• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Xiaomi Xiaomi A3 Lite/Pro

    Xiaomi Xiaomi A3 Lite/Pro


    Xiaomi A3 Lite/Pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Will there ever be a Xiaomi A3 pro or lite version? There were rumours that it would be the same as the CC9 version, instead of the CC9e.

    There only was 1 rumour on a Spanish website, but nothing else has been posted or updated about this since.

    Does anyone has some more information about the pro or lite version?

    submitted by /u/StroopwafelTaart
    [link] [comments]

    Pocophone f1 or MI 9T

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    which one is better?

    submitted by /u/Dinekz
    [link] [comments]

    K20 pro has many cameras, can it capture depth for Facebook 3d photos?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or is the latest Global MIUI really buggy?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm getting bugs with the volume bar staying on screen until I tap the screen, or just staying on until I reboot. Also a bug that makes my cache get bigger over time without me opening any apps. And it feels quite slow...

    submitted by /u/A13xCoding
    [link] [comments]

    Please tell me, that MIUI has a transparent navbar or better gestures than any gestures from Google.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    I am a Pixel fan, but I think I regret selling my Mi A1 for buying a Pixel 3a because the navbar is switching between white and black on app-basis. I really hate this. On Mi A1 it wasn't a problem, because I had the opportunity to choose the classic navbar. And having Nova Launcher installed on my Mi A1 didn't cause haptic buzzing like on my Pixel 3a, which forces me to use the stock launcher.

    submitted by /u/zAnilo
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my GPS switch on automatically and camera app finds my location and then switches off automatically?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    I've noticed this issue a few times and I can't find any explanation as to why my camera app keep checking location periodically even though I have GPS off!

    submitted by /u/dogooder202
    [link] [comments]

    How do I set this up to the correct time?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Hi! I bought this from eBay and it arrived yesterday. I was thinking easy sync to my iphone and then just leave it. I don't need the automation or use the temperature to automate anything.

    So I downloaded the MiHome app, signed up, and nothing found when trying to add the bluetooth sensor.

    Am I missing something or do i need something? I really just want it for the clock because it's easy to read and looks nice too.

    The manual was in Chinese but google translate app wasn't too helpful with the small print.

    Image of item

    submitted by /u/__markb
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9t doesn't record audio from my headphones

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    I was gonna use discord to talk with my friends but they couldn't hear me. I though it was the headphones but I changed them and nothing happened. I changed apps too (Xbox, fortnite voice chat, Instagram) and none could hear me. If I unplug headphones they can hear me. Idk what is causing the problem because the headphones do work on my ps4 and I can talk with my friends. Is there anything I can do? (Btw the apps do have permissions to allow recording of voice)

    Update: just went into the camera, recorded a video and tested hitting my headphone's mic. ( It didn't pick up anything) but then I hit the top and bottom of the phone and I heard it. I think the phone is picking up the sound rather than the headphones. What could cause that?

    submitted by /u/luisgldz1
    [link] [comments]

    How is MUI different to stock android?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    I'm going to buy a K20 while I'm ok holiday cuz it's cheaper than a Mi9T, but my current phone is a Moto G4 that essentially runs stock android.

    How is MIUI different? Is it better? Is it worse? Any cool features?

    submitted by /u/obliveater95
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 Aptx hd support?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    Does the redmi note 7 have aptx hd support? With the stock miui?

    submitted by /u/TheMetalKid20
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a Note 6 Pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    So, like many here I am waiting for a European version of the Mi 9T Pro...

    I found myself waiting for a phone to use in the time between now and when the 9t Pro eventually releases, so I picked up a Note 6 Pro from the Xiaomi website for £109, 4gb ram 64gb storage and wow... This phone is absolutely incredible and underrated! It is even better than the pixel 3xl I had before and so good I'm going to use it for a full year before buying the hugely anticipated European mi 9t Pro.

    Tldr The note 6 Pro is seriously underrated and a phenomenal value phone!

    submitted by /u/ErnestlyDorianGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't miui update 10.3.2.0 not coming for note 4 ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:21 PM PDT

    MI 9 SE network error

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced this thing where the phone suddenly locks the screen and when you unlock it back it says something about a network error? Anyone knows a fix?

    It happens to me when I'm on the mobile network while moving (on the train or the bus). I mean, i expect losing connection when underground or some jittering when switching antennas. But shutting down my screen, especially when I'm playing games, is really annoying

    submitted by /u/SameOldGB
    [link] [comments]

    Question for redmi note 7 owners

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys i have a very simple question for someone who have a redmi note 7 (not pro) ; can u play videos on YouTube at 1080p 60fps? Thank you

    submitted by /u/3punto1416
    [link] [comments]

    Language update for the Mi true wireless (Mi Air Pro) in ear Headphones

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    Hey, as the title says does someone now if there is an update planned or released to change the chinese lady to english or other languages?

    submitted by /u/Th3_N3bul4
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T and Mix 3 screen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    is it true that the two phones share the same screen or even near identical in terms of size since it might be easier to find screen protectors that way

    submitted by /u/Asian_Putin
    [link] [comments]

    mi5 - semitransparent line appeared and screen sometimes doesn't recognize touch

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Yeah, so my mom's mi5 suddenly wouldn't respond to touchscreen activity (buttons work fine). Touch screen would work fine for a few minutes after force restart and it would slowly not work again.

    There is also this semitransparent line that appeared. Pic here. It's different from problem lines that show up on google search. it's not a solid color, just really a transparent band over whatever is on screen.

    Would this be a hardware or software problem? Is it still worth fixing? Should I just get her a redmi go for her match 3 games instead?

    Thanks

    ETA. some ghost touches are happening too.

    submitted by /u/colorless1997
    [link] [comments]

    How long is the wait period to re unlock the redmi K20 pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Hmm, Xiaomi Mi 9T or Oppo Reno Z?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Heya all, how you like the Xiaomi Mi 9T so far? Ik can't really decide which smartphone im going to choose... Really thinking bout the Xiaomi Mi 9T or the Oppo Reno Z.

    Both phones do good on specs, quite comparable! A big difference is the popup cam in Mi 9T, i'm still not sure whether I like it or not..

    Any suggestions or ideas?

    submitted by /u/Hardgentle
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Mix 2s vs Mi 9t

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Which do you guys think are a better purchase today? A flagship from last year or a mid ranger this year?

    submitted by /u/thatwasnotkawaii
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Pro potential LTE bands?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    I've got my finger on the buy button of a 9T. it seems like a perfect phone for my needs as the SD730 is already a sizeable upgrade from my SD821 and has an audio jack and notchless screen.

    but if the Pro version ends up having band 12 like the regular Mi 9 does, that might be worth waiting and paying a bit more.

    has there been any news or leaks to suggest it might?

    submitted by /u/correctBatman
    [link] [comments]

    Lte coverage

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Which phones have the best signal in the United States? I bought a redmi 5 plus about nine months ago, and the signal was not great, only got 3-g around popular areas. I've since gotten a different phone from another brand. However I've been wanting to give Xiaomi another shot because, weak signal aside, the specs on the redmi were off the charts great imo. So are there any phones that will give 4G signal?

    submitted by /u/Jose__Manuel
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting the 27w charger for the mi 9?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Title says it

    submitted by /u/David29325
    [link] [comments]

    Longer And Instant Slow Motion Videos

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Is there a way to record 960 FPS and other slow motion videos for longer and that those videos start in slow motion immediately?

    submitted by /u/RussoTusso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel