• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 8, 2019

    Laptops I put a laptop inside of a printer (again, but now it prints): The Comprinter II

    Laptops I put a laptop inside of a printer (again, but now it prints): The Comprinter II


    I put a laptop inside of a printer (again, but now it prints): The Comprinter II

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    New Y740

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    Dual channel RAM with different brands. Will it work?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    My 7590 is fitted with a 8GB DDR4 2666 Hynix RAM.

    If I add another corsair or some other brand 8 GB DDR4 2666, will they work as dual channel?

    submitted by /u/daaarkan
    [link] [comments]

    Is this 2017 MacBook Pro for $450 a good deal?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    i spilled water in my bag and my laptop got wet and isn't turning on. what should i do?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    serious replys only please

    submitted by /u/patheticgurl
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best laptop?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    Hi I'm in the market for a laptop for school but I also want to use it for my digital art. Every time I find a computer in my price range ($100-600) my little brother tells me that it wouldn't be right for what I need and then try's to get me to buy a $1000.00+ gaming laptop. I'm not a gamer the only game I play is the sims 4 and that's only occasionally. I dont understand anything about laptops and their specs or whatever so it would really help me if someone more tech advanced can help.

    submitted by /u/sorry_to_disappoint
    [link] [comments]

    New MSI Laptop - mini freezes on application opening, closing, or loading a new tab.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    So I just got my laptop a couple of days ago, MSI ps63, absolute little beast and was working flawlessly for the first couple of days. Now it has mini freezes (unresponsive mouse) which last a second or too if I open or close a window, a program like steam, edge, or windows in edge.

    I recently installed a chunk of games onto it. It's a 500gb ssd partioned into two 250 parts, I have about 200GB left on my C drive and 90GB left on my D drive.

    Could this be the cause of these constant mini freezes? I'm really not happy considering I dumped a lot of money on this and it's already starting to sieze up a few days into usage.

    Another thing, the laptop when plugged in is constsantly at 97%, plugged in but not charging. Could this be the issue?

    Many thanks in advance, go ogling isn't really helping me and although I consider myself tech savvy(ish) I'm utterly stumped and thinking about just taking it back into store as its very disappointing!

    submitted by /u/JanRegal
    [link] [comments]

    How do I utilize both of my hard drives?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    So I gotta msi gp63 leopard 8re laptop. It comes with a HHD. I installed a PCIe NVMe m.2 drive to speed it up a lil bit. I installed windows on there. I know I did something in BIOS when installed the faster SSD. It boots up and everything, but my computer now only recognizes the new drive. I'm not sure how to utilize both drives. I only have 250 GB of storage now, even though I have a 1 TB hard drive chillin there.

    I went into bios to try and use both drives, but in my boot options, it only allows me one choice. When I tried to flip the boot priority, windows wouldn't launch at all.

    Can someone please help me get my HHD to be an option for a location to download files to. I been struggling. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/thagoods
    [link] [comments]

    Smallest laptop with decent cpu and ssd?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Wanting to know what the smallest laptop there is with a decent cpu (not something like an intel atom or super underpowered) with a 2.5" ssd HD. Have a specific build I need it for.

    submitted by /u/ElBigBad
    [link] [comments]

    Can Intel HD 630 graphics support 4k at 60hz for web browsing?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    really appreciate any feedback

    submitted by /u/123wanderlust
    [link] [comments]

    Lenovo c930 vs x1 yoga 4th gen

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Deciding between these two laptops and from what I can tell they aren't drastically different. Too bad they removed the wave keyboard feature on the x1 yogas or else this would be a very easy decision

    submitted by /u/salamibender
    [link] [comments]

    [Intel 9th Gen, 2070MQ] Aero 15 or Razer Blade (Mercury White)?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm considering getting rid of my current set up which is a desktop with GTX 1080 for heavy lifting/gaming and a ThinkPad T460s for work/meetings. I'm going to combine the use case of those two and get a laptop that can do both while having all files in one device. I have narrowed it down to these two unless there are better suggestions.

    I currently prioritise

    • Weight

    • Screen quality

    • Fan Noise when gaming

    • Relatively professional look

    I worry for Razer's customer support but I hear Gigabyte is just as bad, if not worse, which is why I'll be buying this through an authorised third party to handle any issues. At the moment I'm leaning toward's the Razer Blade due to the cleaner look but the Aero is about £180 cheaper and I might be able to deal with a slightly lesser looking device if it performs just as well if not better.

    I'm wondering if anyone is willing to share their experience with either.

    submitted by /u/get_s0me
    [link] [comments]

    LG Gram 17 USB-C Charging

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Just picked up a Gram 17 that was on sale (last years model) and had a question about USB-C charging. I have looked around and saw that there seems to be a throttling issue when using certain chargers (seems to be centered around 60W chargers for the most part). Would anyone with a Gram and a USB-C charger be willing to let me know of any chargers that work without issue? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_Cxsey_
    [link] [comments]

    Dell G5 vs MSI GL63 (2019 Models)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    I'm deciding between two laptops around the same price: £1,200.

    Dell G5 Specs:

    • i7 9750H
    • GTX 1660 Ti (6GB)
    • 8GB RAM
    • 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB 5400 rpm HDD
    • 15.6 FHD 144Hz IPS Display
    • RGB Keyboard + Finger print reader

    MSI GL63:

    • i7 9750H
    • GTX 1660 Ti (6GB)
    • 16GB RAM
    • 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200 rpm HDD
    • 15.6 FHD IPS Display (Not sure of the refresh rate, I think 120Hz - have contacted seller for more info)

    Obviously in terms of specs the GL63 seems favourable with a faster HDD and more RAM. However, I prefer the minimal design of the G5, but don't mind either design and of course the G5 has an RGB keyboard and a fingerprint reader. Some reviews have sad the GL63's touchpad is quite bad; and a mouse is must-buy, but the keyboard is one of the best in any laptops. For anyone who has the GL63 is the touchpad really that bad? I think in terms of keyboard and touchpad from looking at reviews for the the G5 are 'ok' not too good or not too bad. If anyone who has the G5 can weigh in?

    In terms of gaming performance, although the GL63 has more RAM, some reviewers have said the laptop throttles but other reviewers have said it throttles but not as much to degrade actual performance same thing can be said about the G5. If anyone who has the laptops can talk about their experience or if anyone has used both tell me which one actually performs better in games.

    Display is another important aspect, and I don't really know which display is better in terms of quality.

    If anyone can give their input it would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Rakener23
    [link] [comments]

    Did I make the right decision in getting this laptop?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    It's a Lenovo ThinkPad X250 Intel Core i5 2.30 GHz 8GB 128GB SSD Windows 10 x64 webcam for $229 dollars. It doesn't have an ips panel, but I'm only using it for school work and web browsing.

    submitted by /u/BobArnieFromWyoming
    [link] [comments]

    Fan noise issues

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    My Lenovo yoga 730 equipped with i5-8265u and gtx 1050 turns on the fan way too early, at around 45°C. If start loading my powerpoint in class, everyone can hear it. It's annoyng not only to me, but it interrupts others' work also. The machine is just a few months old. I know the problem is in the software, so I have tried different programs to control the fan speed manually. None of them has worked. In bios I cannot find anything related to fans. Help me.

    submitted by /u/Konnarinari
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good price for a chromebook? Are chromebooks good laptops if I’m just trying to do homework and edit videos?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Question I’m thinking about modifying my old hp notebook is it possible to modify my hp notebook?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Anybody have a new HP Spectre x360?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm about to start college, and also want to start building websites to test run online business models, and I need a laptop ASAP. ( I also know nothing about tech). I've searched through tons of YouTube videos, and none have helped much. I came across the HP Spectre x360 13t and am currently favoring it, but I'm not sure if it's for me. I have a summer job and have saved up money for investing and whatever other expenses my parents won't cover. (Laptop, school clothes, etc.). I have about $3000 at my disposal, but want to have as much left over as possible. I want a nice-looking laptop that runs fast and will last a decent amount of time. If you own the HP Spectre x360, I would like to have the most brutally honest review of it possible. Why it's better than other laptops, or all of its biggest issues. Otherwise, if you know of any other laptops I should consider, it would be great help. I'm very indecisive about large purchases and I fear I may regret my choice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AmDogeDan
    [link] [comments]

    Huawei Matebook X Pro (i5/256GB) for $1000 or XPS 13 (i7/256GB) for $1008 - Need Recommendations Quick!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    I've limited myself down to these two laptops before I head off to college and I need it to endure for at least 4 years. The Matebook is on sale for $200 down to $1000 while I have a $292 sale on the XPS 13 down to $1008. The 3K and 3:2 screen ratio on the Matebook makes it attractive but I can only get an i5 processor while the XPS has an i7 processor. I've also heard the Matebook gpu is better. I also want to make sure the Matebook is of good quality given that I havn't previously heard of the brand. Also important to note, the display on the XPS is 1920x1080. I'm curious to know how a game like Halo Wars 2 would run on both devices (I know they're not meant for gaming and I don't want a gaming laptop / just some gaming. I've heard that the Matebook can do this better but I wasn't sure given the i5 processor compared to an i7 processor. Matebook: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/huawei-matebook-x-pro-laptop/8n4k86d4j006?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab XPS (With additional 10% code): https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/new-xps-13-laptop/spd/xps-13-9380-laptop/XNita3ws604h

    submitted by /u/aFister
    [link] [comments]

    Costco Lenovo Y545

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    i7-9750H -16gb ram GeForce GTX 1660Ti - 144hz IPS 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive 512GB NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

    Anybody have this laptop? How do you like it?

    Seems like a good deal at $1,099

    submitted by /u/futurepbamember
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop temperature goes to 90 celsius while idle

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    I turn the laptop on and check the temperature, it's a good 60. Then, the fan starts to speed up and the temperature goes to 90, while doing nothing. There's nothing in task manager and I have nothin running. I just got the laptop a month ago so there's no age problem. What could be the cause?

    submitted by /u/ToastyBoeh
    [link] [comments]

    Does connecting a laptop to a monitor for gaming tax the graphics card more?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Whenever I hook up my laptop to my monitor for some better gaming, I seem to notice the fans run way more than usual. Is this due to the increase in pixels the graphics card has to generate? I wasn't thinking that it would tax the laptop more. Is this how it works? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/eagletalon316
    [link] [comments]

    Need help plz❤️

    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 11:09 AM PDT

    Hey I need some advice on a good laptop (max 800-900$) for school and a little bit of gaming For example Minecraft and cs-go

    submitted by /u/Luke-kaboom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel