• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    My computer is extremely slow it can't even boot up (stuck at automatic repair even I use a Windows installer it would not boot) Tech Support

    My computer is extremely slow it can't even boot up (stuck at automatic repair even I use a Windows installer it would not boot) Tech Support


    My computer is extremely slow it can't even boot up (stuck at automatic repair even I use a Windows installer it would not boot)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Please help my computer doesn't boot even with Windows installer

    I can access BIOS but that's it

    I tried running my Bootable EaseUS Partition Manager But Stuck at Launching and Freezes

    When I boot from my hard disk it goes to Automatic Repair and Goes to black Screen

    My Computer is a Laptop

    Model is Acer Aspire V3-574G Or the name is Acer Aspire V15

    submitted by /u/_MatthewIsTheBest_
    [link] [comments]

    STOP 0x00000050:

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Hi what is solution of this issue STOP 0x00000050:

    submitted by /u/Messihas
    [link] [comments]

    My computer monitor randomly shuts off but stays on whenever I do something on my computer, when I unplug the monitor and plug it back in, the display comes back but its only a matter of time later until it comes back

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Uh, I want to format a drive and do a dual boot, but when I unplugged the hard drive that i was gonna format, the computer wouldn’t run

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:39 PM PST

    Kinda confused, also the hard drives are 120gb(main one) and 80gb(secondary one) and yes I did unplug the correct hard drive

    submitted by /u/dankestofstolenmemes
    [link] [comments]

    A rather peculiar screen issue.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Hello! My monitor has some rather odd issues. The issue being it doesn't display anything properly. By that I mean for whites, it never displays a pure white and when I'm on something like discord, small scanlines are present along with impure color and a lot of the time it looks as if other colors are mixed in. This monitor is calibrated and it is the MSI MPG27CQ. Should I RMA? The best way to describe the color when it is supposed to be displaying whites is if someone pressed a sweaty forehead on the screen and the sweat was left behind, or a film was on the screen. Rather odd metaphor but it's the best I can do ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    submitted by /u/amirhah_
    [link] [comments]

    Help please with Dell Latitude 3150 with SSD drive running latest version of Windows 8

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    I just joined reddit after lurking for years, usually in the anti-MLM section. My laptop is a Dell Latitude 3150 that runs Windows 8.3 (or whatever the latest update was. Might be 8.1, not sure) Last night I was using the laptop just fine when the screen all of a sudden went blank. When I tried to power it off, and hold the button down to force it off, it wouldn't stop. Tried several times. At that time, the LED indicator lights would come on. I hate to say this, but I wasn't aware that they meant something, so I can't recall what was what.

    Today though, the power button comes on, stays on for a minute or so, then goes off. I tried troubleshooting, by removing the back, removing the battery etc. When I tried to flip it over to hold down the power button, a bunch of stuff fell out. I have no idea how to put it back together. Some screws might be missing. If I take a pic, could someone tell me what to do? Also, it has a SSD drive. Can I take it out and plug it into another laptop or computer? Would it have to be the same exact make and model? Is that called porting? I've googled this issue to death, but can't make heads or tails of the search results. All of my email and work passwords are on that SSD drive. I backed up my hardrive through email. Thought I was hella clever. Nope. The password to the email is on the hardrive. I'm an idiot. I can't reset any passwords because all the recovery email passwords are also on the hardrive and I didn't input a phone number. I appreciate any help you can give!

    I know formatting is important to most redditors, so I hope this looks okay.

    submitted by /u/Middle-Confidence
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop Windows Manager is taking up most of my GPU, and GPU is not running at cap when playing high demanding games, such as RDR2.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel