• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    Xiaomi Mi Max series successor from Xiaomi

    Xiaomi Mi Max series successor from Xiaomi


    Mi Max series successor from Xiaomi

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    As many of you know, Xiaomi has said that the Mi Max 4 won't be released this year.

    That's quite an ambiguous statement, because that makes me think: "Well what about next year?"

    Some news articles even reported that the entire Mi Max series has been cancelled.

    There were also rumours of the Mi Max series being transferred to the Redmi series.

    Does anyone have any information of a possible Mi Max successor from Xiaomi, i.e. a phablet from Xiaomi, whether it's as the Mi Max 4 next year or as part of the Redmi series?

    We know the Mi Max 4 won't be released this year, but that leaves quite a bit of open questions.

    Does anyone have any info?

    submitted by /u/TyTN
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T Pro will be officially available in Malaysia soon

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    One of the few bugs found in Xiaomi RedmiK20 6-64

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    On searching in setting the upper text of first search result remains half hidden. Tried a lot of different ways like writing specific text or forcing to scroll etc. But none of it works. I have encountered a lot of bugs in my daily use, and it is frustrating at times.

    -One other is that when someone sends a YouTube video that can be played through WhatsApp, when I click on it, watch it, and then go back to WhatsApp main screen, the sender's text goes blank. In other words- It turns to white colour.

    -Another is that with the touch ball(I don't know what it's called - the floating button you can use to click screenshots etc) , YouTube leaves a blank black vertical line where the ball is on the side.

    This is the Imgur link. http://imgur.com/gallery/gUr1w0S

    submitted by /u/localjigga
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 SE: share your thoughts and experiences as of August 2019?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:45 PM PDT

    I know there are already several posts like this one, but it's been a few months since its release and I would like to see what people have to say about the Mi 9 SE as of this date. Some topics to begin with: battery life? General durability? Call quality? Bugs? Any problems at all?

    I'm mostly interested in reading about battery life though. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/omegastuff
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9t Unboxing and First Impression

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Android Auto works with latest update of MIUI Global 10.3.12 on Xiaomi Mi 9T

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have just received MIUI Global update 10.3.12 (6th of August, 2019). Android Auto is working fine now (it didn't work with MIUI 10.3.10).

    I am using an Anker Powerline+ USB-C cable for connectivity (car is Suzuki Vitara 2018).

    Some misc settings:

    1. For notification access, I enabled both Google and Android Auto.

    2. I installed Google Calendar app and put it on autostart with no battery saving.

    3. Android Auto version is 4.4.592344-release. Also on autostart and no battery saving, installed from apkmirror (Android Auto is not available officially in Romania, unfortunately). Also gave all the permissions to Android Auto.

    Also, my car USB port is supplying only 500mA of current, but in 25 minutes of using Android Auto with Google Music and navigation, the Mi 9T actually managed to charge from 78% to 80%. Not a big increase, but not a decrease either.

    submitted by /u/cawujasa6
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9t need Smartwatch suggestions.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    I have just agreed on a trade for a Xiomi Mi 9t from a friend. I have never had a Smartwatch and would love to get one.

    I am in the US and would prefer to not import anything. My price cap is $150 USD. Any suggestions that would work?? Thank you!

    If my price gap is low, what should I expect to spend?

    submitted by /u/Wigiman9702
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Xiaomi phone from aliex in NZ

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:55 PM PDT

    Has anyone here bought a Xiaomi phone in NZ from AliExpress? I'm looking at getting a K20 pro from the goldway store but not sure if I'll have to pay vat / customs for getting it here. Just wondering if anyone has had any problems ordering a phone from AliExpress before. Thanks

    submitted by /u/djzdaman1
    [link] [comments]

    Which one to choose Mi 9 or K20 Pro??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    So for the moment these are my two options a 350€ slightly used Mi 9 with 6/128.

    Or a

    320€ k20 pro with base specs(6/64) but which i have to wait for a long time because i would have to buy it at AliExpress.

    I use my phone a lot, so i would like to know how's the battery performance of the mi 9 and the headphone dongle quality thats included in the box?

    submitted by /u/hellopeasant
    [link] [comments]

    And i still waiting for SD855 and small screen

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Guys, there"s a hope that Xiaomi one day will launch a phone small and powerful? In terms of size the Mi 9 SE in my opinion is perfect. It's bad this tendency of more and more big phones. :/

    submitted by /u/juniorgallina
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't the live event, today?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    I don't see any Youtube livestream waiting to be waiting for the official launch of redmi 64mp phone. Did any1 sight any of these livestreams. If not then did xiaomi try to make the launch a surprise?

    submitted by /u/furious_nibber
    [link] [comments]

    Must have apps?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Just bought a Pocophone F1 and read a lot about apps that people get to improve things such as the camera but unsure which to get and for what so ideas appreciated

    submitted by /u/Hello_From_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my Mi 9 128/6GB tomorrow, need starter tips

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    Greetings all,

    I've been debating between Mi 9 and 9T, but I've decided to go with the Mi 9 as it is much more powerful. I will be getting it in a few hours, and this will be my first Xiaomi phone, so I need whatever tips you have regarding the phone.

    I am also interested in hearing your average SOT with this phone, and providing me with a GCam mod, if available.

    Once again, I'm looking forward to any tips that you have! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/RealSkarlitKnight
    [link] [comments]

    Does restoring to a backed up TWRP system image and data won't mess up my Poco F1?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    I'm currently on the latest miui eu stable rom on Poco F1 and I wanted to move to miui eu beta rom which I previously flashed before and backed up through TWRP which includes system, data and other necessities I had, does restoring it won't end up in bootloop or issues I might face?

    submitted by /u/megayadorann
    [link] [comments]

    Roborock S5 making a loud high pitched sound

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    Almost sounds like squeaking, but I tried greasing the front wheel without any luck. Nothing caught in the brush as far as I can tell either.

    Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas?

    https://imgur.com/a/kp1NR0t

    submitted by /u/JiveDonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Battery on Mi 9SE 10.3.3

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Xiaomi Just released a global update for Mi 9 Se Miui 10.3.3 with the new lock screen clock widget. The update has brought some improvements noticeably on the battery, It doesnt drain faster than 10.3.1 and totally is recommended. That's all 😂 Please dont down vote 😂

    submitted by /u/Ryzen_S
    [link] [comments]

    K20 pro question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    I am in a bit of a doubt, i am about to purchase the k20 pro through alliexpress, i live outside China, but i have read that the so called global ROMs are just a scam to get more money out of gullible customers. If the Chinese bands work on my carrier, is there any need to not purchase it with that rom? Is there a global version or will there be one? (Aka 9t pro)? Also,will i get bombarded with ads as most Chinese ROMs usually are? And last question, if i get the Chinese ROM, can i flash an official global ROM when and if it becomes available?

    If you read so far and are willing to answer my questions you're amazing, thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/iamkingralph
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mijia Smart WiFi Socket Plug

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    Does google home support Xiaomi Mijia Smart WiFi Socket Plug ?

    And how many watts does this smart socket plug have?

    submitted by /u/Karlakascade
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about MIUI 11?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    MIUI 11 is going to be announced soon according to the rumors. What will be new features according to you? I'm curious to know about the upcoming update

    submitted by /u/pranavshankar99
    [link] [comments]

    Help me decide: Poco F1 vs Mi Mix 2s

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    Looking to get an upgrade on a budget, so far I've been pretty much set on going for the Poco but recently I found a local site selling the Mix 2s for the same price.

    Both models are 6GB/64GB, I'm not sure which one I want now!

    Poco:

    • MicroSD Storage
    • 3.5mm jack
    • Bigger Battery
    • Slightly bigger screen

    Mix 2s:

    • No Notch
    • Full 4G Coverage (for my location/networks)
    • More premium finish

    Would I be silly to still go for the Poco if I can get a Mix 2s for the same price?

    Is the back plate of the armored Poco actually more durable than the standard black/blue/red?

    I was planning on maybe going for the Armored edition (Still only 6/64 :(..) and using a tempered glass protector.

    If it's just as prone to scratch/wear then I'll probably go for the black and use a case which would make Poco the cheaper deal again.

    I don't really care for face unlock or taking selfies so the front camera difference doesn't bother me.

    submitted by /u/WORST_ASSHOLE
    [link] [comments]

    Battery optimization really necessary?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    So I just allowed every app in Auto start, disabled all battery restrictions and turned off adaptive battery. I'm yet to see any difference in battery drain. There is none. I'm not an app heavy user but it's really strange to see. Do we really need all of this battery enhancing shenanigans or is it just there to look good?

    submitted by /u/Engelszunge
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi mi9 (379€), mi 9t (k20)(280€) or mi mix 3(300€)?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    guys I don't know what to choose. I would go for the mi 9t(k20), but I fear that the snapdragon 730 won't be enough

    submitted by /u/vittoriocompagno
    [link] [comments]

    finally i can now shoot a video in 60 frame in New update with the stock camera ��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    What custom rom are you all running?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    I am new to my Redmi Note 7 Pro.

    submitted by /u/shamesung
    [link] [comments]

    Mi Band 4-Xiaomi Fitness Tracker is the Best Affordable Technology (2019)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel