• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Laptops Where can I buy Z key replacement in EU with fast shipment?

    Laptops Where can I buy Z key replacement in EU with fast shipment?


    Where can I buy Z key replacement in EU with fast shipment?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Happy Valentine's Day

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Why does my diagnostics show everything as "poor"

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Best gaming laptops that's not over 2000$

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    I want to buy a laptop that for gaming and studying but i don't know what to choose is there any reccomendation for laptop

    submitted by /u/Bokieez
    [link] [comments]

    Need help restoring this laptop.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Please help: I don't know what is happening with laptop screen

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    What type of SSD?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Hey, I've got a Lenovo y540. It currently has an 500gb SSD and I want to add another SSD. This laptop supports a SATA SSD plus an M2 SSD. Is there any way for me to find out what type is the one I have without disassembling? I need this in order to find out which of the socket is empty so I can buy the appropriate type of ssd. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xdrdaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Hp stream 13 not reaching high internet speeds with Ethernet cable

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    When I plug in my Ethernet cable my laptop only gets speeds of 20-25 mbs but when I plugged i The same Ethernet adapter and cable into my friends laptop it works fine.

    submitted by /u/superday44
    [link] [comments]

    Are Metabox laptops worth their hype?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    My Lenovo I used in highschool is dying and I need to upgrade. Isee the Metabox advertised everywhere so I'vee gone into their website and created one that I can pay off gradually at $36 AUD over the next 12 months. But are they worth it? I can share specs if needed, thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Jugumanda
    [link] [comments]

    My lenovo legion y530 charger was stolen

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Looking for a replacement and unsure exactly what I need, could anyone point me into the right direction? As for wattage and how many volts I need.

    submitted by /u/Checkmateyz
    [link] [comments]

    Intel HD graphics 630 performs better than gtx 1050ti

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Around a month ago I bought new laptop, mostly for esport games like lol or cs go and since then games were lagging and stuttering. I couldn't find the cause for that lag so I decided to switch from Nvidia GPU to intel HD. Most of the games I play now are perfectly smooth on low-mid settings, does anyone know what the issue could be ? is it PSU or something?

    submitted by /u/ImDeAdBrB
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop going to sleep while gaming

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Hi. I bought an Acer Aspire 5 a few days ago and today, while playing for the first time Apex Legends, it went to sleep mode after maybe 15-20 of playing. I may doubt that the problem could be overheating (the laptop seems fine on temperature) but I'm not an expert. This happened last night while playing another game. Any advice?

    Specs: i5 8250u GeForce MX130 2gb 8gb of ram (1x8)

    I was testing the settings of the game to have a good balance between performance and quality and running in low-medium settings.

    submitted by /u/xodmorfic
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Game Development

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    LAPTOP QUESTIONNAIRE

    Total budget and country of purchase: My absolute maximum budget is $700. I live in the U.S.A.

    Do you prefer a 2 in 1 form factor, good battery life or best specifications for the money? Pick or include any that apply.

    I would love a 2 in 1. But I would probably go for good battery life. A 2 in 1 isn't an absolute need. Battery life is.

    How important is weight and thinness to you

    I am not that strict on weight and thinness. A decent weight and thickness is just fine for me.

    Which OS do you require? Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux.

    Windows OS is the only one I would choose.

    Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.

    I don't want a giant screen, but a tiny screen wouldn't work for me. A medium sized screen would be great.

    Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.

    This would be on the internet a lot, and using programs for game development. Blender, a 3D modeling program. Unity, a video game engine. And Microsoft Visual Studio, a program for writing code. Photo editing would be used, most likely a cheaper or free Photoshop equivalent.

    If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?

    No specific games, but I would want to play most modern games. I would want to go on "High" settings for my games. With probably just 60 FPS at max.

    Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?

    I don't want any fancy fingerprint readers or facial recognition. A good keyboard and reliable build quality is all I want. Things like USB ports aren't a high priority, I can just buy a dongle.

    Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.

    I'm fine with gaming laptops being suggested, but I don't want the flashy colors. I don't have specific colors I want. But a kind of professional looking laptop is okay. If I don't have a choice though and a flashy gaming laptop is the best choice, I'll take it.

    submitted by /u/BiggyCheesy
    [link] [comments]

    I need help choosing a new laptop!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Hi all,

    My old 2012/13 macbook pro is on its last legs and have been looking for a new one for a while now. I had my heart set on the 1tb Huawei Matebook X Pro that was due to be out last year but never ended up being released, at least here in the UK.

    So, what I'm looking for is:

    • Storage: 1tb+... I will be using it to manage a lot of music, videos, games and other media so a hefty amount of space is needed. The more storage the better

    • OS: MacOS or Windows will be good - from what I've seen chromebooks tend to be on the lower end spec wise so I'm ruling them out early

    • It needs to be powerful: able to handle most games and comfortably run editing software etc. I don't know a great deal about processors etc but I would say i7 or better would be ideal, with 16GB+ RAM

    • Budget: I'm willing to go high end on this but don't want to spend way over the odds. This laptop should hopefully last me a while so I'm happy to go for premium quality. I'd set a maximum price of about £2500

    To give another sense of what I'm looking for, some examples of laptops that have interested me up to now are the Dell XPS 13/15, Surface Laptop 3, and the 16in macbook pro. Any info on these or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thomt94
    [link] [comments]

    Moving files & creating space on C: drive

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Hello,
    My C: drive has ended up being filled to the top (around 114GB out of 118). The games and files I have on my D: drive tend to run slower than on my C:, which is why I have come to the conclusion that I must move them.
    So I was wondering if I could move some of the files from there, to my D: drive, without anything bad happening to the computer or perhaps in some way, make my laptop faster?
    If it's possible to move files such as: "Windows" without anything happening?
    I know my question seem dumb, but if you need me to eloborate, feel free to ask.

    submitted by /u/HughJackingoff
    [link] [comments]

    Did i bork this chromebook?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Best ultrabook/2in1 laptop?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm not a very technological person and would really love some advise on what laptop to get!!

    Ideally I would like the following features: - lightweight (less than 2kg) - good speakers - touch screen - flip screen (like a tablet) - 16GB - fast loading time - good battery life (ideally 8 hours or more) - don't mind screen size but don't really want anything bigger than 15.6 inches - i7, preferably 8th generation or higher - prefer Microsoft as opposed to the cloud system - prefer if there is a hdmi wire slot

    I will mainly be using it for everyday use like surfing the net and watching stuff, but would be good if it could support gaming light gaming like sims or league of legends? Budget is £1.2k. I don't mind going over though

    Been looking for a few months now... just got the del inspiron 14500, i7 10th generation, 16GB, but it's a lot bulkier and heavy than I expected. The keyboard is also not back lit and it is very shallow. The mouse pad is "sticky". Most likely going to return it:(

    Grateful for your help!

    submitted by /u/ER1L33
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a 13 inch portable monitor,

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Any way I can clip it or mount it on top my 14 inch thinkpad T430 laptop ?

    submitted by /u/Zenith_N
    [link] [comments]

    What to look for in a photography laptop?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I'll be running large files and large quantity of files through lightroom. Should I be looking for a gaming laptop?

    submitted by /u/SmilingMooseMedia
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and Cons?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    I've been debating on two laptops back and forth. Just wondering if someone could break down the strengths and weaknesses of both. I'm just looking for what will be best for audio editing primarily and gaming secondarily

    First, this one was recommended by a friend. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VBK4SYS/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_t8.rEbWVBP3XT

    Second, this one I found on my own. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TWHYTSQ/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_Mr.rEbG2TK4DR

    submitted by /u/TastesLikeSand
    [link] [comments]

    Red and Blue Lines Showing on Laptop Screen

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Red and Blue Lines Showing on Laptop Screen

    Recently on my HP Pavilion 15-cs3003ca I've noticed red and blue lines surrounding people and other things during movies, youtube videos and video games. I'm aware this is usually do to a faulty gpu or broken gpu but my laptop has no gpu and runs on intel integrated graphics. I've noticed this issue ever since I bought the laptop. I'm concerned and wondering if anyone knew what the problem is or what I can do to fix so I can take action immediately. Is this a serious problem? I bought the laptop from costco in late December and if possible, should I try to return it? Any recommendations on what I should do?

    Here are the Specs of the Laptop:

    - Intel Core i5-1035g1 (4 cores, 8 threads, 1 GHz base clock)

    - 8gb DDR4 SDRAM @ 2666Mhz

    - 512 gb SSD

    Here's an example of What Appears on My Laptop Screen:

    https://preview.redd.it/2vj816hri4h41.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=79154684dbdfd0af4c5ce7642b734367bf161213

    submitted by /u/sirgary11
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone recommend me a laptop?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    I need a laptops that has a minimum of 8GB of ram, a good keyboard and a good screen.

    submitted by /u/Oren5571
    [link] [comments]

    Help deciding laptop!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:16 AM PST

    So I am looking to but a decent setup for around the £200 mark. I have found one that looks appealing and would like to know what other think, it is a refurbished Dell Latitude E5440, 4th Generation, with an i5 processor and 4gb ram. The main thing that worries me I guess is that, because its refurbished, does it have all the right parts in... Or is it scam...

    This is the link anyways...

    https://www.refurbishedlaptopsdirect.co.uk/laptops/gaming-laptops/refurbished-dell-e5440-gaming?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyp7yBRCwARIsABfQsnQ2oWQNp7AuztOCpc27_e6nia8MQPKLwVU8pJl5Bxd4MOTFB8zFjBsaAkRoEALw_wcB

    Let me know what you think, and if you have a suggestion that is any better, please feel free to let me know! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/hEKZ-
    [link] [comments]

    Modding and the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I was thinking about picking up the LG Gram 17'', then upgrading the ram and ssd; however, per LG, this will void the warranty. Is this not in violation of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act?

    submitted by /u/Akuma_No_Shisho
    [link] [comments]

    Surface 3 Laptop 13.5" for $799 worth it?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:50 AM PST

    I'm looking into getting a new laptop (mainly for studying, Word, Powerpoint, and watching Netflix/streaming sites) and would ideally like to spend less than $1000. Main things I want are a good display, and really good keyboard and touch pad, all of which the Surface 3 has. Only thing is battery life is average (6 hrs apparently, which isn't a deal breaker). I can get the entry level Surface 3 13.5 inch for $799 right now directly from the Microsoft Store which seems like a pretty good deal. I might go by to see it in person but do any of ya'll have thoughts/opinions on this laptop? Anything I can get that's better but comparable to this price range (800-1000) with what I want?

    submitted by /u/cadbat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel