• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 11, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 11, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 11, 2019

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's Shot on Samsung Sunday, Share your best photo's in this thread! - [Ends Monday at 00:00 UTC]

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Hello, r/Samsung, and welcome to the "Shot on Samsung" megathread. Got a photo you really want to share that you took on your samsung phone? Share it here!


    Rules

    1. Please use a reputable image host like imgur.com.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Happy birthday to me!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Starting school soon again. Decided nuudles taste good and its worth it (had a Samsung S6 before this)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    I got to see Note 10 Plus in person.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Weird lines/boxes visible on TV

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but here it goes. I have a 40-inch NU7092 model that I use primarily as a monitor, and I started noticing weird lines that are visible on grayish backgrounds, here is a picture of the problem below, if anyone has any idea what it could be.

    https://imgur.com/a/TIeHIZW

    It's a bit more noticeable than the picture but not intrusive, and it's visible regardless of what program/game is on.

    submitted by /u/durrburger93
    [link] [comments]

    Note 10 Aura Glow be like

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    Is the Samsung credit offer not available in UK for Note 10?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    I've seen plenty of mentions for $150 Samsung store credit when you pre-order the Note 10 through samsung.com, but can't find anything similar on the UK site. Are there no similar offers for UK?

    I can't really see any sort of incentive to pre-order on UK market, even with the mobile carriers. Am I just missing something here?

    submitted by /u/Ryanlike
    [link] [comments]

    I am currently using a S10e and I found my old Samsung Galaxy S7. This phone was the best in 2016

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    Samsung removes the "Ingenious" ads from all media

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Discussion: What's your experience pre-ordering?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    I've been debating on getting the Note 10+ (posted asking opinions before) and am now more concerned with the pre-order. The phone does what I need it to do and would like in a phone (headphone jack is gone but I don't usually use it much anyway), but I've never pre-ordered a phone before. In your experience, was it worth it or did you wish you waited? I'm thinking anywhere from messed up devices to just better deals that were THAT much better.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/TomTomMan93
    [link] [comments]

    Everything you might have missed about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Galaxy Note 10 Video Lockscreen

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Leaving Apple for Samsung for the first time since the iPhone 3g AMA

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Finally breaking free from the grasp of the almighty fruit. AMA

    submitted by /u/mfreemn1
    [link] [comments]

    New Samsung Q80R Color Issues - Help!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Screen information for the Note 10+

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    I have been using a s8 for several years now w/ no screen protector and am still noticeably scratch free (Only a few minor wear ones only viable when you move it in the light and barely noticeable)

    I can't find any talk on if the Note 10+ uses the same (or better) anti-scratch glass? I personally prefer not trying to put a beveled screen protector on.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/rogueavacado
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-ordering Tab S6

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I'm interested in pre-ordering the Galaxy tab s6, but when I go on to Samsung's website there is no option to pre-order it. The weird thing about it though is that you can currently pre-order it on Samsung's website in the UK? I thought the device was coming out on August 23rd?

    submitted by /u/ZukeZukowski
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete Samsung Pass data

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    I've had some accounts saved with Samsung pass app that I don't use anymore. I've tapped the delete data option from Samsung pass settings however the accounts keep appearing on the app whenever i re-enable it. I tried to delete cache but it doesn't work either. Is there a way to permanently delete all my information from Samsung pass?

    submitted by /u/sila_yagmur
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to trade in Samsung S10 for S10e ??? Just want a smaller phone.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    I've been a Samsung customer for years but Samsung customer service basically suggests that my best option is to change over to a Google Pixel phone. Why? I want a smaller phone. Samsung allows a trade in of an older phone like a Samsung S9 but my problem is that I have a newer phone! So they will not allow me to trade it in. My only option is to pay FULL price for a Samsung S10e. Customer service rep on the phone told me that what I wanted to do just did not make any sense. Really? I am just the customer who wants a smaller phone and the best option now seems to be to change over to a Google Pixel.

    submitted by /u/pjdorman1951
    [link] [comments]

    I still use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S (2014), should I get the S6?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who gets super annoyed by Samsung's lack of good oleo-phobic coating on their phones?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    I enjoy using my phones without a case and have had every S series and Note since the S6. After about 2-3 days it seems as though the fingerprint coating has worn off(Front and Back). The phone starts getting more greasy by the day. Clean it and use it for 30 minutes, greasy again. My work phones have always been iPhones and multi year old glass back iphones still feel as good as the first day. I cannot understand why Samsung can't match Apples glass quality...

    Does anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/prolixLegend
    [link] [comments]

    S10e or s11e if they make it.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Hello all, my note 5 days seem to be coming to an end soon, due to the battery needing to be charged 3 times a day. I was wondering if I should go along with the s10e or wait until they announce the 11e? Thoughts

    submitted by /u/robaier
    [link] [comments]

    Why the heck is memo gone on the 10?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 01:56 AM PDT

    I used it a ton, and had a lot saved on there. And the only equivalents all have ads, even the one installed with my phone, notepad. What was the point in leaving that out?

    submitted by /u/DividedRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Weird phone behavior. S7

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Hi, i own Samsung galaxy s7. It started to act really weird yesterday. First symptoms were when i was using Samsung web browser, sometimes it just crashed the app and i had to re-launch the app. No big dill for me. Yesterday some other apps started to crash also, like Spotify. Then i tried to download a train ticket which is in pdf format. First time it downloaded like 1 of 5 of information inside the pdf. After 3rd attempt it downloaded correctly. Yesterday my phone slipped away and hit the floor. It landed between the chair and the wall inside the bus. It landed on the left side. The phone was in official Samsung plastic case. The height was like 10cm. And now the phone hangs all the time. If I will use anything more demanding it will heat up and freez. I tried to remove every app, didn't help. I tried to factory reset the phone, but in the process of deleting information, it did hang up again. And when I was trying to setup the phone again, it hangs ups.

    I don't think the drop from 10cm did something to it, I think it started earlier. So what's happening to the phone right now? Is it battery? Is it motherboard?

    What can I do about it?

    Ps. Sorry if i wrote my post in the wrong forum/place. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/NightButcher
    [link] [comments]

    This Note 10+ case render has the center hole punch and the S10 5G’s hole punch on the right side...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    Only real ones will know this music. OGs, it's your time...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel