• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Computer Techs i dont know what all the fuss is about but my windows 7 is still workin and its great

    Computer Techs i dont know what all the fuss is about but my windows 7 is still workin and its great


    i dont know what all the fuss is about but my windows 7 is still workin and its great

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I Will Build Your Computer

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:14 AM PST

    I can build your computer. Takes about a couple hours to just build. It varies on the price, the components, and the type of coolant you'd like to use(water/fan) I can help you pick out your specifics to run the way you'd like. Just talk to me and tell me how'd you like it and I'd give you all the listings. It would take a few days for the parts to come in the mail if you decide to work with me. I can build an amazing setup with not too much money put into to it. So if you're low budget I can make the best work out of it..

    submitted by /u/Michaelobitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel