• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Xiaomi Pokemon GO is reportedly banning users on Redmi 5 and other Xiaomi phones after latest MIUI update

    Xiaomi Pokemon GO is reportedly banning users on Redmi 5 and other Xiaomi phones after latest MIUI update


    Pokemon GO is reportedly banning users on Redmi 5 and other Xiaomi phones after latest MIUI update

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    My Redmi 6 is getting Pie!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    I was surprised with a notification just now and it looks like I haven't been forgotten!

    https://imgur.com/OrOkpVm

    submitted by /u/smileymalaise
    [link] [comments]

    Poco F2 in Q4 2019?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    What's your favorite Mi Pad 4 custom rom?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Mine is currently underway so I want to get some opinions what to flash, mostly for stability and battery life.

    There are:

    Or others?

    submitted by /u/Vaptor-
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T lockscreen broken

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:42 PM PDT

    So, last night when using my phone the screen shut off. When I opened my phone, the lock screen wouldn´t react to touches other than the fingerprint sensor lighting up (using the fingerprint sensor wouldn´t open the phone). But it´s weird because double tap to wake works. Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix this. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Revalracing
    [link] [comments]

    Download mi a3 software onto cc9e?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Is it possible to download android one on the cc9e?

    submitted by /u/CosmosG379
    [link] [comments]

    20W Wireless charger not working with 27W wall adapter.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    Title explains it, my 20W wireless charger only works when I use the 18W adapter that came in the box. I cant seem to get the 27W adapter to work. I have tried different plugs wall outlets and travel adapters (I live In New Zealand), any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/VotixG
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking lockscreen notification while on DND

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    First Xiaomi phone (Mi Mix 3). I tried searching on here, but there were SO many DND and Lockscreen related topics in the results that I couldn't find this specific question.

    Long story short, is there no way to accomplish this? When I put DND on, I don't want any messages to pop up or come through, on lock screen or while in the phone. I just came from the Pixel, and when DND is on there were no notifications on the lock screen or even the notification shade, and this is what I'm looking for. You wouldn't even know that you got messages or phone calls until you toggled DND off and see the notifications. Is that not possible on MIUI?

    submitted by /u/NJ-JRS
    [link] [comments]

    Can I charge my Airdots case with any charger?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    I am looking towards getting an airdots but I'm not sure if any charger works properly, I don't want to break them with a turbo charger or something, is there any big red flag on voltage or current?

    submitted by /u/MotaZX
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    If a have a Xiaomi Mi A3, it's a "Android One device, I guess I will receive Android 10, the question is "when?"

    submitted by /u/Ch4vic0
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Pro US Release Date

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Maybe this has been posted before, but does anyone have a line on if the Mi 9T Pro (not the global version) is going to be released in the US? If so, when? At one point, when you looked up "Mi 9T Pro US Release", Google would list sometime in September or October 2019 as the release date. Now it just shows the European or Indian release date.

    Edit: Thanks everyone. I guess I should have been following Xiaomi a little closer. My current phone is a OnePlus, so I just assumed that Xiaomi was in a similar situation - releasing their phones in all markets.

    submitted by /u/LitMaster11
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 8 Global Version bands support?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    I can see that you can find RN8 Global Version on AliExpress. But I'm doubtful regarding the bands it support. I'm looking for support for band B2 for 4G, but some descriptions says it supports it, and others that doesn't. Does somebody knows which is true?

    submitted by /u/anicetito
    [link] [comments]

    When will I know if my Redmi Airdots (black) is fully charged?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    I have googled this and it says that the LED light on the box will be red when charging but white when fully charged. I have charged my box for about 7 hours but it is still red. Am I missing something??

    submitted by /u/ICanEatTheWholeSea
    [link] [comments]

    Bedside Yeelight lamp issue

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Guys, please help me with a piece of advise!
    I'm a happy owner of Xiaomi Yeelight Bedside Lamp, but a few days ago I faced an issue with setting the schedules in the Yeelight app.

    When I try to create a schedule and press "save", the list of schedules is still empty and apparently they don't work (other functions of the lamp work perfectly). Lamp reset and re-installation of the app did not help... but maybe you can!

    What should I do?
    Thanks in advance!


    Upd.: Solved the issue by changing the server

    submitted by /u/racoon_11
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro looking sharp [@rquandt]

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    Can using phone in rain damage it

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    I mean not super heavy raindrops but just normal. I have screen protector, case and umbrella but still there is some raindrops on phone. Can this damage phone and lower the performance? Btw is RN7 waterproof?

    submitted by /u/Fenixq
    [link] [comments]

    Aiming for a Redmi 7 from a Moto e5

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    I've been doubting a lot about buying the Redmi 7.

    I've read a lot of mixed reviews about it. On paper it feels like the Redmi (3gb ram/32gb rom) is an upgrade from my Moto e5 (2gb ram/ 16gb rom), it has better ram and rom. But there are a few oppinions about the materials and build quality that left me unsure.

    I trust Motorola because i had the old Moto e2 before this e5,about three solid years and not many problems. I've read a lot about Xiaomi and all the pros con cons. But I'm just unsure about getting the redmi over my actual phone. Things like ads popping out out of nowhere, poor sound quality or slow fast charging. I don't know if all that its true or not, I don't know anyone around me that has a Xiaomi to give me an opinion.

    I know that is a low budget phone. I know that I can't expect exceptional quality, but in that area, the low end phones, I've been pretty satisfied with motorola. I don't want to spend more than 130$ on a phone, it's not my thing, that's why I'm aiming at the medium-low tier phones .

    I want to know about sincere reviews of people that have used and experienced the Redmi 7 to help me choose.

    If you can be of any help I'll appreciate it a lot!

    Thanks in advance everybody

    submitted by /u/Maratus_Aj
    [link] [comments]

    Roborock S5 Charging Issue

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    Redmi note 4X

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    I have a redmi note 4x running miui 10.2.

    for the last 2-weeks I have been doing some jogging using the mi band 3 and the mi fit application. For some strange reason during my run, the volume automatically goes down. Has anybody else has problems with the volume going down on its own

    submitted by /u/saimonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 vs Note 8

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Looking for a new phone ideally below 250 USD, I'm currently deciding over the Note 7 or Note 8.

    I mainly use my phone for calls, media consumption and jogging, as well as work e-mails and apps like Power Point or AutoCAD. Also I do light gaming like Clash Royale, and puzzle games.

    I would love to have the best camera in this price segment and a battery to keep up at least through a day.

    I've also considered the Note 7 Pro or the Mi 9 Lite as they have the IMX586, but curious if they are worth the extra bucks.

    I've rooted and installed custom ROMs on all my previous phones, so I also want to factor the support from developers once it is no longer supported by Xiaomi.

    Thanks guys and eager to hear on your input

    Edit: I am choosing all these phones since I love all the white variants of each!

    submitted by /u/Crisgarher
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Unboxing and Overview

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    Redmi K20 Pro

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    I want to get the Redmi K20 Pro, but I am unsure if it will work on my network. I use Verizon. I've looked on multiple websites and some say it will, some say it won't, and some don't even give me an answer. Would love to have some clarity on this. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TaUFen1005
    [link] [comments]

    What is this yellow effect??? How do I get rid of it???

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Mi9T Cannot Receive SMS Verification Codes

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Got my Mi9T yesterday. I migrated apps and some data successfully from my RN5Pro but can not receive SMS verification codes when I attempt to authenticate transferred apps. I did Google the problem....it seems it was a known Xiaomi issue in 2014/15 but all the fixes seem out of date. Is this a known issue with Mi9T?

    While I have your attention: This is my first ever phone without SD memory. All my music is on an SD card. What is the easiest, least technical way to move music from an SD to Mi9T memory?

    submitted by /u/phasefournow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel