• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    The Windows 2012 Experience - Nothing less than superb... Windows Help

    The Windows 2012 Experience - Nothing less than superb... Windows Help


    The Windows 2012 Experience - Nothing less than superb...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    How do I find the office 2016 installer for my computer?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    I am getting ready to wipe my computer and want to be able to re-install office. I have my product key but for the life of me I can't find the installer. I have followed the directions on the Microsoft site but it will only give me the option to download Office 365.

    submitted by /u/lonewolf210
    [link] [comments]

    Converting .rtf files to .txt files in large batches

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    If I need to save a shit ton of things from an .rtf to .txt from internet explorer- on windows: what's the best way to do it without downloading a converter online due to sensitivity of files.

    Currently saving .rtf, opening in word, saving to .txt and then uploading to program

    submitted by /u/physicallyuncomfort
    [link] [comments]

    My windows is freezing shortly after login

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    So shortly after starting my windows 10 I find myself in a scenario where it either randomly freezes after some time inactive or after attempting to open a program or download something, after freezing it doesn't unfreeze until I manually power down the computer and restart it, how can I fix this

    submitted by /u/Emerson113mb
    [link] [comments]

    Just found a workaround for the Switch Out Windows S bug

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    For those who are having issues switching from Windows S mode into Windows 10 Home/Pro - I've found a workaround that seems to bypass the store failing to load.

    Open up Edge browser and type the following:

    ms-windows-store://switchwindows 

    It seemingly enters through the socket and asks to open the store, and the URL is obviously somehow read and it gives you the option to Get the software. Finally after weeks, managed to switch from S mode. Let me know if it works for you too.

    submitted by /u/Beautiful_Dirt
    [link] [comments]

    Fps drops when adjusting volumes in game after fresh installation

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    When I adjust my volume, and the windows 10 volume overlay appears, my game lags. Fps remains the same, but everything feel choppy for 2-3 seconds

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/darkarder
    [link] [comments]

    Help installing a Radeon RX 570 on windows 10

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    I bought a 4gb 570 from Microcenter yesterday and when I went to install it, I was met with a code 43 error that said "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems". Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/IntelligentEye
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up Windows machine for remote connection

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I work as a software developer in a medium sized company. We heavily use technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, and also develop a heavy-weight backend. I've found that my laptop with its dual core processor can no longer keep up with the local development I need to do. Builds take too long, application servers eat up all the resources etc.

    Instead of investing in a new expensive laptop, I'd like to explore another option. I've got a powerful 8C/16T desktop at home, hooked up to a gigabit internet connection. I've been thinking about setting the desktop up for remote usage, running all the docker containers and development tools (including IDE) while using the laptop primarily as an remote terminal.

    I'm looking for any tips, resources and experiences you guys could provide. Is there anything I should be aware of, what tools could potentionally help me, what to do or not to do? Also, considering the gigabit connection, should I be expecting any annoying latency?

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/fugasjunior
    [link] [comments]

    Im trying to install window 10

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    "Bubbles" mid-screen, mouse pointer and touch input go missing. Surface Pro

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    "Bubbles" mid-screen, mouse pointer and touch input go missing. Surface Pro

    I see bubbles and then my pointer and touchscreen input go missing on Surface.

    I'm sure this has a obvious explanation and remedy?

    https://i.redd.it/4zj4zybmfwd31.jpg

    submitted by /u/klottmann
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to switch off Windows 10 s mode

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    I recently bought a Asus Vivobook Flip with Windows 10, but when I started it up for the first time, it was in Windows 10 in s mode. After some research online I've been attempting to switch it over to the standard windows 10. When following step by step guides online, I've found that the "switch out s mode" screen in the Microsoft store doesn't seem to ever load (I'm just left with a blank screen without the loading circle in the middle). I've tried endless different ways to do this, and done endless research, and for some reason I'm making no progress. All in all, why is it sending me to a blank screen where the switching screen should be?? How do I switch to the standard windows 10?

    EDIT: And if I end up reinstalling Windows, can I still use the same product key when it comes to installing it again?

    submitted by /u/motionlessilence
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 losing support?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    What the.. this just popped out, i pressed restart, nothing happened, my pc only restarted?
    .
    Here is the notification screenshot: https://snag.gy/45ghFA.jpg

    submitted by /u/Slayzink
    [link] [comments]

    An assortment of useful shortcuts for windows

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    My sound settings randomly change to the wrong devices. Even though those devices are disabled?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    In device manager I disabled all but the current microphone and headset I use. However recently I noticed an update changed it so that they are still usable. And for some reason they change to the audio devices that I have no clue what they are. I can of course change them back, but I shouldn't have to change my audio settings every couple of days because of some unknown reason. What is causing my audio settings to be set to devices that aren't really either connected?

    submitted by /u/mymar101
    [link] [comments]

    Computer Won't Fall Asleep After Using DualShock 4 via Bluetooth.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:56 AM PDT

    So I basically use the DualShock 4 to play Rocket League only. After I'm done playing, I disconnect the controller by holding down the PS button until the light goes out. This is how I've always done it to disconnect the Bluetooth connection. However, lately, my computer refuses to go to sleep after I use the DualShock 4. If I restart my computer, it does actually fall asleep on it's own, but I don't want to restart every time I'm done playing.

    Another thing to note, when I turn my DS4 off, it still shows in Windows Bluetooth settings that it's still connected, but when I restart, it shows only as Paired. I can remove it from the list, but that just unpairs it from the computer. I've tried deleting it and re-adding it and that doesn't work either.

    Does anyone know how I can disconnect my controller fully without restarting? This is driving me insane.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/just-a-spaz
    [link] [comments]

    What are you favorite gestures you feel no one uses?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    Lag all of a sudden! please help it's urgent!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Before I start here are my PC specs!

    AMD RX 560

    AMD Athlon x845

    8GB RAM

    This is not caused by my specs please read below!

    So basically. I was playing my PC games in very high fps. Then all of a sudden all games have low fps like 16. On my brothers user this does not happen his games perform well, My user has the problem.. Why is this please tell me I need help

    I have clean installed windows about 5 times and the problem continues, It may be a setting but can you guys help as much as you can?

    Windows 10 Home

    Version: 1903

    OS build: 18362:239

    submitted by /u/vNoHxpe_Dev
    [link] [comments]

    Hardware reserved 12.1gb

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    What the effing flying crap?

    I only have 16gb of ram, hey windows 10! stop it!

    submitted by /u/Peoplesucksomuch1
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Tube just got a Major Update

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    No Display

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I was gaming for a little bit, then I turned on my pc and went to sleep... When I woke up, I turned my pc back on, but there was no signal going to my monitor! I did not see a thing on there.

    I tried restarting my p and I also checked the cables (in and outside of the pc).

    I tried connecting to it thru Teamviewer, but all I see is a black screen.

    Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/JustNikeThat
    [link] [comments]

    Can we expect "Windows 11" ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    What I mean is : When will "W11" come ? Do Microsoft plan to do just updates of W10 and consider W10 as the "ultimate OS" or will they continue to have a new os every few years ?

    submitted by /u/TimothePaul
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up vs creating system image

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:27 AM PDT

    Recently switched to windows after using apple computers for most of my life. I attempted to back up my computer using an article I found which suggested I create a system image. I was wondering what the difference is between creating a system image and backing up my computer? And which one should I be doing regularly to ensure I have all my files in case my computer were to crash. I will be backing up to an external hard drive. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ephrnando
    [link] [comments]

    PC is suddenly telling me that windows isn't activated [Error 0xC004F074] [Windows 10 Pro]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Got this PC in February and all was well. Suddenly like a few minutes ago it started to say that windows wasn't activated.

    No idea what is happening, what's going to happen if i can't activate it?

    submitted by /u/kaso175
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Making Custom Images

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    I really only know how to integrate updates and remove some features from a Windows install ISO. My work is getting about 20 computers that run Windows 8.1 Pro to use in our stores as training computers. I need to set them up to have the proper user accounts, group policy settings, and applications. What tools can I use to make a custom ISO so I don't have to go into each PC individually and do the listed tasks one by one?

    submitted by /u/Adamgm10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel