• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    Android Gaming Does anyone remember a mobile game where you shot guys on stairs. You only had one shot and on each kill you moved up until there was a boss. I remember there being quite a few cool guns to choose from if that helps at all. The drawing is my recreation of what I can remember.

    Android Gaming Does anyone remember a mobile game where you shot guys on stairs. You only had one shot and on each kill you moved up until there was a boss. I remember there being quite a few cool guns to choose from if that helps at all. The drawing is my recreation of what I can remember.


    Does anyone remember a mobile game where you shot guys on stairs. You only had one shot and on each kill you moved up until there was a boss. I remember there being quite a few cool guns to choose from if that helps at all. The drawing is my recreation of what I can remember.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    What are your favourite Rogue-like Games?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    I love Roguelike games on mobile because they work well for short bursts of gameplay, with progression carrying over to future runs, and randomly generated runs makes for great replayability. But it can be hard to find good ones on the play store that aren't mostly clones of Pixel Dungeon, or generic RPG dungeon crawlers. I really prefer Roguelikes that use more unique concepts. So I'm curious what are your favourites Reddit?

    Some of mine are: -Pirates Outlaws (Paid) or Dungeon Tales (Free). Rogue like deck building card games. Let's you try different card combinations and strats with every run while unlocking new cards for future runs, really addicting.

    -Soul Knight. Basically Enter the Gungeon for Android, but with one of the best controls I've ever experienced in a top down shooter, and it has really unique weapons.

    -Dungeon Cards. A rogue like dungeon crawler with cards as tiles. You navigate a 3x3 space trying to get the highest score possible or make it to the end. Great for short bursts and really unique.

    -Tiny Dice Dungeon. I haven't played enough yet to have a definitive opinion but it's good from my experience so far. A simple dungeon crawler where you roll dice to inflict damage, relying on luck and chance to succeed.

    submitted by /u/HeadbangingLegend
    [link] [comments]

    Best gamepad for around £40?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    I've got £40 of amazon vouchers and would like a controller for up to Ps2 emulation on my Huawei P30 Pro. I'd prefer one that can somehow hold the phone. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tonerrr
    [link] [comments]

    Game making

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    What's a good why to make a game without any coding knowledge

    submitted by /u/JaysonAnimations
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a controller with a good phone grip

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    There's lots of good controllers out there but I really want one that holds my phone (Pixel 3a) securely. I like playing Minecraft and various SNES emulators. Bonus points if Xinput.

    submitted by /u/LivingFaithlessness
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-register for "New Gunbound", an upcoming sequel to Gunbound on mobile

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Dope Wars Classic. My personal high score on a 30 day mission is $67,897,619. Almost beat it a few days ago with over $64,000,000. Simple premise buy drugs in each City cheap and hopefully sell in the next city for a huge profit. Like the stock market for drugs.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Vampire's Fall: Origins has been updated with a big expansion map!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:06 PM PDT

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.earlymorningstudio.vampiresfall2

    HUGE EXPANSION UPDATE

    -New land: Denumald

    -New quests

    -New enemies

    -New items

    -New everything!

    submitted by /u/Weirdcong
    [link] [comments]

    ACE Academy or Crystalline?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    So ACE Academy has been on my radar for a long time and now it's gone on sale. Crystalline is a fantasy story and I like those. So has anyone played it? Are they good and if so which of the two is better?

    submitted by /u/CookeMonster200
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] An alternative to Football Manager 2019

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    I've an itch for a football management game lately but the desktop version is way too much micromanaging and to spend around 10£ for a mobile management game that I'll play during commute, every other day at most, feel like too much.

    I don't care to play with "real clubs/players/whatever" because I don't really follow the football scene that much to care. I care about a good management game with some depth (not just put the name with the higher numbers in the team and that's it).

    I saw there are alternatives but I'm not really sure how good they are.

    Here are the points as per rules request:

    • Features you want: Some depth, not just an handful of numbers per player and "big number beat small number" to resolve a match
    • Features you don't want: I don't care about real clubs / players
    • Genre: Management
    • Paid or Free: Free or Paid ~ 2.00£
    • Single or Multiplayer: Single preferably
    • Playable Offline: preferably

    I tried posting the same request in the weekly megathread but the only reply I got is from the googleplay linkbot which says something about how useful that thread can be unless you ask for the same 4 games/genre that are trending at the moment.

    Let's see if there is little more people browsing the subreddit compared to the one checking a sticky topic.

    submitted by /u/thecrius
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon masters pre release out in Canada!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Available for me in the west this morning.

    submitted by /u/Bcbuddyxx
    [link] [comments]

    Arpg with Optional Public Co-op. No IAP (Don'r loot fnsd.mind buying the game tho)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    RPG/GACHA Games?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I am looking for a new game... preferably has a large fan base. I enjoy the gacha pulls, and I also like being able to customize and level up my character...

    Do you guys have any suggestions? I currently play and enjoy: Puzzles and Dragons Fire Emblems Knights Chronicle Animal Crossing

    Thank you!!!

    submitted by /u/lilikoinikki
    [link] [comments]

    How much would you have paid for ES: Blades if it was premium game with no micro-transactions?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Personally, I would have paid 20-30 euros even. The problem for me with F2P games is that (in the words of Stardew Valley dev) it forces you down a microtransaction pipeline and the game is locked behind time/pay walls. So the question is how much would you be willing to pay for a game that would be a complete package? Maybe with a paid DLC somewhere down the line..?

    submitted by /u/Rimhawk
    [link] [comments]

    Is battlechasers worth buying?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:57 PM PDT

    $9.99 kinda hefty for me. I mean how long does it take to finish the game? If it can be done within a day its a no go then. Prolly my first money down on a 9.99 priced game so im a bit skeptical. And i read some reviews that it's laggy to run at full graphics so another factor for me to be skeptical on buying it. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Opaldaisuki
    [link] [comments]

    What are some cool Android games that most people have forgotten about?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:56 AM PDT

    Anyone here play Mogumon?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    I found 2 old games from the early 2010s call Mogumon and Mogumon2 Big Bites. Does anyone else play these, there like idle food collectors with a tamagotchi element.

    submitted by /u/FlamboyantGayWhore
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] How is Craft Legend ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    Hi guys, what do you think about the game Craft Legend ?

    I want to play some play like this but I don't know if it's a good game that I can play for long ..

    How's the game balanced between Combat/Adventure/Grinding ? I'm more looking for the combat and adventure aspect but if it's well balanced it would be cool too !

    Is the game becoming Pay to win (Pay to grind) at higher level ? or are the microtransaction isn't necessary to continue the game ?

    If you have other game that would fit me in mind it would be cool too

    submitted by /u/timur_yild55
    [link] [comments]

    Super Mecha Champions Gameplay

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    Who has an Intel i5 laptop (for Android gaming on Nox or MEmu)?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    I hate having to buy a laptop just for Android gaming, but it seems I may not have much choice as Nox and MEmu are prejudice against AMD computers. BlueStacks runs beautifully well but that one lacks a real macro feature.

    Does anyone have an Intel i5 laptop? How well does Nox or MEmu work? Can you run 3 instances?

    They seem cheap enough on eBay used.

    submitted by /u/AkiraSensei
    [link] [comments]

    How do I add friends to my Google Play Games for leaderboards and stats etc

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel