• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Laptops Opened my lenovo laptop to clean it and found this on the cpu and gpu. What is this? Should i clean it off ?

    Laptops Opened my lenovo laptop to clean it and found this on the cpu and gpu. What is this? Should i clean it off ?


    Opened my lenovo laptop to clean it and found this on the cpu and gpu. What is this? Should i clean it off ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Can I use a laptop as a monitor to play console?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    So basically I live in a dorm that doesn't allow TVs but I would still like to play on my Switch / Wii. I tried to google it but nothing came up for me so thats why im here, anyone has an answer? Would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/volenterjozsef
    [link] [comments]

    What is this device? I have no clue

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Laptop + tablet vs 2-in-1

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    If I'm going into university and want to be able to take handwritten notes, which one is better?

    The way I see it, 2-in-1s make it easier to work with downloaded PDFs or PowerPoints, and also allow you to type and handwrite notes on the same device, while a laptop+tablet combo would enable me to get a more powerful and reliable laptop, and have a better writing experience on the tablet (2018 ipad for example).

    Anybody with opinions?

    submitted by /u/yifsmart
    [link] [comments]

    Is this laptop good enough for the elgato game capture card hd60

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    is it worth changing my laptop? (gaming purposes)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    So i have a Msi gs60 2qe laptop https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS60-2QE-Ghost-Pro/Specification, i have it for around 4 years now. i game quite often and tho this laptop is working perfectly fine and yeah some games do lag but not that bad, i was thinking about upgrading to a msi gs65 9sf https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS65-Stealth-9SX/Specification

    is it worth upgrading?

    submitted by /u/Megalomii
    [link] [comments]

    Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 vs Surface Pro 7 vs all the others

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    So I'm having a real hard time to decide which laptop I would like to buy. Main goals with the laptop is digital note taking (stylus precision is important), long battery life but it needs to be small and easy to carry around. I've also saw the HP 360xt and the Lenovo yoga c940 but I just don't know how good the stylus will be with them and how precise and nice it is to write notes on them. I'm used to the Apple Pen with my iPad so it's big shoes to step into.

    submitted by /u/HappyDaysMetoo
    [link] [comments]

    So my new HP laptop keeps showing this orange light which freezes the screen, any idea what I should do about it???

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Help pls

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I just bought an Asus Vivobook and it doesn't turn on without the charger. The night before I used it while charging and now it won't turn on without it, the laptop sounds like wants to star to work but just stops itself. The battery is full and the light that indicates it's turn on, lights for less than a second after the laptop turns off. The screen shows the Asus logo and then just go black and turns off. ¿Is it possible that using it while charging could affect something in the battery? (I used like this for several hours, 6 at least.) I didn't try to turn it on with the charger but then unplug the charger and let it work without it once it's on, I don't now if it would make it worse.

    submitted by /u/pobrejenniek
    [link] [comments]

    MSI laptop GE65 Raider 9SF randomly disconnects from wifi

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Always when I start playing online the internet disconnects or it disconnects randomly while doing anything (I don't really understand this but it uses "killer wifi" ) the problem goes away when I connect ethernet cable but I want to use it as a laptop not a pc.

    submitted by /u/MortexAG
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be worried that my battery voltage is higher than design voltage?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    i need some help

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    im having trouble with the fans. they're constantly very loud even though im only opening low demanding apps and the laptop isn't even that hot.

    i dont know how to fix this and would like some help

    submitted by /u/lucky_Jay2001
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for a college student / entrepreneur in Ontario

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    • **Total budget and country of purchase: 300 to 500CAD, Canada

    • Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply. Best specs for the money, decent battery life is a plus but doesn't matter that much.

    • How important is weight and thinness to you? Not very important

    • Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux. Windows 10

    • Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A. 14" but I can consider anything between 13 and 15.6.

    • Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run. Some light gaming probably (CK2, AoE2 DE, Mount&Blade Warband)

    • If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want? See previous, low settings would do it for me.

    • Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)? None, solid build quality would be a plus

    • Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion. I would be running Office and some Youtube & Netflix so a decent screen would be a plus.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dimbodem
    [link] [comments]

    Would this laptop be a mistake?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    https://store.hp.com/SwedenStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=8BH40EA&opt=UUW&sel=NTB

    I was looking to get a new laptop, and I started liking the one posted above. I will study for the next 5 years, and I would like to keep the same one for all those years.

    Looking at what's inside it certainly looks impressive to me. the only thing I have been worried about is the screen. It is and OLED (AMOLED) and a glossy one as well. Having a glossy screen can be countered by turning the brightness up, but then the burn in aspect gets me worried.

    Things I will be doing is studying, writing, watching movies, reading ALOT of articles.

    I use glasses so what I see gets compressed, and thus a 15 inch screen is kind of mandatory.

    submitted by /u/LeftRecommendation0
    [link] [comments]

    Help me choose razer blade 15 or Asus rog strix g531

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Best used laptop in 2020

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I am a College students looking for a refurbished or new laptop under $370. I will be using that for coding , minor games , watching movies . Please advice me, laptop or it's configuration that will suit me .

    submitted by /u/Noname1ol
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop pixilation when importing videos from iphone to pc?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    So i recorded a video on my phone which is 22 seconds long and it was recorded in 4k 60fps and it must of been compressed or something when moving it over to windows and it just looks really pixilated, i have the option to play it in 1080p but its still super pixilated.

    What can i do?

    Any easy tips to solve this issue.

    submitted by /u/DogMeatTalk
    [link] [comments]

    What is better? Aero 15 or ROG GL703GS-DS74?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I'm looking for a laptop and can't decide between these two. I have others in my scope as well, but these two stand out the most so far.

    Both have the same i7 8750H processor, 16gb ram, 256gb ssd storage, and a FHD IPS 144Hz display. The Aero display, however, is Pantone certified for color accuracy (a big plus). One is 17.3 inches and the other is 15.6 inches.

    Where they start to differ is the the GPU. The aero has a 1060, while the ROG is fitted with a 1070. The latter always has 1tb of mass storage along side the 256gb.

    Price wise the aero is going for 800 and the ROG is going for 700. I'm really torn between the two. Maybe I can get some guidance on what to get? I've done some research on both, and there are many mixed reviews.

    submitted by /u/sinwithme_
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find correct replacement battery

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I just inherited a 2014 HP Omen and I love everything about it except the battery life. It lasts about an hour when it is not plugged in and that's just browsing the net, no heavy use.

    I can't find the appropriate battery replacement on amazon. The model is:

    i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHZ

    Anyone have the right battery link for it?

    submitted by /u/swatecke
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop for Statistics/Data Science

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Hi, r/laptops. I'm beginning my MS in Stats & Analytics this Summer. In undergrad, I was able to use a Surface 3 to run RStudio/Office etc. quite well. I was surprised at how long it performed as well as it did. That poor thing has been through a lot, and isn't as sharp as it once was. I'm looking for a reasonably priced ($800 or less) laptop that's ideal for running things such as RStudio, Visual Studio, and SQL. Does anything jump out to you as "designed for Data Science?" Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PhoenixRising256
    [link] [comments]

    Are all small form factor laptops single channel RAM?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    I am currently deciding between the Acer Swift 3 SF314 and HP Pavillion 14-ce35001na, both have very similar specs, coming with 10th gen i5, however, The HP has RAM in single channel and there is no information on the Acer. Is the Acer dual channel or should i assume single because of its size?

    In addition, whoever has any information on the aforementioned laptops that could help me make a decision, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share, thank you.

    submitted by /u/trebuchet1234
    [link] [comments]

    Redditors against apple laptops, besides the price, what are your reasons?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Laptop for media production and gaming?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a laptop that can handle Adobe software smoothly (right now using loads of software for animation and video production for school), and play WoW (mostly) at medium-high settings. Something with a dedicated GPU, please! Budget is $1k-$1.15k if possible!

    Mainly just need it the software to not freeze up and hit snags when I'm doing editing.

    submitted by /u/seiiuns
    [link] [comments]

    My 2K screen ripples on the sides. what can I do with it?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    Need help with RAM upgrades

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:18 AM PST

    I have an HP 15-ak032tx with an HP 80A9 motherboard. I'm wondering if an 8gb 1600mhz PC3L-12800 DDR3L 1.35v NON-ECC CL11 SODIMM 2Rx8 (this info was specified on the product page) RAM is compatible?

    submitted by /u/Aldrinoid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel