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Hi,

    I think this will be way more clear if I use a picture : https://imgur.com/a/xlV5aj2

    Basically on Spotify if I want to hear song A, then song B and finally song C, I can click the 3 dots next to song A, select "add to queue" and do the same thing for song B and C, and Spotify will play me the songs in the correct order (A->B->C)

    However, on my current music player (Musicolet), if I want to do the same things I have 3 options that I don't really find satisfying :

    -if I choose "add to the current queue", the songs I want to hear will just be put at the end of the current queue, which is often like 200 songs forward

    -if I choose "play after current song" for song A, then song B and then song C, the app will play the songs in the reverse order (C->B->A)

    -the only option seems to be choosing "play after current song", firstly for song C, then song B, then song A, which is OK if the songs are next to each other but is annoyingly hard to do if they are far apart from each other and I have to think about it

    I know my request may seem useless, but I find it very frustrating that the few MPs I've tried have no option to add the songs I want to hear right after by just clicking "add to the queue", like I'd do on Spotify, so does anyone know an Android music player that works like that?

    Hope this wasn't too hard to understand

    Edit : in the end I was able to do what I wanted on my usual app, Musicolet; simply selecting multiple songs inside a playlist or a folder and selecting "play after current song" plays the songs in the order you selected them

    Not as smooth as Spotify imo, but still works pretty well

    submitted by /u/MaitreDuLogos
    [link] [comments]

    Best non-Nova launcher?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    I have an Android One device and I'm tired of the boring and featureless Quickstep launcher.

    Nova has a few decent features, but I can't really pay for stuff now. It tries to emulate stock Android anyway. I need a different look.

    I'm looking at Microsoft Launcher, maybe even Poco Launcher. What do you guys say?

    submitted by /u/SharpStuff227
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel