• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 13, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 13, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 13, 2019

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper Tuesday - August 13, 2019

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:10 PM PDT

    Welcome to Wallpaper Tuesday, r/Samsung!

    Wallpaper Tuesday is a day where users can share their favorite wallpaper's and/or find new ones themselves! Please remember to respect the rules below, and to upload the highest quality version of a wallpaper you can find.


    Rules

    1. Please use a reputable image host like imgur.com.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    This thread will remain stickied for 24 hours. At that time, the thread will remain active, and an archives link will be posted in the sidebar for easy access. You may also find archives here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch from Apple to Samsung?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    Currently I have an iPhone XR, and the Galaxy Note 10+ looks pretty enticing. My last Samsung Phone was the S8+, but I switched back to iOS because touchwiz was pretty frustrating to use and I missed some iOS features. iMessage was a big reason, and is better than anything Android has to offer imo, but I don't text that much anymore, so it wouldn't be a huge loss. I would miss airdrop for quickly sending files to my macbook and family members, but honestly, I mostly used it to send memes to friends, which I can live without. I also know that animations, gestures, and vibrations are more polished on iPhones, but that's merely cosmetic and I imagine it wouldn't make much of a difference over time. How has as OneUI improved things on the software side of Samsung phones? Has anyone else made the switch recently and are willing to share some insight on how it's been?

    submitted by /u/Bread275
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of the power button, these are the options for the Bixby button

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Switching from XS Max to this! I'm trying to build the courage to open the box

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    Same clear S9+ case. The on the right was on the phone since launch day.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    I have Tmobile and I'm looking at the Note 10+. Is there any reason to not get the unlocked version?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    I see that the unlocked version is the same price as all the carrier versions, so I'm like why would anybody not get the unlocked version? Especially when the unlocked version gives you an extra $150 in Samsung credit?

    submitted by /u/jimbeam958
    [link] [comments]

    GALAXY NOTE 10+ Plus vs OnePlus 7 PRO vs iPhone XS MAX Battery Drain Speed Test! ��POWER KING��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    Should I upgrade to Note 10+ from Note 8?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    I'm kinda in a dilemma if I should upgrade or not. I got my Note 8 last year in June for $600. It works perfectly fine, there are no scratches on it. I basically put it in a case after the first day I bought it. So it's still like new.

    I know most Samsung users are not happy with the removal of headphone jack. But honestly I rarely used it, so that's not a big issue for me. What upset me the most was the removal of notification light (lol) But I can live without it. I was planning to trade in Note 8 ($350) and get some earbuds with the $200 gift card. But have a hard time deciding if I should pull the trigger or not. https://i.imgur.com/B2xdJwS.png

    submitted by /u/justAreallyLONGname
    [link] [comments]

    s10 and s10+ users, question for you and the Infinity-O display before I get the Note 10.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I plan on upgrading from the Note 8 to the Note 10+, but I have a few questions about the new display. I've fallen in love with the notification light. Is there something that replicates that light on the new bezel-less design? If not, what kind of notification indicators/reminders are there?

    submitted by /u/TheShuckles
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung reps and presenters are obnoxious.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    People talk about Apple fanboys all the time but jesus are Samsung reps/presenters some of the most ignorant, dripfed cronies out there.They literally talk about megapixels and dxomark scores, some even going as far as COMPARING THE NUMBER OF CAMERAS to argue that Galaxies are better than Pixels and iPhones at photography, which is in every real-world sense objectively wrong.

    I want to love Samsung, and the Note 10 is enticing, but it bothers me that the people at the top of the brand are such robotic idiots.

    submitted by /u/Ilikeredlmao
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy S10e opinions?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    I'm torn between the S10 and S10e - idm not having the additional camera and I like the flat screen. But I'm just wondering what people's experiences have been with the S10e

    submitted by /u/OhHaiDawgie
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung: graphene battery with full charge in less than 30 minutes from 2020?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    UK - Any idea when the newest software upgrade for the Galaxy A50 will be out?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I'm still on May!! Is that widespread?

    submitted by /u/HendeJam
    [link] [comments]

    Galaxy Watch Factory Renewed cost

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:36 AM PDT

    Anyone know why the LTE and GPS renewed cost less than the GPS only? I thought that was strange since it's usually the other way around.

    Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) Silver (Bluetooth) SM-R800NZSAXAR US Version with Warranty (Renewed) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M6RWQXK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9ITuDbRF15YD4

    submitted by /u/rosecityrider
    [link] [comments]

    Chat support is absolutely useless and a total waste of time.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Can't fix order problems, and any real resolution has to be "escalated" for a week and then a canned response that no one can help you. Makes Apple look downright amazing.

    submitted by /u/OyVeyzMeir
    [link] [comments]

    Should I pre-order the note 10+

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi all, basically as the title says should I pre-order the new note. This is with the knowledge that the pixel 4xl will be coming out this year too. Is there possibly any chance that it could turn out to be better than the note 10+?

    submitted by /u/demonic_duck98
    [link] [comments]

    Hm

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Galaxy buds or the galaxy tab A 8 inch? I don't currently own a pair of wireless earbuds cause they haven't been much of a necessity in my life (wired ones work fine for me). So I'm thinking of skipping on the buds until the next version comes out and just getting a tablet. The tab a seems like its pretty good for its price and comes with an s pen... All I'm asking is: Buds or a tablet?

    submitted by /u/GordonRamsay333
    [link] [comments]

    Does the buds cradle charging light ever turn green?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    I got the galaxy buds recently and I noticed that even after charging for a few hours, the charging light doesn't change color. Will it turn green when fully charged or is it always red? Also, when using the wireless charger duo, how long will it take to fully charge the cradle?

    submitted by /u/mittans96
    [link] [comments]

    S Note on Note 8

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    i'm using a Note 8. Saw in a vid of a guy using S Note on SS Note 8, went to check it out myself and it is for some reason incompatible? Is it software issue or what?

    submitted by /u/KittyWolfy
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung 10.1 tab a with s pen to 2019 tab a. Upgrade question

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 12:14 AM PDT

    So currently I have the 2016 tab a with attached s pen. It's great and I love the s pen, kinda a fan with the s pen on my note 9. The tablet I currently have is getting a little old and sluggish. So my question is, is it worth it to upgrade to the newest tab a but lose the s pen?

    submitted by /u/Zatchmo137
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't the camera on my Galaxy A40 focus?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Unless I use it outside in sunny conditions, the camera is blurry and doesn't focus.

    submitted by /u/______Zephyr______
    [link] [comments]

    Gear s3 frontier question

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    Can i swim with my gear s3 frontier in salty water

    submitted by /u/Aheadclover
    [link] [comments]

    Ringtones?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Where does everyone get them? I had a bunch downloaded as well as some alternate text tones but the new Samsung update won't recognize the files and I can't use them anymore. Can anyone share where they get theirs?

    submitted by /u/_thelostcraft
    [link] [comments]

    My god, the Note 10+ screen is amazing!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    Just received my Note 10+ and finally moved from iOS to Android. I just cannot get over how good the screen is. Granted it's an expensive unit which probably would've made me hesitant to upgrade if I had a newer Android, but at the moment I've forgotten all about 3.5mm jacks and whatnot since the screen really is something else...

    submitted by /u/Diapergenie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel