• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Help please. This just happened to my ipad mini Tech Support

    Help please. This just happened to my ipad mini Tech Support


    Help please. This just happened to my ipad mini

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Auto brightness issue on MSI monitor

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I've been having this problem for a while now where if the screen is showing something dark, then my monitor automatically dims the brightness, and when there is something light being shown, it raises the brightness. This only happens on my main monitor, and not my second one, so I'm convinced it's something with only the monitor. The monitor I'm having this problem on is the MSI optix MAG24C monitor. I'm not so good with computers, so it's possible it's a simple issue I'm not seeing.

    submitted by /u/RebootedBlaze
    [link] [comments]

    Online site to access my home pc at work?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Hi. I use this laptop at my work, but I'm not allowed to download anything or install any software on it. So is there any site where I can get access to my home pc. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Nuxxxinho
    [link] [comments]

    My “friend” thinks I’m hacking into his phone

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    How can I prove to him that I have nothing to do with his phone not working?

    He texted me this morning to "disconnect right now, I'm not playing" while I was peacefully playing call of duty. He proceeded to call my friend and tell him he was gonna call the police on me for hacking into his phone.

    I've done absolutely nothing to his phone. He has an iPhone. I am an Apple authorized iOS technician. That doesn't mean I can remotely control his phone when I have never touched his phone before.

    I can't think of any good way to show him I legitimately cannot be hacking his phone right now and it's probably just a bug and if he turns it off and back on again it will almost certainly be fixed. Any help?

    submitted by /u/MajMin5
    [link] [comments]

    Two M.2 SSD

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Hello. I know that NVME M.2 SSDs use PCIE lanes for data transfer. Currently I already have one
    1TB Samsung 970 EVO SSD and I am planning to buy a second one. I wanted to ask whether the SSDs will somehow interfere with te PCIE lanes of the Graphics card or the PCIE lanes which are already used by the first SSD that I already have installed.

    Here are my specs:

    Motherboard: x570 MPG Gaming Plus

    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

    GPU: 2070Super Strix Advanced

    Ram: 16GB CL16 Corsair Vengeance

    submitted by /u/DexyStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    I have an Msi Gs75 and there hasn't been a problem with it yet up until now. I have tried to restart my network settings on my laptop however it hasn't worked. I have checked my Ethernet and it currently has a red x next to it any suggestions on how to fix my problem?

    submitted by /u/Rdossantos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel