• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    I don’t know what is causing that to happen and I have already ran a antivirus scan and deleted the malware that popped up but is still doesn’t let me do anything in the top left corner Tech Support

    I don’t know what is causing that to happen and I have already ran a antivirus scan and deleted the malware that popped up but is still doesn’t let me do anything in the top left corner Tech Support


    I don’t know what is causing that to happen and I have already ran a antivirus scan and deleted the malware that popped up but is still doesn’t let me do anything in the top left corner

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Hello as the title says Im getting this blue screen almost every evening I play games, no matter what game , sometimes I dont get it for hours and sometimes I get it twice in 30minutes. I dont know if the technician overclocked anything on my pc. He told me to uninstall the most recent installs , so I did, but I keep getting the blue screen while playing games.

    There are no dumps in minidump folder

    Heres the pictures http://imgur.com/a/4zLKwCC How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Stygg123
    [link] [comments]

    Lenovo Power Management Driver for Windows 10 causing excessive reverse DNS lookups on L380 ThinkPad Yoga?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    RTX 2060. How to turn off RTX

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I'm an apprantice at a computer repair shop and working alone today. This computer is ultra megaslow and it took me 10minutes from entering the hotkey for task manager to it actually opening. The services and controller app runs basically the whole cpu and I wonder why this may be? And a fix maybe:)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:40 AM PST

    How do I delete my facebook account if I am locked out.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I have a facebook account that I had de-activated years ago, and I want to permanently delete it.

    I know the email and the password associated with the account, but I cannot log in without either uploading my ID or contacting a bunch of my "friends" to get a code that they then send me. Issue is I cannot contact these people because I never really knew them outside of facebook and have no ways to contact them. I am also never going to give facebook my governement id. Is there some way to delete an account without accessing it?

    submitted by /u/deletefacebookaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Windows 7] After image deploy, I get the wallpaper, but not everything else

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    ...And can't run "explorer.exe" or kill "svchost" because nothing would open.

    Hi everybody, thank you in advance for any help!

    Short version: I've deployed an Acronis image of my (now dead) system SSD to a new device. I can successfully log into the system, but nothing happens besides me seeing a wallpaper (more details below). After some time, I get a mouse cursor, I can rightclick and bring the usual menu up, but that is all: no windows/dialogues appear. The system boots in safe mode successfully. I can look into system files with no problem. I poked and tried a lot of things and would list them below. I'm trying to log into a system and make it run as it did.

    Longer version:
    System: Russian Win7 Ultimate. My SSD (Plextor 128GB) was failing for quite some time. The system was veeeery slow to boot sometimes, and some system files were disappearing. 3rd of January, I've made an Acronis 2020 True Image of that SSD. Two days ago, the SSD resufed to boot at all; I went and got new 256GB SSD and tried to deploy this image on it.

    All symptoms: I get my wallpaper. No icons (there are supposed to be one). For minutes: no mouse cursor. At first log-in, the system quickly rebooted itself (and didn't do it again since).
    The system behaves like it's not "stuck". When you press Win+Tab, as if you're switching between windows, the wallpaper darkens! As if it does "switch" them! Nothing else happens though. If you push the Power button, the system "turns off nicely", although without a usual blue log-in/log-out screen. Num Lock works. I can select parts of a wallpaper with mouse once it appears, I can rightclick and bring up very usual options menus; I can't see ANY windows, though; clicking on NVIDIA Control Panel of course does not bring up the panel, etc. Ctrl-Alt-Del brings up a black screen. Ctrl-Shift-Esc does nothing.

    Things I've tried:
    • net user administrator /active:yes
    At first, it didn't work at all, but then I wised up to try Администратор instead of administrator; it worked and it enabled the account, I can log in there in safe mode, but... when I log in normal mode, it's the same thing, but now I see a completely black screen. I think it is the log-in screen! The reason is: if I blindly press Enter, I again come to my old wallpaper; and if I press "right arrow, Enter" I log in to a blue-ish flat wallpaper of the administrator's account. Still no difference in operation, though.
    • SFC /scannow
    I've found an installation disc, figured to switch in BIOS to Legacy from UEFI (otherwise it said that I'm "incompatible") and got to a command prompt, did SFC /scannow. It gave me back a message to "restart and run SFC again in order to finish the process", in russian, so it's not an exact quote. Another reboot to that prompt didn't help. The same command in safe mode didn't help.
    • Looked at my autoexec, services, devices.
    Nothing special, it seems. Tried to disable every non-windows service. Also tried to disable everything and boot. No luck.
    • re-roll the Acronis image without "sector-by-sector copy" option
    I couldn't do it. The image has 2 partitions (one is the system reserved one) and MBR; when I set the options for a smaller partition, it's alright; when I get to a screen with the "bigger" partition, the program just stops working and I can't press anything.
    • re-roll the Acronis image; re-roll the Acronis image with "copying" disk signature
    Seemingly no difference.
    • SSD firmware, system date/time, the sector consistency of the boot pen drive with Acronis
    Everything's fine.
    • I tried SFC Fix
    - (wonderful job, by the way) in safe mode. It reported over a thousand (yikes!) corrupt pieces. When I ran it back on my original drive, it was like 16. I wonder if it's just not working properly due to safe mode.

    So yes. I'm seemingly out of options. (Should I go over my new SSD with some type of... consistency test? Is that a thing?)
    I really wish I could log in properly to finish a bunch of tracks without reinstalling all my software and to export my settings properly before I do an upgrade to Win 10 and new hardware (I already have a new CPU).

    Any help would be appreciated!

    System: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, Russian
    CPU: Inter Core i5 4690k
    RAM: 16 GB
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97P-D3
    A bunch of HDDs for files, an SSD for the system.
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

    submitted by /u/Vospi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel