• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 10, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 10, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - August 10, 2019

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You were supposed to be the one...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    Upgrading from an iPhone 6s

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    The Note10 plus is huge, and beautiful! It will be replacing my pixel 3 xl in a few weeks.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    If they named it Note 10e and Note10, instead of 10 and 10+, we won't have this much backlash.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    Just look at it on paper, it's exactly like what the S10e is to the S9+ as the Note10 is to the Note 9.

    Smaller screen

    Lower resolution

    Smaller battery

    Less hardware (no more HR sensor)

    They've already conditioned us with the 'e' as a sort of 'economy' version. It would have made more sense. Right now a number of people don't even realize there's a plus model.

    EDIT formatting

    submitted by /u/chanchan05
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone get the reservation $50 promotion email that was supposed to be sent out on August 7th?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Screen shot

    Did anyone get the reservation $50 promotion email that was supposed to be sent out on August 7th?

    I checked my spam folder and it's not in there just wondering why Samsung is so late on this thing?

    submitted by /u/johnwayne2413
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a Samsung feature phone and it asked me to buy a game.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    I changed my mind on the Note 10

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    I went to best buy today where they happened to have them on display, and holy cow these are some impressive phones. You have got to be so picky to not be blown away by them in person. Side by side comparisons with the Note 8 show this thing to be smaller, but have so much more screen. The note 10+ is too big imo but the note 10 feels perfect. I am honestly considering ditching my s10+ for a note 10 because the s10+ is too unwieldy (fyi am 6 ft tall guy with big hands, just dont like it). Also if the 1080p screen bothers you, JUST USE IT. There is no way in hell you can tell the difference. It is brighter than ever and so crisp. While it may not the worth the $1000 price tag right now, its going to be a great phone in about a year when I will be buying mine. While the headphone Jack is a huge loss, they are offering $150 for their store when buying a note 10+. That's more than generous and let's you buy what you want. Samsung really tried to give it their best and I am utterly impressed by what they managed to fit into such a small form factor.

    submitted by /u/TheDerpingWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    [Unpopular Opninion] Am I the only one disappointed by the colours? :( The concept model made me think of Huawei P30's Breathing Crystal with a broader colour spectrum but it ended up looking entirely different.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Note 10 Wallpapers including Live Wallpapers

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    I'm all Team Samsung now.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    How the Note 10+ compares in design to the upcoming iPhone 11 Max, and Pixel 4XL. [OC]

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Is there any way to hide this from my app drawer, i never used this once

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Ok, what Note 10/Note 10+ case are y'all getting?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    I ordered the Aura Glow, so it's gotta have a clear back. Definitely want drop protection, but don't want anything too bulky (no OtterBox Defender for me!). I've seen Catalyst cases get great reviews, but it's not clear if they're even going to make one for the new Note (although they have them for Note 9 and S10 range, so...). I've looked at Ghostek, Tech21, Ringke, Rhinoshield, UAG. tldr; what case are you gonna put on your new phone? Do you have one you love now for your current phone?

    submitted by /u/AnthonyInTX
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung Galaxy Note Evolution (this took me some time)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    You can buy the Aura Glow (silver) Galaxy buds now. Kinda disappointed they weren't available as an option to those who pre-registered and pre-ordered the very first day...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Screen protector won't stick on A70

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Hey I've tried 3 different tempered glass screen protectors and all of them won't stick at the corners of Galaxy A70. Any suggestions or tips?

    submitted by /u/mironytos_78
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 8 on top of my note9 :thonk:

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    Is this a fair deal?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    Any ideas on what could cause this with my Samsung Keyboard? Constantly freezes and crashes my keyboard which is really frustrating.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    S10+ unlocked US.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who hasn't gotten an update to their S10+? Mine is S10+ unlocked has AT&T branding on the box but bought it Amazon unlocked. Anyone else still on the May update?

    submitted by /u/rds060184
    [link] [comments]

    Android messages on galaxy watch

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a galaxy watch and use Android messages for my messaging needs. But recently I noticed that I no longer get message notifications on my galaxy watch. Tried resetting the watch and still no luck. Plus the notification toggle on wear is on as well.

    Anyone now if this is a new issue for all and/or if there is a workaround aside from using Samsungs default app?

    submitted by /u/Lamstvn
    [link] [comments]

    Handwriting to text/Handwriting search for note 9

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    Are there any chances of it happening?The features are currently stated to be for note 10 but since they are software based ..One can dream..

    submitted by /u/ChaoticSerendipity
    [link] [comments]

    Will fake Galaxy buds connect?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    This might seem like a dumb question and I have a feeling I know the answer but the seller I got my buds from is a bit suspicious so I just want to be sure. Also, it appears that it's a korean set. Will I have to send it back for service or can I register it on my local (Singapore) Samsung website?

    submitted by /u/mittans96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel