• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, August 14, 2019

    HTC HTC Wildfire X With HD+ Display, Octa-core SOC, Triple Rear Camera Launched In India

    HTC HTC Wildfire X With HD+ Display, Octa-core SOC, Triple Rear Camera Launched In India


    HTC Wildfire X With HD+ Display, Octa-core SOC, Triple Rear Camera Launched In India

    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    Sense works?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    I have an HTC u12+ it often says to let sense access facebook but won't let me. Says app is in developer mode and ask for permissions .never has this problem with last 2 HTC phones

    submitted by /u/flameshellboy
    [link] [comments]

    HTC One himauhl custom rom

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find a custom rom for my M9 himauhl? I can't find it anywhere

    submitted by /u/netherlandsftw
    [link] [comments]

    HTC U11 factory reset

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    So after two version updates and years I'm planning on doing a factory reset on my phone. My question is, if that resets the picture counter for the camera? So will the file names will start again with 1?

    submitted by /u/Mothertruckerer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel