• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 03, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 03, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 03, 2019

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The Play Store looks and feels a lot nicer on Galaxy Tab's (specifically my Galaxy Tab S4)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:48 AM PDT

    Switching from iOS to this bad boy. Already love it!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Samsung Note 10 Event- Timings and how to watch live stream.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Samsung Galaxy Note 10 launch event is scheduled for 7 August 2019, Wednesday.

    More Details

    submitted by /u/Rykun3159
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Note 10/+ Official Case leaks suggest a new Cardinal Red and Blue color options are on the way.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Yellow tint when using camera or gallery app

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    @@1 Voice message(s) waiting

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    For the past two weeks I keep receiving this text message from my own phone number. It comes at odd hours, and sometimes in weird spurts like getting 4 of these texts in a 10-minute span, while I receive no messages on other days. I've checked my voicemails and there's nothing in there.

    Whenever the text message comes in, I also receive a pop-up notification that says something like "SIM card memory full, delete some items."

    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and what can be done to stop it.

    It's a Galaxy S9, SM-G960U, software version G960USQU5CSF3

    submitted by /u/AmericanCataphract
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Buds left to charge in fully-charged case overnight but not 100% charged

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Just wondering if this is a just a glitch or something with my buds. Already unpaired and paired again but for some reason the buds are not 100% (left has 90% and right has 85%) but the LED for the buds themselves glow green. Is that normal?

    submitted by /u/dadeprome
    [link] [comments]

    How to get all your photos back after a reset on note 9?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    I reset my phone (long story) and chose a backup when starting the device backup and restored all the apps but not any of my photos. I am in desperate need of one right now, please help me

    submitted by /u/LLSombra
    [link] [comments]

    I've got this icon after the latest S10 update - anyone know what does it mean? It's sill there, even when I turn off my mobile data.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:35 PM PDT

    A80 32gb

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    Do anyone know if there is any A80 32 GB ? Or the minium is only 128?

    submitted by /u/Cayde6TheOne
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the camera Quality so bad on S10 Super SlowMo?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    Hello, I just saw a video where a guy used Super SlowMo and it was pretty good quality (YT says 1080p). Link: https://youtu.be/7vK1XKxe0Ts

    This wanted me to try it out by myself but I only got a pretty bad quality video, I think there was enough light and I put Quality to good, 0,4 secs. Video: https://youtu.be/xRUyHAW4tr4

    Can somebody tell me why the quality is not as good as in the first link?

    submitted by /u/64Berni
    [link] [comments]

    S10+ Confusion

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    Do all the 1TB S10+'s have 12 gb ram?

    submitted by /u/churyduty
    [link] [comments]

    San Francisco font

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    How do I get San Francisco font like on iPhones

    submitted by /u/Bspi
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung’s take on the Surface Laptop leaks out

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Snapchat fix?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:04 AM PDT

    Hi I live in Europe, en this morning I got a system update. When I went to Snapchat, I noticed that the camera is probably not zoomed in anymore. Is this true or is it to early for me in the morning to think something changed?

    submitted by /u/billy-hill
    [link] [comments]

    DBrand Confirms Samsung Galaxy S10 design.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    Best way to clean out grime from screen edges?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    I have an S9, and on the top of the screen where the gap is, there is a line of grime that isnt coming out. Any tips? I feel like that might create a gap and compromise the water resistance, but it also looks bad and I want to get it out easily.

    submitted by /u/shayanmmalik
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung A50

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    So I've been looking into upgrading my current phone (Samsung Note 3) for awhile now. Waiting for a decently priced model to come out. Enter the A50. It has everything I've been wanting, at a good price. Here's the problem. I'm currently with Verizon and not looking to switch services. And I've seen a lot of conflicting statements as to if the A50 will work with a Verizon service. I have nano Sim with 4G LTE in my note 3, and I was just planning on switching it over to the A50. But on Amazon it states that it isn't compatible with Verizon services. But on the Verizon site it's available to buy with their service. Just very confused as to what is going on, and what I should do.

    submitted by /u/-ETHANOS-
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Galaxy Note 10 Plus specs comparison

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    Oh Verizon... it said the same for the Galaxy Tab S4

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    GALAXY A50

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    Just got a new a50 saw online that changed the setting in the camera from 3:4 to 3:4H would actually enable full 25MP images to be taken, however, I can't help but notice they look worse and even a bit blurry compared to the standard 12MP image taken under the 3:4 setting. Anyone have any advice on this?

    submitted by /u/Josh261995
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of the system notification?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Accidently put my "sim card key" in the hole at the top and bottom of A70.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    I'll keep it short.

    Got the A70. Thought the simcard slot was in the top then the bottom of the phone. Sort of attempted to push key in what I now know is the MIC slot. I didnt push particularly hard or even deep. Will it be okay?

    submitted by /u/cactusdan94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel