• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, February 10, 2020

    Cleaning 1st time and... Tech Support

    Cleaning 1st time and... Tech Support


    Cleaning 1st time and...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Heelp please

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:51 PM PST

    MSI Dominator Gaming Laptop Wont Power Up??! Help Please!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Need help. I somehow destroyed my computer. I have a Mac Pro running windows.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    archer c60 wifi router issue

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Ok, this is crazy. So my router stopped working this morning. When i turn it on, it just lights up the power LED. I tried connecting to it via LAN cable, thinking it wouldn't work, but to my surprise, it did identified a network. After connecting to 192.168.1.1, it shows up a login page IN RUSSIAN, and the model name is AC1900, which is for an Archer C9, a totally different router. I can log in using admin/admin, but i'm stuck in this loading screen and can't interact with any of the buttons.

    I'm thinking the router tried to auto-update the firmware, downloaded the wrong file and that caused it to go nuts.

    Is there anything I can do to save it? I'm willing to open it up if I have to.

    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ClomJsL

    submitted by /u/fbaio
    [link] [comments]

    Hello people of reddit, when I was going through my old junker computers, I found two HDDs, I was wondering if I could put them in my main rig because these HDDs came out of a computer that has not been turned on since 2016 or the beginning of 2017 and I would like to make use of them if possible

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Programs randomly switching focus in Windows 10

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    For the past month or so, I've been having an issue with my Windows 10 computer randomly switching focus to a different app.

    The app that gets switched to is not consistent. It appears that it is switching to the app that was last used. For ex, I'll be typing something into a website Firefox & then the app focus will change to the app that I had open prior to Firefox. During writing this, I had Voicemeeter take focus 3 times. But I've had it happen with Mailbird & Notepad++ as well.

    Tested to see if Firefox was the culprit by using Chrome as my main browser for a bit, but still same problem.

    I thought maybe it is something that I am pressing on my keyboard, but I've had it happen at moments when I am only using my mouse. So I think it is software related.

    I've already scanned for infections with Malwarebytes, found nothing. And I thought maybe something to do with autohotkey, but I've made sure my scripts are not running.

    Is there a way that this can be troubleshot? I've found a focus monitor program but it will only tell me what app is being switch to, not what is causing it to be switched.

    Hoping to not have to reinstall Windows, as it would be a pain with all my games. But if that's what it comes to, I'm open to it.

    submitted by /u/emerysteele
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel