• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 8, 2019

    Which password manager you use. And why? Android Apps

    Which password manager you use. And why? Android Apps


    Which password manager you use. And why?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    The productive set of apps to get accounted to.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    Today when whole your workspace can rest on the palm of your hand it's crucial to know what that workspace can do for you, so your day would be as productive as possible. To make that happen the set of applications is proposed to be reviewed by users and they pointed out the best of them. Check them out if you are interested => https://prowly.com/magazine/top-25-mobile-productivity-apps-for-2019/

    submitted by /u/rosalindmorris23
    [link] [comments]

    Relay for Reddit update

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    This is one of the biggest updates to this app I've seen in quite some time. Cards with larger-than-thumb nail sizes are here!

    Curious to see what other people think about the changes. Think I'm going switch back to Relay for at least a little while.

    submitted by /u/ashenwreck
    [link] [comments]

    What is now the best application to share the clipboard (between Android and Windows)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    Hi I have been using Alt-C for a while. But now it stopped working. Please, recommend me good free alternative to it.

    submitted by /u/coolguyoleg
    [link] [comments]

    Monolist, the "Google Inbox replacement" has begun charging - $10/month for early adopters

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    Monolist link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monolist.monolist

    I'm glad I didn't go from Inbox to Monolist. I feel for anyone who went from Inbox to this only to lose our on pricing.

    Here's the email I received:

    I wanted to say thanks for using Monolist.

    One of the hardest parts of being an early stage company is getting feedback, and we're grateful that you've been generous enough to take time out of your life to help us improve Monolist.

    As an early-stage team, it's also up to us to make Monolist a sustainable business, in addition to a great product. As such, we are starting to charge for Monolist.

    As a thank-you for being an early stage supporter, we want to offer you a lower-priced Monolist of $10/month (50% discount).

    submitted by /u/Xyz2600
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good Fitness tracker app

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    Good day all!

    I'm looking for a good fitness tracker app that works across platforms. My wife has a Fitbit and I have a Withings Move. She has an iPhone and I have an Android. There is an app called inKin that use to meet my needs, but it is such a pain in the ass to get it to update and sync properly. Is there anything else out there that I don't know about? I could switch back to Fitbit, but I don't really like the design of their watches.

    edit to add clarity: Looking for a app that has social competition features akin to fitbit but works across multiple devices. Inkin does this but in a very poor fashion.

    submitted by /u/Pseud0nymuse
    [link] [comments]

    App to cooldown notifications

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Hello, I HATE when people are spamming sending only 2 words per message. I would like to only get first notification. Gravitybox ultimate notification control is working excellent but sadly, I'm not rooted on this phone. Is there any app that would help me?

    submitted by /u/Triune_God
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] I created a retro roguelike dungeon crawler currently free to play on the Google Play Store as Open Beta

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    Greetings, I want to share with you a retro roguelike dungeon crawler called OneBit Adventure. In this game, you adventure the lands to find enemies to level up your stats, and discover the delicious loot scattered throughout the lands. Choose from a variety of classes that range in different abilities in this epic dungeon crawler experience. While in beta, there is much to discover and plenty more to come this game. This project is currently in beta and looking for feedback.

    Google Play Store: Download

    iOS will come at a later date.

    YouTube Trailer

    submitted by /u/SpaceKryptonite
    [link] [comments]

    Auto enable greyscale mode at certain times of day: anyway to do this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    I'd like to enable greyscale mode at 9pm and disable it at 6am automatically, anyway to do this?

    submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

    How do i remove sms preview on Google messages?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    I've tried to change this in settings, but everytime I get a message I can see some of the message in the notification?

    submitted by /u/samturner321
    [link] [comments]

    Can I combine Fragment and FragmentActivity ?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I created navigation menu with drawers and for every drawer I created fragments (also their java activities and xml) in MainActivity using

     import androidx.fragment.app.Fragment; 

    After that I found code about checkable listview and I want to use it in first drawer fragmentActivity. But, that code use

    import androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity 

    After I used that code I found, in fragmentActivity file everything is ok, but in my mainAcitvity file Fragment is underlined and I get error: incompatible types: fragmentActivity cannot be converted to Fragment. If I change FragmentActivity to Fragment in my fragmentActivity java file some methods are underlined like setContentView, findViewById etc.

    Any solution ?

    submitted by /u/tommyldo
    [link] [comments]

    App to handle notifications

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    is there an app where i can set up like 1 button to turn certain notifications on and off? It would be nice for when my wife is on call and her phone isn't vibrating like crazy all night from notifications since she can't silence it.

    submitted by /u/Hyp3rIns0mniac
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app to send a signal to a different app

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi, my girlfriend and I are sharing the duty of getting our 1-year old to bed.
    Usually I start the wind-down process and then call her to come in and continue with putting him to sleep.
    The calling her part is something that often winds our son up again.
    I was wondering if there is an app where I could send a signal, notification or something like that but simple press of a button.

    Thx

    submitted by /u/GobiLux
    [link] [comments]

    Call recording app, Verizon.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend a call recording app that works with the Verizon network? I tried Blackbox but it only works on outgoing calls.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/anevenbiggerstick
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an alarm app that play your music player?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    So not just 1 ringtone like usual alarm, but your entire music player or playlist.

    Oh or Radio

    submitted by /u/youshouldknowsz
    [link] [comments]

    An app that allows me to change a group of wallpapers at a set time.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Right now I've got wallpaper changer, by j4velin from the play store. And I saw it had a function to switch between albums on different times / days. But it costs money and I don't have any to spare right now... Are there any free alternatives? Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Mars_Apocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Find Free Online Courses - Brand New Course Notifier

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:15 AM PDT

    What is a good app that can record slow motion and super slow motion like Samsung phones?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    My cousin has a J7 pro and it doesn't have the features mentioned above.

    Free & Adfree please.

    submitted by /u/MapleMods573
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial app for VK app. Any suggestions, please.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    [DEV] Sharatale is a platform where you can share your great stories!. People across the world share stories about travel, experience, short stories, poems, and abstract topics!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sharatale.sharatale&hl=en

    Have a great story to tell? Can share it through Sharatale!

    Sharatale is a platform where you can share your great stories!. People across the world share stories about travel, experience, short stories, poems, and abstract topics!

    It creates an immense opportunity for creativity. Stories can be created using images and rich text editor.

    You can write the story once, and share it with multiple applications like WhatsApp, Instagram, etc.

    You can follow writers around the world to get their stories into the feed.

    It can also be used as a personal vault of experiences.

    Very easy to keep track of day to day life.

    It also has a web app version which makes easy to publish stories.

    submitted by /u/nerv69
    [link] [comments]

    Any Retro SMS apps?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    looking for an sms app that is themed around looking like an old flip phone messages or a nokia 3310 messages. if could someone could share some with me that would be great

    submitted by /u/fremm_
    [link] [comments]

    Started experimenting with flashing ROMs and stuff on my phone. Now looking for best backup tool and maybe tutorial for usage?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Like backup everything in the phone the way it is. Like snapshots. And then play around and if things get bad, restore.. Also maybe possible to backup just apps and settings just before you update your ROM (planning on using lineageos). I guess you need to wipes everything then so you could then again restore all installed apps and settings after?

    I have never done this procedure and would love advice plus tutorials.. Thanks

    submitted by /u/nimdjid
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] My new app that makes video from a single picture by panning and zooming

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photo3dlab.pzpic

    Hello, I made an Android app that makes video from a single picture by panning and zooming. App name is PZPIC meaning "Pan & Zoom in a PIC".

    This video effect is known as "Ken Burns effect" and I think almost all video maker software have this effect. But they are probably not so easy to use. I made PZPIC so everybody can use this video effect easily. It took me 3 months to develop and another 4 months for beta testing.

    This app has a full screen ad when user saves video (mp4). This app has one time In-App-Purchase that removes the Ad and watermark and enables HD 1080p.

    I made a short how to use video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlsV8q52sBE

    I will be more than happy to hear any thoughts, criticism, questions, or ideas.

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/photo3dlab
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a (timeline like) money management app.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there is any apps that can make any sort of graph based on my fixed incomes and outcomes, because i have 3 different income sources in different days, and so i wanted to organize a graph of my expenses and incomes

    submitted by /u/Hu8R
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel