• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha presented in Poland

    Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha presented in Poland


    Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha presented in Poland

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:15 AM PST

    Redmi Note 7 pro goes up in flames this time. What is happening?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:31 PM PST

    I activated my local VPN filter for 2 seconds and this is what happened

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    You tell me if this is ok

    https://i.imgur.com/g2ZVcki.png

    edit: 10 seconds later https://i.imgur.com/TLi400Y.png

    edit2: what are these??? https://i.imgur.com/RSBDTFl.png

    submitted by /u/hoistthefabric
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t pro battery life

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    It feels like the battery really doesnt hold that long, I have the global version and I live in Germany. I have the feeling that the battery runs out really fast because literally my Xiaomi Redmi 5Plus had the same percantage before I went to bed like the Mi 9t pro does, and that was the case at the end of the Redmis life. Any ideas or suggestions what could be up?

    submitted by /u/Iron_the_Beast
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 miui 11 Google Camera 7 installing problems?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Hey guys, just wondering if anybody else has been having the problem that when they go to install any google camera 7 apk that the apk won't install and that it will return with "app not installed"? any of the Gcam version 6 apks will install fine btw which is what I've been using but I've really been wanting to make use of the astrophotography stuff. I was hoping miui 11 would help but on both it and miui 10 I have been unable to install. My note 7 is android 9 so I don't know if that affects it but I don't think it should. Just like to know if there's a solution out there. Thanks

    submitted by /u/oscarisawesome4
    [link] [comments]

    Haylou GT 2 or a wired earphones?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    I would like to get a new pair of earphones or maybe a headphone. I have a Mi 9T, do you prefer wireless or wired with it? I'm a student that travels around 2 hours going to school every day, and another 2 hours going home. I usually listen to EDM. Any suggestion? I'm on a budget, as long as its a good price for the quality I might grab it. I'm not looking for a high end product, a decent one that you'll suggest is good enough. Thank you

    submitted by /u/AndreiA4A
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9 Lite case suggestions

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Finally bit the bullet and ordered, now I need to order a case! Does anyone have any reccomendations?

    Same for screen protectors, anyone got a brand they can vouch for?

    There seems to be so many of both cases and protectoeles on Amazon etc, its making my head spin!

    Any help greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LongyLongerton
    [link] [comments]

    Checking for Possible quick charge scam

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I bought the Redmi Note 8, and everywhere I search there's a 18W Quick Charge 3.0 charger on the box, but mine isn't, it's a 5V-2A charger, any help??

    submitted by /u/Locke05
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Xiaomi Note 8 work on T-Mobile?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    I'm planning on buying the Xiaomi Note 8 but it seems to be lacking a few bands that are apparently important. Does anyone have experience with the Xiaomi note 8 on T-Mobile?

    Edit: So it's missing band 71 but is that absolutely necessary? I saw a few threads with people saying that band 71 is a must on a phone.

    submitted by /u/JulianoBlanc
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t vs Mi 9 Lite Custom ROM Development - do they both have a good selection of custom ROMs?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:34 PM PST

    Hi all, Trying to weigh up the pros and cons of these phones. It's always good to have another ROM out there which you can switch to if you have issues with MIUI.

    At the moment it looks like there are far more options for the Mi 9t out there but will this scene grow for the Mi 9 Lite?

    submitted by /u/fabioucc
    [link] [comments]

    CC9 MIUI 11 Global ROM?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    So I got my new Xiaomi CC9 with the global ROM (which had to be installed cuz the CC9 is only sold on the Chinese ROM and I didn't want a Mi A3). So I was wondering: will MIUI 11 Global ever be released for it? Am I even able to download MIUI updated if the phone originally had the China ROM?

    submitted by /u/axelsubo
    [link] [comments]

    Mix 3 5g miui 11

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    December already and no statement regards to the update for this phone lads.

    submitted by /u/unaltra_persona
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot the pin for my Redmi not 6 pro but have fingerprint

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    So I randomly forgot my pin but it's fine since I have fingerprint as well on my phone, but thing is there's some moments (random times when I turn it on), that it doesn't let me use fingerprint, I have to type in the code.

    But I saw there's no way to change the code without the old one? That's so fucking stupid, you'd think there would be a way I could use my fingerprint for that, any ways a round this?

    submitted by /u/LooWillRueThisDay
    [link] [comments]

    How to fast charge Xiaomi 20000mah Power Bank 2C?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    Hi,
    Question is if I can use my Huawei P30 Super Charger which also support Output of 5V==2A. I can see that Xiaomi support input of 5V==2A but well, I'm not the best electrician :P.

    submitted by /u/zaboleqqq
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9T freezes and turning black

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Hello,

    My Xiaomi Mi 9T occasionally freezes and turns black, when it turns black I can still see my applications but I cannot operate it. Moreover my phone sometimes shut down by itself

    Does someone have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/EverHunble
    [link] [comments]

    Fingerprint scanner animation gone? (9T Pro)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    So I noticed that my fingerprint animation reverted to the first one (which I hate), went to go change it, couldn't find the option where it normally is. Did a search in settings, nothing came up. It's as if it's gone. Wtf? That just adds more salt to the wound because after I updated to MIUI 11 I couldn't do the workaround to not have any animation at all, which I prefer. You used to be able to use Settings Database Editor to change fod animation type to 4, which wasn't an actual option so you just didn't have any animation. I think it was a bit faster, and it definitely felt faster to me because you didn't have any visual time reference. After MIUI 11 this would just make it reset to 0 (reverting to the first animation). But now you can't change it at all? C'mon. I'm on MIUI Global 11.0.1.0 QFKMIXM Stable.

    Edit: It has seemingly reappeared, quite strange, but on an unrelated note I still do think they should add an option to completely disable the animation. And also, it's still unclear as to why my animation setting reverted to default. Something's fishy here.

    submitted by /u/eNoodlez
    [link] [comments]

    Best rn7 gcam?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    Any help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:23 PM PST

    I currently use a JBL headphone with mic. When I connect it,it detects as a earphones not earphones with mic. I have tried it on many devices but in other device it connects as earphones with mic except in my phone. I have tried other earphones with mic in my device too they work fine. There was a app called sound about that allow to use earphones with mic but I think that have discontinued and other options for that app. Or anyway to solve this please.

    submitted by /u/xxImNotARobotxx
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi 7A wallpaper

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    So,my 7A is acting lil weird bcoz i changed my theme on locked screen and i put picture on screen but they changed by themself What is the problem and how do i solve it?

    submitted by /u/redditboi16
    [link] [comments]

    11.0.3 'security update'

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Im not a fan of updates. Often it screws with the setup, wallpaper, ringtones and sometimes blocks out apps.

    Necessary? Some hole that needs to be plugged or they just want to advertise to me.

    submitted by /u/maluminse
    [link] [comments]

    Mi9T/pro pop up camera sound increase

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Is there a option or a way to increase its sound effectl volume? I have the ring tome volume at max also the media volume at max, and i see no effect on it am inmissing something?

    submitted by /u/Srcasimiro
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any major risks to trying out the xiaomi.eu rom? And if I don't like it or it doesn't work can I get back the old miui 11 safetly back?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:37 AM PST

    How to install Xiaomi.eu rom on m Mi 9T Pro?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Do I just unlock bootloader, install TWRP and flash the rom?

    submitted by /u/markoscouse
    [link] [comments]

    How to change default browser to google?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    How do you change the default browser to google on MIUI 11, and does it change the browser to google when I swipe up on the home screen as well when I change it?

    submitted by /u/Serbian_Reaper
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Metal plate for car magnet attachment on the back of your phone will disrupt NFC functionality (9t Pro)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Found out just now: I was bugged that my NFC was not working - I was not able to pay with it or read my subway top-up card.

    Until I remembered that I left a piece of metal between the back of the phone and the protector for mounting the phone on the dashboard while I'm driving.

    Just removed the metal plate and the NFC chip started working again - jost hoping I didn't break anything or damage the NFC chip in any way.

    Any suggestion on how to mount the phone on the car now? I really like the magnet solution, but I don't know how to set it up now, unless I completely avoind the NFC chip, I guess....

    submitted by /u/R3DNano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel