• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 8, 2019

    Having trouble with games Tech Support

    Having trouble with games Tech Support


    Having trouble with games

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Every time I tab out of Minecraft while on a server, when I tab back in it crashes about 90% of the time.
    Anyone know some possible fixes?

    submitted by /u/Bladed_Echoes
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get rid of the block on the right when i change the volume on chrome?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    Question(s) about using anti-static wrist straps with laptops

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:20 PM PDT

    Getting ready to install some more RAM in my mid 2012 MacBook Pro 13".

    Question is - where do I clip my anti-static wrist strap? On a desktop, I know where, but I'm having a really hard time finding good info regarding laptops (in general, not only MacBooks).

    Do I clip it to the aluminum outer case? Or do I need to clip it to true ground?

    Some say these straps aren't needed, some say they are. In any event, I have one, and would like to use it if possible. So even if not completely necessary, where in theory could I clip it?

    Additional info: I do not have an anti-static mat to clip to. Also, I've seen people suggest that any large metal object will do, but I'm not sure if that's completely accurate. I thought the idea was to either be bonded with the computer so we have the same potential or be grounded to the ground?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/turtledix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel