• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    Looking for affordable meditation app with offline support. Android Apps

    Looking for affordable meditation app with offline support. Android Apps


    Looking for affordable meditation app with offline support.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    So none of the $96 a year crap.

    submitted by /u/padoverc
    [link] [comments]

    Does a no-BS motion recording app exist?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    I just need to monitor my bedroom to see which cat is peeing on the floor. Every app has some major flaw to mess it up, such as
    Inability to record video, pictures only or those dang 'sender/reciever' surveillance-only apps
    Inability to save to SD card, either internal memory or ClOuD sToRaGe only.
    Unreliable motion activation, or complete lack thereof
    Inability to use phone's camera, relying solely on IP cameras

    This really shouldn't be so difficult. I have a smartphone with a 128GB SD card. When a cat is wandering about the bedroom, record video. No cat? No video.

    I've tried surveillance apps, pet monitors, nanny cams, dash cams, trail cams, none of the apps seem to do this basic function, all are either poorly done or too WEB 2.0 MONITOR YOUR PIBBLE FROM ALASKA 30 DAY TRIAL garbage. Really a pain considering my spare phone is takes a good 2-3 minutes to install a single app, only to launch, sign up, etc etc etc and find it only supports IP cameras.

    If he were pooping on the floor, it'd be a lot easier. I'd just use a dashcam app and watch for when it appeared.

    submitted by /u/XirallicBolts
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a todo app with "notification actions"

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Hi, By notification actions I mean being able to mark the task as finished directly in the notification center. It would be great too if the app pushes a notification of the list of task that need to be done during the day at a specific time (mornings) and this feature has to not require the setting of a reminder for each task, I just want to simply set a task for a specific day.

    Does someone know such an app ?

    submitted by /u/jenfir
    [link] [comments]

    Can a malicious app without permissions granted be able to mess with your phone?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:00 AM PDT

    Can a malicious app be able to do its thing even without being granted its permission? For example.. if I deny storage access for the app would it still be able to mess with my files or steal them?

    submitted by /u/Keypuhmp
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Showerly - Rethinking Water Metrics (Water Conservation and Sustainability App)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Introducing Showerly!

    Here's the Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.balanstudios.showerly

    Showerly - Rethinking Water Metrics is a powerful, intuitive, and innovative smart-phone timer that allows you to be aware of your water usage while taking a shower. With Showerly, you are able to access 15+ unique features that ease the process of reducing your water consumption.

    With Showerly, you can ensure that our planet is a sustainable place for generations to come.


    Using the app is simple --- Here's how it works:

    • Seamlessly create an account with your email or proceed as a guest

    • Record your shower time with the app's built-in timer

    • Enable interval alerts to inform you how far along in a shower you are

    • Customize the app to input your unique shower flow and cost per gallon

    • Enjoy daily summaries of your showers and a lifetime history of your showers including average shower time, total gallon usage, and much more

    • Compare shower times in your own city or globally by using the leaderboards

    • Create a goal time with the app and stick to it!

    • Integrated data analytics dashboard to monitor water metrics over a weekly, monthly, and yearly trend- Clean and Intuitive UX

    • Gorgeous dark mode- 100% ad-free


    A project of Youth for Sustainability

    youthforsustainability.org

    © Youth for Sustainability 2019

    I really appreciate if anyone is able to download this app and give my feedback or things to improve one before this is marketed to the mass populations. Thanks, for reading :) I already have some areas in mind which I could improve on in future updates.

    submitted by /u/sukshuk02
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a "block calls and SMS, then send auto message saying I'm on vacation" but with option to exclude my close family

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Hey, like I said in the title. I've already tried Offtime application, the problem is that it doesn't auto responds to SMS (even though it should, for some reason it doesn't), then I tried creating a macro in Macrodroid but there is no option to "block all except this contact group". It would theoretically be possible there but I would have to manually type every number of my close family and manually select all numbers from my phone to block (I have 420 numbers).

    I've tried searching google for this app but to no avail, does anybody have any idea?

    submitted by /u/antrophia
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a call voice changer that changes the recepient's voice? Or at least, an equalizer?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    Looking for a music app that is good for organizing music into albums and can be controlled by the computer

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    I have a ton of music on my computer and would like to upload it to my phone, but would like to organize it so that it uploads as "albums" that play songs in a certain order and so that the songs can be moved around easily. I would also like to move files around using the computer if that is possible. Are there any good music apps/programs for this?

    submitted by /u/throwaway_480
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an android app to automatically update my wallpaper to the current daily Windows Spotlight wallpapers.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    So far I only found apps that update to Bing wallpapers, not Windows Spotlight.

    Is it not possible? Does Microsoft not allow it or something?

    submitted by /u/SleepTac
    [link] [comments]

    What's the app or software hes using for this? To show the little screen inside of his already playing video? What app is he using for smaller video inside video?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    What app is he using for smaller video inside video? https://imgur.com/gallery/A4p2y2Q

    submitted by /u/taylor2121
    [link] [comments]

    Gallery app suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    Whats a gallery app as smooth as Focus Go but with a little bit more functionality?

    submitted by /u/acompliantrebel
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way (like an app, certain website) to find a ride share (from Tampa to Jacksonville Florida, about 3 hour drive).

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Use given android app for X time

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I mainly use Google Family Link, but it tends to be inadequate.

    I'm looking for app which would enable me to use for example wysa for 30min daily, outside given limits for phone usage.

    Meantime, when I would use Puckeye browser for more than 30 minutes, it would block Pluckeye browser and other "bad" apps for this day.

    "Hard block" of given apps is very important. Yes, it could sign lack of control, but I think on early stages of healing addiction is useful.

    Ideally app would be free and difficult to bypass (yes, I know. I can only choose one).

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/EchtStahlmann
    [link] [comments]

    Weather 5 days widget with no ads?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'd like to have a weather app with no ads, free or paid but without subscriptions, with a 5 days forecast widget.

    I've found "your local weather" but I'd like to have something else to compare....

    Thank you all

    submitted by /u/aleph2018
    [link] [comments]

    AppLocker application

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:52 AM PDT

    Those who use one, which (fingerprint) "app lock" application do you prefer?

    Currently using a Samsung S7 (stock oreo, unrooted).

    I use my fingerprint to lock my device, but I also like to keep an "extra" lock on certain apps, eg all mail/messaging apps, file browsers and galleries, play store, any other package installers, settings etc. The main purpose being so I can hand my unlocked phone to my friend/kid to use a browser or YouTube or something without them opening something I'd rather they didn't see.

    I have previously used one that displayed the lock screen for each locked app in the matching colour for that app, eg Google Keep's lockscreen was yellow, Gmail was red, etc. I factory reset my phone and I cannot for the life of me find the same app. Yes I have tried looking in my play store history but no luck.

    For now Ive gone back to one I've used/paid for from years ago by SP Soft.. it works well but it doesn't have that app colour matching for the lock screen.
    Many applock apps have customizable themes, backgrounds etc. I'm hoping to find the one I used to have, or one similar, that had a fast, minimal, lockscreen with the app name, icon, and a "fingerprint" symbol, with the background colour-matching to each app.

    Does anyone happen to know which particular one I'm referring to?

    Or recommend any others? let me know what you use? Don't mind paying for a good one

    Thanks =)

    submitted by /u/mindlessMiss
    [link] [comments]

    App for videography ? Not built in

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that changes my notification sound every time it sounds

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    I searched in play store and tested a few ones there were there but any worked.

    submitted by /u/Byronlove9
    [link] [comments]

    Rest in peace inbox. Old APK stopped working finally. What's are your alternatives?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    Any email apps with grouping? I still don't understand how they shut it down, and say they added all the features to Gmail when there isn't grouping for done items

    submitted by /u/Papalopicus
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there ads on YouTube Vanced?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Just saw ads on my vanced timeline. Has YouTube found a way?

    Screenshot

    submitted by /u/turnsatan
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] run and motivating apps for setting goals and tracking personal wins?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    AHA! iOS has remembwin- I have one called ManApp(and yeah that name...)- I am looking for a app (and website?) you can set goals, and note goals and note wins(accomplish the goals)

    submitted by /u/gorkx
    [link] [comments]

    What is the free and best photo collage app?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Looking for Parallel alternative

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    Hello, I need Parallel alternative. I don't need easy access to webbrowser. I use Parallel to "copy" some app of local e-bike provider. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/EchtStahlmann
    [link] [comments]

    Restoring vocabulary old to new phone in SwiftKey.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    OK, any ideas? I searched in Google and there isn't any solution. I don't want to root my new s10+ just for that, I don't want Knox to be affected.

    I also have titanium back pro (if it's working without root).

    Is there a way to import the zip which you can download from their site?

    submitted by /u/NickosD
    [link] [comments]

    Tappy Fruit - my first app where you have to select the correct fruit

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    Made this just to learn some Java and Android Studio and wanted to share. Had some of my friends try it out on my device and they found it decently fun and we have been competing for high scores! I'm currently tied amongst them for a high score of 81! If you beat it let me know. There are no ads and I am not profiting from this application, I just wanted to share my first creation! App can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zetaroid.buttongame

    submitted by /u/zetaroid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel