• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    OnePlus Adaptive brightness is still awful.

    OnePlus Adaptive brightness is still awful.


    Adaptive brightness is still awful.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    Ok I love my OP7 Pro, and it has very small amount of flaws, but damn, this adaptive brightness is infuriating. I thought it will get even a little better after two fixes but no, its still same awful. Seriously, whats the problem? Why cant they fix it even after 2 updates? Is it because sensor is under the screen?

    submitted by /u/victimize_9
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus tells us why its camera is not where it wants to be

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    OnePlus 7T Pro rumor

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    https://www.phonearena.com/news/OnePlus-7T-Pro-rumor_id117918

    Barely any physical change based on the imagery.

    submitted by /u/d0n5man
    [link] [comments]

    [7PRO] sometimes I'm not receiving messages until i open the app itself

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    This happens to me on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram and some more apps. Why is this? I cleared the cache and enabled background processes.

    Anybody experiencing the same issue or knows a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/preciouscode96
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions about the OP7 Pro

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    • Does it have AOD or Ambient Display or something similar?
    • Do you have to turn the screen on first to use the FP scanner?
    • Does it have dual SIM?
    • Does it include the option to have 2 WhatsApp (for example) accounts?
    • Has the camera improved with recent updates?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Cristobolon
    [link] [comments]

    July Security Update for T-Mobile 6T now available

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    OTA

    Just got an OTA update for my T-Mobile variant of the 6T. All it says is that it includes the July Security Update but I hope they addied features and included bug fixes too.

    submitted by /u/Outrager
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what this is?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    First Image

    Second Image

    Anyone know what that means? Have noticed this just recently, is there anyway I can remove it or see whats causing it?

    Edit: copying this from a comment I made below.

    Read the article provided by u/robdam1001 and got it fixed now. Went to the trusted credentials in settings and removed a certificate in the user section which was created by the AdGuard app. Message is now removed from my notification bar.

    submitted by /u/FPS_Yusuf1999
    [link] [comments]

    Astrophotography on the OP5T, taken from the Central Massif in France

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/TF49DH1

    I have to say I'm quite impressed with what the OP5T camera is capable of...

    Details: 30 sec exposure, max ISO, manual focus, edited in the Gallery app. :)

    submitted by /u/Lavalampje
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently you can change the name of your shelf

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    Play Store not Loading on Latest 6T update

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded to the latest beta on my Verizon OP6T. I can not get the play store to load, so I can not download apps or update them. When I have direct link to download app, it says the app is not compatible with my phone. Any help!!??

    Beta 15

    submitted by /u/Fattyninja09
    [link] [comments]

    Latest version of Arnova GCam - doesn't seem as good as previous builds?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm using this one, beforehand it was one from here, one were you had to install config files.

    Uninstalled the latter and have the latest version installed, but I dunno, it doesn't seem as good as the old version? I mean I could be wrong, but everything seems smoother on the new one, less details, anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/geecol
    [link] [comments]

    Since we all are sharing astrophotography, here's is one I've taken with a op5 Scott 2 years back

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    What is the best kernel for OnePlus 6T?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Considering switching to the 7 pro, questions before I buy

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    I am a long time iPhone user and I wanted something different. I hadn't heard about OnePlus util a couple months ago and am serious impressed by the 7 Pro, however I wanted to ask a few questions before I jump in

    - Battery has always been an issue for me, how long will the battery last with a high usage per day/lots of apps as well as bluetooth on (headphones)?

    - What's the best way to charge the phone so that it doesn't harm the battery

    - How durable is it?

    - How water resistant is it? (against rain, splashes as well as wiping the screen with phone wipes)

    - Any other general tips for switching from iOS and apple?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/jacobdaniel_22
    [link] [comments]

    Fastboot not recognizing 'boot' command

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    When I attempt to boot TWRP from fastboot it just says "remote: unknown command". I've tried resetting everything, flashing a fresh copy of OOS, making sure my bootloader is unlocked, even checking USB debugging. Ideas?

    submitted by /u/pastalex42
    [link] [comments]

    How's the camera on the OP7 Pro compared to Pixel 1's?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Switched over to OP7 Pro from my OG pixel XL and am waiting for the phone to arrive next week. Everything looks fantastic, but I was just curious to see if anyone on here used both phones and how the cameras compare to one another. If the OP7 performs the same or better than my pixel, then I'll be really happy.

    submitted by /u/legitbean
    [link] [comments]

    One odd thing i noticed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    Is there any way to change the notification volume separate from the ringer? I just got the 7 pro days ago and love everything about it but i find this omission odd, as this is a feature that I've had on my galaxy s4.

    submitted by /u/dooda73673
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling Google News feed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    Hi I'd like to disable Google News within the Google search app and also the Google news feed when you swipe to the right on the main home screen I can't seem to find the instructions can anyone share?

    submitted by /u/SnoqualmieHunter
    [link] [comments]

    Got stuck on "bootloader is unlocked screen"

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    i have a oneplus 6, and tried to flash twrp recovery on it, but using Android Q DP3, now i can't get out of the "The boot loader is unlocked..." screen, what can i do?

    submitted by /u/gui_kiddi
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer from Samsung

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:58 PM PDT

    Hey, so I have S10e And I am going to buy 7 Pro.

    But at the time I will have 7 Pro, I will no longer have S10e, so how am I supposed to transfer my data?

    If I had it at the same time, I could use OnePlus Switch, but I can't, can I? Is there a way, or is all of my data lost?

    Thanks for help.

    submitted by /u/ThunderblazeArmor
    [link] [comments]

    This could be our first look at the OnePlus 7T Pro

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    Snapchat flashes black?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    I'm on 5T OOS 9.0.7 and I've seen this happen with both Snapchat and Snapchat Beta. When I have Facebook Messenger "Chat head" or YouTube PiP, Snapchat screen flashes in and out. It goes insane if I'm trying to type something - is anyone else expericing this?

    submitted by /u/Quick_Info
    [link] [comments]

    7 pro Users running q developer preview 4 do you have this bug ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    While on a dark grey screen One vertical half of the screen is slightly lighter than the other half ?

    submitted by /u/RamQashou
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change notifications on One Plus to go from white to black?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    Have OP6 running 9,🥧, that I recently bought. Everything on Dark Theme, but notifications stick out as bright white. Can you change notifications on One Plus to go from white to black? Or is this something coming with Q, full dark mode?

    submitted by /u/bramfoto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel