• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    VGA debug light is on but everything works fine Tech Support

    VGA debug light is on but everything works fine Tech Support


    VGA debug light is on but everything works fine

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    3600x/2070 evga ultra gaming/aus x570 pro/windows10

    This is my first build. My debug light has been on since i first built it. everything works fine though. i have the newest drivers installed and showing up in my nvidia experience. my benchmarks show my gpu is running great. I get 100+ fps in all the games i play. device manager is showing no "!" devices.

    Edit: white bright light

    submitted by /u/cbfootball69
    [link] [comments]

    I know no one on this sub really specializes in roombas but I’m not too sure where else to ask for help, My roomba has started making a loud pulsing noise while charging, I haven’t been able to find out anything about this on the internet and I’m stumped.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    restore deleted file - Recuva can't find phones, EaseUS requires rooting. Other option?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I turned on flight mode immediately after accidentally deleting the wrong file*, so I expect the file can still be restored.The file is in Phone Storage, not on the SD card.

    Recuva can't find phones (Android disabled USB Mass Storage as of Android 4.4.2).

    EaseUS requires rooting. They have a version which doesn't require rooting, but it needs to be installed on the phone, and that might overwrite the file I'm trying to restore.

    Do any other options work in 2019 (on Android 9, "Pie")? Options that are free to recover one file?

    With Android Pie, Samsung introduced "Trash" to its Gallery app - like the recycle bin on Windows. Alas, I deleted the file via Windows Explorer (while connected to laptop), not while using Gallery, so the file is not in the Trash bin.

    * (a 392 MB video - recorded by me. I thought Google Photos was backing up videos, but because I was saving recordings to SD card, Google Photos did not backup the files.)

    submitted by /u/I-Am-Electric
    [link] [comments]

    Can't boot PC and can't enter BIOS after restarting to do a new a partition (MiniTool)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    So, I'm having a problem with this pre-assembled PC (a 2004 ooold PC).

    I have a dual boot with 2 W7 installations. I've used free Minitool Partition Home Wizard Free Edition to resize the main partition and to give some space to the second one. Then I also deleted a partition (without a OS on it) and gave space to the same partition. Minitool asked me to restart the PC to continue the process. I did it. Now the PC only shows the boot menu (with the HP logo and the keys to press to enter bios, boot menu etc) and then a black screen forever.

    I can't even enter the bios or the boot menu because when I press keys nothing happens. It just skips the boot logo and goes into black screen. It always worked wonderfully until now. I always messed with partitions in the past and nothing ever happened.

    What can I do? Thanks in advance guys, have a nice day

    submitted by /u/spin671
    [link] [comments]

    Can't boot into kali linux

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    ASUS laptop Audio speaker not working?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Hi my audio device on my laptop has not been working for a few months now.

    In the beginning there would be just a popping noise that my computer would make, however there wouldn't be any effects on the audio. This would happen when I moved my computer screen or just moved the computer in general while the computer was on.

    Later every time there was a popping sound the audio would go out. It would go in and out every time there was a pop. After awhile the audio would just go out every time a pop went off. I could get the audio to come back on just by restarting the computer or temporarily putting it to sleep (ie closing the computer and opening it back up). This continued to happen for a few weeks until the computer started displaying that the audio device was disabled (the little speaker/audio icon you can click to adjust volume). Except this could still be fixed by restarting the computer or just putting it to sleep.

    Now the audio icon is still there but there is no sound coming from the computer. When I try to put my headphone the audio jack doesn't read the device. I've tried updating my drivers (even installed a different one) and taking apart the back of my computer. From what I can tell the audio device is still intact and the screws are still firmly in place, so I'm at a loss of what to do. In the beginning I thought it was a hardware issue because I did notice a few screws were out of place but when I fixed them the audio seemed to go back to normal. However the audio did use to fix itself by restarting the computer so I'm not sure if it's a software issue as well?

    It's an ASUS Model F555L and it runs on Windows 10.

    Thank you in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/blar-de-blarp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel