• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    OnePlus 9.5.8 is live on OP7!

    OnePlus 9.5.8 is live on OP7!


    9.5.8 is live on OP7!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    My try to capture the night sky near Himalayas. OnePlus 7 non pro.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    The photo I took with my 5T

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Has anyone successfully (almost) maxed ram on a OP7pro 12gb model?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    From what I've heard, 12 Gb of ram is overkill. On a regular use basis, I've only managed to use 5.5 Gb. Even when I purposely try to max it out (I've opened every single app, 80+ tabs on chrome, fnatic mode on, dual-apps), I've only used 9.5 or so gigs. So even just as an impractical challenge, has anyone managed to (almost) max the ram out?

    submitted by /u/THE_ULTIMATE_TANK
    [link] [comments]

    Android Q Dev Preview 4 for OnePlus 6/T and 7/Pro has been released

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    [Oneplus 7 Pro] Notification edge light

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I've been using my 7pro for two months now and I miss notifications every day. I know it does have an edge light animation the moment the notification arrives but it doesn't repeat periodically. I have already submitted a feature request on their forum. Should we start a petition or something?

    submitted by /u/Blackout_vh
    [link] [comments]

    First time one plus. Have some question.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    I just switch from my Nexus 6p to 7pro. I am still learning the phone and very happy about it so far. (3gb vs 12gb ram) lol.

    Anyway, my question is on the homepage swing left page. Can I change the word "never settle" to something else. Also any recommendations on news card to put it there? I love my Google now launcher on my Nexus 6p.

    submitted by /u/Teemo_Tank
    [link] [comments]

    [Download] OnePlus Camera 3.8.13 (1 Aug, 2019)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:13 PM PDT

    Problems Connecting to 5GHz WiFi

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    On my 7 Pro, the device seems to "steer away" from connecting to the 5GHz band on WiFi routers even when standing literally right next to the AP.

    I have tried this in 3 completely different settings and the only way I can get my 7 Pro to connect to the 5GHz band is to turn off WiFi completely and reconnect. On each of these APs, it is one SSID for 2.4 & 5.

    On my iPhone XS Max and my Dell laptop, there is no problem automatically connecting to the 5GHz band. Is this just a OnePlus issue?

    Any thoughts or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Jackarino
    [link] [comments]

    Any similar apps to the Samsung edge lighting that are compatible with the 6T?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Love the look of the edge lighting and I'm wondering if there are any 6t compatible apps that offer the same feature?

    submitted by /u/WTT2
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus Camera Version 3.8.13

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    The latest camera update from Q DP4 works very well on the 6T, no issues with crashing in any mode, and much better performance. Got tired of waiting for a 6T camera update (seriously, the camera got worse over time with the Open Beta program).

    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oneplus-ltd/oneplus-camera/oneplus-camera-3-8-13-release/

    submitted by /u/BYSTrinity
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro stuck at boot when it's turned off and plugging in charger.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, maybe someone of you could help me out.

    I drained my battery to 2% from my OnePlus 7 Pro (unintentional, I know it's not good for my battery).

    Turned it off and then later put my charger in. Next the message "Bootloader is unlocked" was shown, but nothing happened. My phone was not starting. I couldn't even press "Power" to Pause boot (this only happens when my phone is turned off and I plug in my charger)

    I had to turn it off holding power + vol+ button (pressing only power button was not working).

    Without a charger it is starting normally.

    What happened? My phone is charging but it's stuck at the "bootloader is unlocked".

    Now even without a charger I can't pause boot. Is it corrupt or isnt it working on any OP7P?

    Can someone with an unlocked bootloader check if you can Pause/Resume boot while starting and check whether their phone is starting when it's turned off and you plug in the charger?

    Edit: so it looks like it's a common problem with OnePlus and Magisk. While using magisk you can't charge your phone properly when it's turned off. (you can charge it but the display is stuck at the boot message).

    submitted by /u/Baldesarra
    [link] [comments]

    [Download] OnePlus Screen Recorder 2.2.0.190729115251.a629923 (3 Aug, 2019)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    Why doesn't OP make smaller devices?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:11 AM PDT

    hey folks,

    i'm about to buy a new smartphone, and torn between a conveniently sized one, like the s10e, and the op7. after my last device, honor8x, i really wanted a smaller one, but given the poor exynos (battery-) performance in the s10-devices in my region i'm actually considering a "big" one again.

    but ignoring my personal opinion of samsung's current flagships for a moment: everybody seems to love that there's a powerful yet handy device on the market when it comes to the s10e. i'm not exaggerating, in every review i read and saw one of the first "pros" that were pointed out was, how it felt really great to have a flagship-device that can be used with just one hand, after years and years of them getting bigger displays.

    and this is not a new trend imo. in the past few years i've again and again heard and read statements about other phones like "it's not usable with one hand".

    this year's oneplus 7 pro's size led to comments like, "it's great, but it's just too big" while also stating that the op7, while also huge, is more manageable thanks to smaller dimensions and flat display.

    tl;dr - imo oneplus could make a lot more $$$ if they'd put a sub-6in-device on the market similar to the s10e.

    edit: downvoting a general discussion? jeese..

    submitted by /u/stgm_at
    [link] [comments]

    Made a background for you guys!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/6DdRxf5

    Shot this in a nearby forest with my OnePlus 7 pro and wanted to share it. It's format is for the 7 pro but obviously you can also use it on other devices

    Hope you like it, peace out.

    submitted by /u/preciouscode96
    [link] [comments]

    Google Dialer on 7 Pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Anyone able to get the stock Google dialer to work on the 7 Pro? I've tried the various apk files on XDA, but nothing has worked for me. :-(

    submitted by /u/N7Spectre77
    [link] [comments]

    Not an ad but recommending from experience a screen protector to you guys

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    I've been looking for a screen protector for ageessss and have so far tried a few glass ones by Olixar (only adhesive on the edges so ends up sliding off) or those film ones which are great but I hate the feeling.

    I forked out some money for Whitestone and went to a mobile phone repair booth and asked them if they could put it on for me. They were more than happy to and the glass is amazing. Feels just like touching a real phone and is also excellent against scratches in general. I've had mine on for about a month now I think and still no scratches at all, even tiny ones. Fingerprint sensor still works great and fits with my case which is a clear rubbery one. There is still enough of a gap to where I reckon it'll be good on any of those protective cases.

    submitted by /u/LoveBurstsLP
    [link] [comments]

    [Download] Shot on OnePlus 2.1.0.190727225521.c5fdbaf (1 Aug, 2019)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Can't receive texts on new OP 7

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    So I got the OnePlus 7 phone about a month ago (not the Pro, just regular 7) and I can't seem to get the texting to work. I've already looked up all the internet guides that say to call Verizon and ask them to transfer it to a CDMA-Less network, and to register the IMEI number.

    The first time I called, the tech support said for some reason, they couldn't get my phone onto CDMA-Less, and that it was because I was using my old SIM card from a Galaxy S7 that was still registered to that phone, so I went to the Verizon store to get a new one. So I put in the new SIM card and called Verizon again. This time, the tech support says they can't put my phone on CDMA-Less because Verizon does not officially support the OP 7 phone, so I would have to register my IMEI number with them, and that it would take 1-3 days for it to register, and it should automatically transfer to CDMA-Less.

    Well 2 weeks later, the texting still doesn't work, so I called Verizon again and this time they said they would have to manually register my specific phone to the account, and that they would write the order on a high priority ticket, which would go to someone higher up who could do the manual registration within 3 days. 5 days later, the texting still won't work, so I'm sitting here writing this post.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. At this point, I'm sick of dealing with Verizon, so I'm wondering if anything can be done on my end to fix this issue ASAP, or if there's a component I'm missing that's not allowing Verizon to register my phone.

    submitted by /u/PENG-1
    [link] [comments]

    Soft selfie pics suggestions

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    I recently bought a OnePlus 7 pro and the selfies look like they are being heavily softened in the face. The backgrounds come through pretty clear but the faces are super blurry. I tried taking a picture on a sample phone at TMobile and didn't have this problem. Is there a setting to turn this off? After trying a couple more pictures, it seems to do this on the rear camera as well

    submitted by /u/crazychickenjuice
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring text from iPhone to OP7 Pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Are there anyways or tutorials on how to transfer text messages from iPhone to OP7 pro? I'm about to switch but was told by someone at T Mobile that I won't be able to transfer any messages. I was wondering if this also the case with AT&T(the provider I currently have).

    submitted by /u/8o8asian
    [link] [comments]

    Dust proof case for OnePlus 7 Pro?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Is there a dust proof case for the op7 pro? I'm considering getting an op7 pro but at my job, I'm around a lot of dust. If there's a dust proof case I'd be able to get, it'd probably sell me on the phone.

    Even if the case is garbage, I just want it to protect the phone from dust. When I'm not at work I'd use a different case

    submitted by /u/I_Swear_Im_Sober
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile with International ROM Q Beta

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    I updated my TMobile 7 pro with the international ROM to Android q DP4. After update I lost network completely. I can no longer make calls or use data. I tried to wipe it, same issue. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bcapo808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel