• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will be released in Europe on August 20

    Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will be released in Europe on August 20


    Mi 9T Pro will be released in Europe on August 20

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/aTkolrZ.png

    Got announced/leaked in the Xiaomi Netherlands Discord.

    submitted by /u/CydexTM
    [link] [comments]

    @Mods please create daily question threads

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Lately, this sub has been full of easy questions that could have been googled within 5 seconds. It might be just me, but I don't like seeing the Xiaomi subreddit full of silly questions, I would much rather have it filled with discussions about Xiaomi devices and interesting news.

    That's why I'm asking the mods to create a daily (or weekly!) question thread. That way, the silly posts like 'Will this Xiaomi phone support 4G in my country if I buy it from vendor X' will get filtered out.

    submitted by /u/Morzun
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi 9 8Gb Global Version LTE

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Want to know if the Xiaomi Mi 9 8Gb 128Gb Global version is full LTE like the 6Gb (B20 & B28 for France).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/lilp69
    [link] [comments]

    August update is available for Mi A2

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    105.3mb

    submitted by /u/fragrillo_
    [link] [comments]

    Night mode: Google Cam vs Default Camera

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    I've recently installed the Google cam apk on my redmi k20 / mi9t

    There is a night and day difference in portrait mode, not only can the Gcam take portraits shots without having to rely on the telephoto lens, but it also manages to detect and cut out foreground edges in a much cleaner way.

    But what's even more impressive is the difference in night mode shots. I was blown away by how much true to life the details, color rendering and overall lighting turned out on the gcam shots. Take a look for yourself:

    https://imgur.com/a/6YawNVi

    https://imgur.com/a/YGMWPs5

    (both images taken in the same conditions with the phone leaning against a steady surface)

    In case you want to try it out by yourself:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/themes/xiaomi-mi9-googlecam-port-t3910034/amp/

    submitted by /u/JackTheJukeBox
    [link] [comments]

    Pocophone when hands free

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm kinda lost since I've searched for this everywhere with no answer, so this reddit is my last resort.

    I recently bought a Pocophone f1 and I'm not experiencing any of the known touch problems (ghost touch, lag or freezing), but I got a different problem:

    The touch screen does not work if I'm not holding The device, whenever I lay it down in a surface, bed, table or whatever, The touch stops working, and it doesn't even need to be a flat surface, If I put it leaning to a wall it stops working too. I've tried disabling both pocket mode and interactive Mode, and it didnt help. I'm using Android 9 miui 10.3.6 stable, no mods/custom roms.

    To me it doesn't seem like a hardware issue, since it works fine even If o put one finger or two on it, it seems like a bug with the interactive mode or something like that.

    Can you guys help me?

    submitted by /u/Dekar17
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy an Australian adapter for Xiaomi 9T?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for a Xiaomi 9T Australian Charger or Adapter, please help and thank you

    submitted by /u/Danlava
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi Note 7 shutdown and not reboot

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    Hey !
    Here is my problem:

    I bought a Redmi Note 7 15 days ago (all was well) and one night I put it on my bed for an hour.

    I come back to look for him, I unscrew him and I see that he is 100%, I look at two-three messages, and suddenly: BLACK SCREEN.
    I told myself that it could have been humidity since it was raining a lot for two or three days, but although I leave it in the sun, nothing changes.

    The LED does not come on when I charge it and even with another charger or connect to the PC nothing happens.

    I really do not think it's a motherboard problem so suddenly.

    Do you have an idea ?

    Thank you in advance !

    submitted by /u/bookouf49
    [link] [comments]

    Note 5 pro switches off voluntarily

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    I am facing this problem with my note 5 pro, from last month. It switches off itself randomly. And after waiting for a while I try to switch it on using the volume down and power off button -together. Sometimes it lands me in fastboot, sometimes it switches on directly. I tried uninstalling apps, but the problem didn't ease off. What should be the solution.

    submitted by /u/uzair_muf
    [link] [comments]

    Redmi 7 owners, who had their phones for a few months, how is the experience?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    Whats the overall feeling, do you lack something? Is the battery really that good? What do you like and hate the most? Did you manage to break the screen yet and if yes how?

    submitted by /u/Gweenbleidd
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove this?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Connected devices to hotspot. Only showing MAC address

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    How come i cant see the names and just the mac address? Am i doing something wrong? Im on a Mi 9T 10.3.12

    submitted by /u/TheDinosaurWalker
    [link] [comments]

    Hacked Bird scooter stoped working?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    I have a bird scooter that I replaced the motherboard with the m365 chip and worked amazingly for the past few months. Last week I came home and left it in my garage, when I came to charge it this evening it would just make a beep sound every 3 seconds or so like I was turning it off and on again. So I unplugged it and tried turning it on and it won't start. Nothing happens. Need help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dirtimartini69
    [link] [comments]

    One handed mode

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Is there any shortcut to toggle one handed mode with gestures on ??

    submitted by /u/AlcoholicMadScience
    [link] [comments]

    (Redmi Note 7) Should I stick with the Stock rom, or is there a rom that'd give me a better performance? ( more battery life/ more speed)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    I heard the miui rom has better battery but the crdroid has better performance, is that true?

    submitted by /u/8star1993
    [link] [comments]

    Weird thing happening when I charge my Mi 9 wirelessly

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:34 PM PDT

    Hi just got a Mi 9 a month ago,I've been using a wireless charger (not the 20w white fast charger,but the normal black 10w xiaomi wireless charger) and I've noticed something weird,when the battery is charging and it reaches 95% of charge or so the wireless charge stops for like a second and then it restarts,it makes the sound of disconnecting and then connect sound again it charges fine up to 100% after that,also it doesn't happen all the time but has happened like 6 or 7 times.

    Is this normal? I don't seem to have a problem with wireless charging per se but since this is my first phone with wireless charging I don't know if that's normal behavior or If I should be worried.

    submitted by /u/Rider1221
    [link] [comments]

    EQ being displayed wrong (mi9 se) Any way to fix it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    Is there a way to install AOSP Keyboard in Redmi Note 7?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    I downloaded the APK from ApkPure, but the app crashes when I try to use it.

    submitted by /u/Romario31
    [link] [comments]

    Mi A3 and UE BOOM 3

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    I can't connect my Mi A3 to my UE Boom 3 speakers. When I search for Bluetooth devices, the Boom 3 does not appear in the list. Other Bluetooth devices appear in the list. With an A2 Lite or iPad (2018) this works without problems. Does anyone have similar experiences with Bluetooth and the Mi A3/UE Boom 3?

    submitted by /u/1endstation
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the current 'version' of the Mini Router?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I bought a xiaomi mini router a few years ago, good piece of kit, but it has since been discontinued. I also bought two nano routers at the time, they weren't so good.

    But wondering what is the best option now as something like the original mini router, to use to extend the wifi network or to use as main router depending on where I am when I bring it with me.

    Is it the 4A or 4C or a different one completely? I am looking around and there seem to be a load of routers only available in some stores and some not available anywhere etc.

    The Xiaomi site is no help unless I'm looking in the wrong place ( I fear I am) - https://xiaomi-mi.com/wifi-routers/

    submitted by /u/Babalugat
    [link] [comments]

    [Redmi Note 4X] Dear redditors is this fixable or do i have to get a new phone?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    basically the title. here is what i mean....

    https://i.imgur.com/h6eXY4R.jpg

    submitted by /u/illegalsatyr
    [link] [comments]

    Mi 9T or Mi Mix 2S (or something else entirely?)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm gonna upgrade from my Redmi Note 4, and so far my experience was ranging between mediocre to downright horrible.

    Anyways, I can't decide between Mi 9T, Mi Mix 2S, Nokia 8 or Galaxy S7 Edge or S8+. My budget is very limited, and where I live the cheapest one is Nokia 8, which is like $450.

    RN4's charging socket was getting messed up weekly, so I'm thinking of going with Mi Mix 2S since it has Qi charging.

    Any opinions on those? Do you have a better suggestion? Do you like Mi Mix 2S.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/belgarionx
    [link] [comments]

    CC9 vs Mi A3 Pro

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    I have ordered CC9 (the Chinese version), Is it possible to flash the Mi A3 Pro global rom (when it is available) to the chinese CC9 and get OTA updates?

    submitted by /u/farouk8001
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the mi 9t pro

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    1. will it work in the US with Verizon and if so how well? is it bearable? what band with the phone support?
    2. Will, there be a US release or will I have to buy from an EU version off amazon? will the Eu version come with an adapter?

    I have googled all these questions so don't tell me to google it. it's just that the answers are usually unclear or unreliable

    submitted by /u/Joshua_John
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel