• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, August 9, 2019

    OnePlus Feedback Friday (August 09, 2019) - Your weekly feedback thread!

    OnePlus Feedback Friday (August 09, 2019) - Your weekly feedback thread!


    Feedback Friday (August 09, 2019) - Your weekly feedback thread!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    This is /r/oneplus' weekly thread for subreddit/moderation feedback. Please leave all your concerns, questions, suggestions etc for the subreddit here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I sent my OP7 Pro in for repair - it arrived in worse shape than I sent it....

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    The telephoto lens on my device was de-centered(factory defect) causing excessive aberration artifacts and significantly decreased sharpness on the bottom 1/3 of photos. While the repair was fast, the quality of the work is shockingly sub standard. My device arrived with a VERY prominent smudge/finger print on the main sensor along with some dust. Now I feel like I'm screwed since I can't afford(the time) to send the device back AGAIN.

    https://imgur.com/a/O55yUZV

    submitted by /u/Lazerstrike
    [link] [comments]

    OxygenOS 9.0.16 OTA for the OnePlus 6T and OxygenOS 9.0.8 OTA for the OnePlus 6

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:51 AM PDT

    OnePlus 7 Pro (6GB RAM and Free Gifts) Or OnePlus 7 Pro (8GB RAM)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Do you think it is worth sticking with the 6GB RAM version for the free gifts that OnePlus is offering with it (Bullet Headphones and Sandstone Case) or should I still go with the 8GB version?

    submitted by /u/Cyberking78
    [link] [comments]

    Moved to OP7 Pro from the s10+, literally blown away

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    The speed of this phone is insane. I thought my s10+ is really fast already, but the 7 pro just has fewer hiccups and frame drops overall. Moreover, the 90Hz and distraction-free display is just something else.

    One thing that I consider to be a downgrade is the camera though. The shutter lag is a bit too much IMO. Does anyone have tips or tricks to improve the camera quality?

    submitted by /u/econ20162
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of settings do you put for your OP7 Pro display, and why? (refresh rate, resolution, color calibration)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Any recommendations on the bumper that goes over the screen for OP7 Pro?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    I recently shattered the display on my OP7 Pro when I dropped it flat face on the concrete. Currently looking for a bumper that will go over the screen to prevent, not a big fan screen protectors, that is why I am going the bumper route.

    submitted by /u/SerialChiIIer
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked back 7 Pro

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Hey! I took the phone out of my case today (after having the case 100% on for 3 weeks) to clean the phone of grime that appears after having a case on for a while. To my horror, the back had some cracks on one side of the back glass stretching over the back.

    Since I've had the phone for 3 weeks, I assume I can contact my provider and get it repaired, but I'm wondering if this is a thing with the 7 Pros?

    Could it be that the case was sitting too tight? Maybe from me having too small pockets?

    Photo of the crack: http://imgur.com/a/0DDjFk3

    submitted by /u/Alexice
    [link] [comments]

    RCS TMobile

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the unlocked OnePlus 7 pro on TMobile with RCS working?

    submitted by /u/foxtrot_echo22
    [link] [comments]

    Paid off T-Mobile 6T then Permanent Unlocked with t-mobile App, now what?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I have completely paid off my tmobile oneplus 6t. Then I pressed the permanent unlock button on the tmobile app and it worked. It is unlocked, I think. Now how do I download the OnePlus software on here so I can get updates on time and possibly join the beta. What is the safe way to do this with my paid off and unlocked phone?

    submitted by /u/Matbad325
    [link] [comments]

    My awful experience with OnePlus' trade-in program, resulting in them losing my phone.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    First off let me apologise for the wall of text, however it's a long story.

    Following a lot of searching online for the right Android phone to upgrade to I found reference to OnePlus' trade- in program which would allow me to get the OnePlus 7 Pro for cheaper than elsewhere and get a decent amount of money for my Samsung S8 which although had a cracked screen was otherwise in good working condition.

    Following an online evaluation of my phone was given an initial evaluation of 110 pounds, despite the damage, which I thought was great, so I went ahead and sent the phone to them for their next evaluation.

    A few days go by and I get an email from OnePlus telling me my device quote had been update to 50 pounds. This obviously comes as a shock to me as I filled out all the details correctly and the device was in good condition apart from the screen. So I contact them and ask them why the quote changed so much

    Over the next few days I sent several emails back and forth to get a reason why, with no actual reason or helpful advice ever given other than that they decided it wasn't up to standard to they reevaluated the offer.

    So I requested my device back, and received a confirmation email.

    I proceeded to buy a device from elsewhere with the idea of selling my phone when I receive it back. 2 weeks go by, still no phone so I get back in contact with them, again several emails over a few days, and the best I ever got was my device will be returned to me after the final evaluation, of which I told them had already happened and I had already requested my device back.

    So I proceed to tell them I wish to raise a formal complaint regarding the whole process and the incompetence of the team(s) in charge of the trade-in program and don't receive an email back for 2 more days which simply told me to hold tight and that they will get back to me. This was now 6 days ago, and still have heard nothing, so here I am in hopes of getting the attention of someone who can actually help and tell me what is happening with this whole mess.

    TLDR: Had nightmare experience with OnePlus, and requested device back from trade-in program 4 weeks ago and I still don't know where it is.

    submitted by /u/joshphipps123
    [link] [comments]

    Battery draining 1% every 20mins on 7 Pro

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Made a thread already about poor screen on time, today I've set everything to dark mode, and cleared Google Play services cache. Hardly using it as I'm in work, just occasional WhatsApps. Have taken a log of when my percentage drops and it seems to be dropping 1% every 20mins. Currently on 1hr SoT, 70% battery, last charge 3hrs ago - which isn't right as I restarted my phone about 3 hours ago, but still.

    Does this sound normal? An app causing issues or do I need a battery replacement after 2 months?

    submitted by /u/geecol
    [link] [comments]

    Can't edit or add APN settings on Visible(Verizon) sim on my 6t. Searched around with no success. Anybody found a fix or workaround for this yet?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    First, yes I know it's not officially supported on Visible, but there have been several people who have said they've gotten it working. I tried asking over on /r/visible but most of the posters there seem to have a grudge against them and go out of their way to give misinformation or just don't even bother to read questions before giving the wrong answer and just downvoting everything to hell.

    I've got an up to date unlocked 6t straight from OnePlus. I can add/edit APN settings on my Cricket(AT&T) sim just fine but the Visible(Verizon) sim just says "Access Point Name settings are not available for this user" and when I try to add a new one everything's grayed out and can't be edited with the exception of the APN line, which can't be saved because you can't save a setting without a name. This lock down seems to be a wide spread issue on several devices in relation to Sprint, Verizon, and other CDMA carriers(even though Visible is strictly LTE...) and I'm not finding any follow-up on the various forums I've searched on how to get around it.

    Has anybody found a fix or workaround for this? I'm willing to try another rom and all of that jazz to get this thing working if anybody knows of one that doesn't lock down the APN settings for no legitimate reason.

    submitted by /u/HaveMeOnURPodcast
    [link] [comments]

    Any negatives to a 6T factory unlocked vs 6T tmobile?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    So I ordered a oneplus 6t factory unlocked on ebay. What I got was a T-mobile locked device, that when I tried to unlock actually did.

    My question though is are there annoyances with using the t-mobile version on another carrier (t-mobile apps or any radio differences) that would warrant me to return it or should I just give them a low rating.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/cylemmulo
    [link] [comments]

    Dust getting on front facing camera while retracted?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Not a big deal but it seems to accumulate some dust when retracted. Need to wipe it Everytime I plan to take a selfie. Is this normal? I don't mind it too much but thinking about it , stuff seems to get inside of my phone might become a problem?

    submitted by /u/Wizorz
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus and DHL Requesting my Passport

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I live in Europe, and often order goods from within the European Union.

    I have previously purchased the 3, 5t and 6t directly from oneplus with no problems.

    I recently ordered a oneplus 7pro, I paid by paypal and oneplus dispatched the phone from Amsterdam.
    After 2 weeks of excuses from oneplus they eventually told me they needed a passport to deliver my phone, I declined and got a refund.

    I figured there might be some kind of legal restrictions around importing phones, so I took my refund and figured I would order the phone via Amazon in a few weeks.

    I then went back to oneplus to order some gear, just the backpack. Same thing happened my package sat around for 2 weeks again, and then my passport was requested again.

    I once again declined to provide my passport and requested a refund, it has been over a week and my refund still has not been provided.

    Has anyone else had this import issue?
    Does anyone know what the reason/logic is?
    Why are they holding my refund?

    This terrible experience means I can no longer see oneplus in the same way I did previously, and I am now looking for a new brand.

    submitted by /u/waiting247
    [link] [comments]

    Just updated my OP3 to 9.0.5 and it seems supper laggy and slow now. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    So update: I did a restart right after and it was still slow and laggy. Only lasted about ten minutes though. Everything seems to be working great again now.

    submitted by /u/PEANUT_BUTTER_AND_JE
    [link] [comments]

    Does one plus 7 pro work on Verizon?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    So I was wanting the one plus 7 pro so I was thinking of just ordering one off Amazon and bringing it to the Verizon store and they would get it set up but before I would do that I called a Verizon employee to ask if it was compatible just incase and he told me that they only do the ones that they carry like iPhone and Samsung. But that didn't make any sense so I'm asking here.

    Keep in mind my sim card is not on Verizon I'm still on AT&T and instead my mom is on Verizon so the plan was to come over to Verizon, switch my phone number to Verizon (on my mom's account) and then slip the sim into the 7 pro. But the employee said I gotta buy one there.

    submitted by /u/JayK-iwnl
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for double tap to wake while in phone calls not to work?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    On my OP7P, I have to be constantly hitting the power button to wake my screen up.

    submitted by /u/behopeyandabide
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Vibration motor

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    How is the vibration motor of 6T and 7 (non-pro version) ?

    Is it any better than 5T ?

    submitted by /u/terabaaphumain
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 pro stuck in boot loop with unlocked state

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    Can anyone give me pointers or a tutorial on how to fix this? I tried flashing twrp onto the phone and then this happened thanks in advance

    If it's any help it's a 256gb 12gb ram nebula blue device

    Edit: I've figured it out and fixed it

    submitted by /u/Sunset1131
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Touch Input Bug - Twitching Movement

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello OnePlus Family!

    I recently upgraded my OnePlus 3 to a OnePlus 7 and am now facing an annoying issue. Sometimes, when I use my thumb for touch input, it doesn't quite register correctly and the image starts twitching left and right.

    Here is a video of that happening. Be aware that while the twitching happens, I kept my thumbs perfectly still.

    It only happens sometimes and only while zooming, using the gesture control and scrolling horizontally.

    Does anybody have a similar issue? Does anyone know more about this or better yet: a fix?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/FroschGames
    [link] [comments]

    Onedrive app keeps crashing when watching my photos back

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    It works for a good 5 minutes and then just gets a black screen and doesn't respond to anything anymore. Anybody same issues?

    submitted by /u/preciouscode96
    [link] [comments]

    How to re enable out of the Box OsOxygen Messenger App?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    Just out of curiosity, I disabled the out of box OxygenOS messenger as I'm using Textra.

    I'm wondering if the case that I need too, how to re enable it.

    submitted by /u/hazyyy1
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 6T Oxygen OS 9.0.16 update available

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/2n2PSYe

    VPN from Frankfurt location works for me and update showed instantly.

    submitted by /u/InternalsToVisible7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel