• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Android Gaming [DEV] Spirits of Anglerwood Forest, a mystery autumnal adventure, is now out on Google Play!

    Android Gaming [DEV] Spirits of Anglerwood Forest, a mystery autumnal adventure, is now out on Google Play!


    [DEV] Spirits of Anglerwood Forest, a mystery autumnal adventure, is now out on Google Play!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Game like Death Rally (seems to be discontinued by Remedy Entertainment on android)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    One of my favorite racing games no longer appears on the play store

    It's death rally by Remedy Entertainment : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/death-rally/id422020153

    What's a game similar to this that I can play on android?

    submitted by /u/ivanoski-007
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] im looking for a manager game, No soccer please

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Hi,

    I like to play manager games. But their are a lot of soccer manager games.. And to be honest, i hate soccer. Im playing MMA manager, but i suck at it lol.

    So does anyone has a good manager game please let me know.

    submitted by /u/FailToRegret
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I made a game!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I know this isn't the usual post, but me and my girlfriend has been working on a party game for a few months, and it is finally at a stage where i feel comfortable sharing it a bit more. it is not a single player game, but a party game. Unlike a lot of games being posted about in here. But i hope you guys will like it anyways. I am open for criticism, and will change things. I cannot promise at what speed though, as this is a personal project and not my job.

    sorry for the long rambling

    here is a link

    submitted by /u/fred441a
    [link] [comments]

    Question about a great game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Do you guys know a great MMORPG game that is good and interactive? Like the type of game that interacts with people pls suggest me some im so bored and lonely thanks

    submitted by /u/br-br-br-br-br
    [link] [comments]

    My mobile gaming experience

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Sorry this is going to be a semi long post. I made a post here a few months ago requesting games to play and gave quick thoughts about the games I had played. This is going to be final review for now and I hope this will help someone on picking some games and not dooming all mobile gaming.

    Skip the next part before * sign if you want as it's not really necessary.

    I started mobile gaming back when Clash of Clans got introduced and I played a little bit of the popular free games like Pou and Bike Racing but not as much as my other friends.

    The free to play/gacha games I currently have on my phone are Clash of Clans, Hearthstone and Final Fantasy Record Keeper. I used to have Dragon Ball Legends and Craft Legends but I dropped them as I had too many free to play games to invest my time in.

    (Craft Legends I actually enjoyed a lot and played it after release and was in top 5 players the entire time I played it, you can probably still see me at the leaderboard named TheFFsage cause I was so ahead of everyone. I dropped it cause the devs didn't care about the game or players and added more stuff instead of fixing the already broken stuff. The last straw came when I got a tutorial tip on my game that I couldn't take away and even after an update it was still there. Basically any time I visited my home base I get this bubble that takes over my entire screen telling me what to do. Sorry for this rant lol I just really liked that game and it had so much potential)

    I really want to drop CoC and FFRK cause I don't play them much anymore. CoC is easy to drop but FFRK has A LOT and I mean A LOT of hours in. Like 1.5k hours and thats counting I took a 1-2 year hiatus on it and have not been playing at all for the past 5 months or so. Hearthstone I am not gonna drop as I have invested money in it's skins and adventures and it's a fun casual game to play.

    I would give all of these games a 8-9/10 score. Great free to play games but I wouldn't recommend downloading any of them as theres too much content for new players and you really need to play 24/7 to catch up on (Hearthstone not so much)

    *

    2019 after summer I wanted to get away from playing only free to play games and instead buy a game and not having microtransactions which I hate. This is the list of games I currently own. I will not state which game is how much worth the money or not cause I don't think it's necessary. There are games from cheap to expensive here so theres a lot to choose from and you can decide yourself how much you want to invest.

    (Some of these games are on ps4 or other platforms so they aren't like true mobile games)

    _______________________________________________

    10/10 games aka games that you can see have gotten a lot of passion into making

    Oddmar - peak mobile game, beautiful graphics, has a cute story with enjoyable narrator voice. this should be the game to compare other games to imo

    Grimvalor - dark souls if it was hack and slash fast combat, great graphics, can make the game really challenging to yourself if you want to, no story really but thats not the point of the game

    Monument Valley 1 and 2 - fun simple puzzleish games with nice soundtrack and aesthetics, has a unique style of playing and are one of the classics to play

    Evoland 2 - A LOT OF CONTENT, took me 20h to finish close to 100% not counting ofc all the resets. Nostalgic trip to different games, really good soundtrack and has a decent story. you like rpg? pick this game

    Forgotton Anne - BEAUTIFUL!!!! gorgeous style, good voice acting, has a real story. lets just stop at that, one of my favorite games

    Witcheye - I love this games soundtrack, it has cool boss designs, the gameplay is simple yet challenging and there is a lot to do with different game modes even after beating the game

    Oceanhorn - has flaws but I'm still gonna give it the top score. It really feels like a journey and you will love it if you like zelda

    Battle Chasers: Nightwar - has combat depth and makes you want to strategize, gorgeous graphics and new game plus gives you a real challenge, characters design fits really well their persona. don't know what to really say about this game it's good ok lol

    Bloons Tower Defence 6 - you like tower defence games? pick this. only game on this list that gets new content and has daily challenges made by community

    PewDiePie: Legend of Brofist - if you don't watch pewdiepie this game maybe isn't for you but if you ignore all the pewdiepie related stuff (so almost everything lol) and just focus on the gameplay it is still an extremely good platformer

    Dandara - unique gameplay that comes off first as "annoying" but then you realize it is actually really fluent and fast. beautiful graphics and great soundtrack

    Forgotten Memories - this might not be as good or nearly as good as the other games BUT it is a 10/10 HORROR GAME. Really spooky and I got startled quite a few times

    ___________________________________________________

    8-9/10 games aka just good games

    Bring you home - cute little game with fun puzzle aspect

    Very Little Nightmares - enjoyable game, has the 1st games vibe into it. nothing else to say really

    Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - I never played the original game, didn't even know this game existed but it catched my eye cause the new graphics. sweet old school game play and you can switch if you want retro look/music

    Minit - fast paced game that feels slow funnily. might not be for everyone as you need to repeat a lot of stuff over and over again cause of the main 60 second clock mechanic of the game. has retro feel to it

    Distraint 1 and 2 - I like the games visuals. Has a deep story meaning, especially the 2nd one. Got really nothing else to say about these, cool games!

    Wenjia - if you ever played Ori and the Blind Forest you will get similar vibes (please don't compare them tho and look this as it's own game)

    Ordia - cool satisfying gameplay with nice challenges for every level

    __________________________________________________

    7/10 - games I think you should think twice before buying

    Samorost 3 - has gorgeous visuals and is a point and click game but the gameplay just wasn't fun for me. everything is super slow, sometimes I got really irritated cause you have to have precise clicks and you might wander around forever cause you clicked 1cm next to the thing you were supposed to click. they have other point and click games and if you like this you will definitely like the other ones cause they all share a similar feeling

    Swords of Ditto - goofy game with great visuals that is easy to pick up and just have fun toying around. kinda lacks some depth into it

    Evoland 1 - I played this after Evoland 2 cause the game didn't work for me at first. Evoland 2 is just better in every single aspect unlike Monument Valley 1 and 2 which are debatable on which is better. the game has the core idea but lacks so much depth. buy Evoland 2, you won't really miss anything by not playing this one and the stories aren't related at all

    Suzy Cube - it is a 3D platformer but that's about it. did not like the joystick and the enemies/bosses are meh design

    Teslagrad - I really really wanted to like this game but I just can't bring my mind around what is the part that I do not like. has top tier visuals and interesting gameplay

    Vectronom - you like music games? pick this one but even then it might not be even better than some of the free music games

    ________________________________________________

    Don't buy this game/10

    Fait - has cool visuals but horrible controls and you don't really know why are you even playing the game. the game just...ends and that's it

    Seven Mysteries: I thought this was a new rpg horror game but no. I had played this game before on my laptop and it was a free version (I guess this was a remaster or some sort). has a bad story and is just a bad game overall if you have ever touched other similar games like Witch's House, Mad Father or Ib

    _________________________________________

    There are A LOT of other good mobile games out there but they haven't been as catching for me to buy them or they are endless type of games and I like to buy a game that I can start and finish. I will list some games I think are worth the check

    Nimian Legends: BrightRidge and Nimian Legends: Vandgels (I own the second one but didn't play it that much. the games are sort of beta mod testing and not finished games but it would be cool to support the developer as it seems he has really put some love into making them and could come up with something special in the future)

    Sky: Children of the Light (I have preregistered this game, it's not out yet for android)
    Florence
    Stardew Valley
    Don't Starve (I actually bought this game cause it was on sale but haven't played it much yet)
    Minecraft (already have it on laptop)
    Hidden Folks
    Limbo (already have this game on ps3)
    Kingdom: New Lands
    This War of Mine
    Tesla Vs Lovecraft
    The Room series
    Kensho (the visuals alone almost got me into buying it even though I don't care for the gameplay)
    Bad North: Jotunn Edition
    Never Alone: Ki Edition
    Witchspring series (I have wanted to buy them but I'm still thinking about it)
    Animus - Harbinger and Animus - Stand Alone

    As a final note I'm sorry if this it too long and looks like crap. I'm not really a writer type, I just wanted to share my thought and found this might be the best place to do so.

    Have fun gaming!

    submitted by /u/TheFFsage
    [link] [comments]

    What is your all time favourite offline game?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Got a big flight and lots of travelling tomorrow, I appreciate all suggestions. I like all sorts of games apart from puzzle games

    submitted by /u/wellsjjw
    [link] [comments]

    Roller Coaster Tycoon recommendation?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I'm seeing a few versions on the Play Store. Are any of them any good?

    I used to play RCT 2 back in the day, and I really enjoyed that. Also I'm gonna be playing using the touch screen on my Galacy S9, if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Bad-Selection
    [link] [comments]

    Game like Piano Tiles

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Hey, title explains it I think but to be clearer:

    It doesn't have to be a piano game. I just want to play with rythm, to catch it. Thanks ^

    submitted by /u/Midian_j
    [link] [comments]

    Who knows a game thats a long term puzzle game?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Now i dont want a generic puzzle game like a jigsaw puzzle or unblock me, escape room or any kind of that stuff.

    I want a game that really gets your brain juices going, that makes me think alot and maybe makes me regret my previous actions.

    I prefer if its free but i dont mind paid games too.

    submitted by /u/lolnomoreusername
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Very easy to learn games

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I very much enjoy very casual, easy to learn games. I've currently been playing a ton of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp because it's very simple and relaxing. Looking for more simple games to play.

    Must have: Touch controls (as in, tap the ground to move to that location) depending on the genre, of course (like in a word game, for example, that's irrelevant), simple game mechanics, and not much of a learning curve

    Would be nice but isn't necessary: Cartoony graphics, relaxing gameplay, a very light narrative

    Preferred genres (but again, not required): Simulation, RPG

    submitted by /u/BalianTheMighty
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new addiction

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Hey guys, me and some friends are looking for a new addiction to play together. We played COC for about 3 years and right now we are playing summoners war (for the past 2 years). Lately some of us want to move on to the next game and we are in the search for it. Need to be f2p (we don't mind buying packs once in a while), must have some sort of guild/clan system and some sort of intersting pve/pvp.

    Looking forward for your advices. (Couldn't add a flair for some reason)

    submitted by /u/orisimom
    [link] [comments]

    COD:WW2

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Im looking for a working copy of Call of Duty World War 2. For purchase or not.

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/JimMD00
    [link] [comments]

    Games with keyboard support

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hey there!

    I recently got Cosmo Communicator which is an amazing device but it's not just another keyboardless iPhone clone, it's a clamshell device with QWERTY keyboard inside.

    And... most games simply do not react on keypresses. Even GeForce Now works weird, it requires me to turn on on-screen gamepad to make keyboard work. Can you recommend me some games to play on my device? Shooters would be the best but please do not recommend any mobile battle royale games.

    submitted by /u/alien2003
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me find this word game?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    years ago I played a word game on my iPhone that involved a tiled board, I was on one side and the other player was on the other side and we had to build words crossed and whoever reaches the other side first would win. I don't really have any more info than that, I remember the colours orange and blue. Any help?

    submitted by /u/DoctorSpeviousMagoo
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A game with player run covenants/organizations

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I've been playing Dark Souls 3 a lot and I found out about the Bloodshade and the Crusaders. I was wondering if there's a game that supports this on android because I can't take my console everywhere I go.

    Key points: A game with customizable gear and doesn't pre determine your class

    Good pvp mechanics

    Rpg/Hack n slash game

    submitted by /u/Qrowisdrunk
    [link] [comments]

    Something like world of kings?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:50 AM PST

    I like the way its just a mobile wow, but at the same time the way it bombards you with iap bullshit makes it so shitty for me.

    Is there another option? Or another good mmorpg?

    submitted by /u/Ramsey26
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny Child First Imoressions

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Spartap available now for Free (Indie solo developer)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    JungleCat for OnePlus 6

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Ho knows if the Razer's Junglecat will be compatible with the OnePlus 6? Is that planned?

    Here is the device: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-junglecat

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Neftien
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel