• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, August 8, 2019

    HTC htc u11+ stuck on 92% for hours...

    HTC htc u11+ stuck on 92% for hours...


    htc u11+ stuck on 92% for hours...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Hey, i could use some help!

    Yesterday evening i started to update my phone, when i woke up it's still updating and stuck on 92% it's been for that for hours now, is there anything i can do?

    This is my only phone, if it doesn't update in a few hours should i bring it in for repairs?

    any advice would be great, thank you

    submitted by /u/ThatDreamingGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Got Android Pie on U11+

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Got the update couple of days ago. Now the battery life is garbage. I used to have 2 days of battery life and now it's almost halved. Battery drains a lot in standby too. I hope there would be an update to fix this battery life issue.

    submitted by /u/charithar
    [link] [comments]

    HTC One M8 ROM upgrade to Android 6.0

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Hello. I recently got a HTC One M8 from China, as I've heard it's pretty reliable and sturdy. The phone works great, despite my fears of being a knock-off, but there is one issue I have, namely, its Android is version 4.4. Many of the apps I want to use are incompatible with this version. I'm a total noob when it comes to rooting, flashing, etc., as I have never felt the need to do so and never did any of this. Now, I found the official HTC RUU's, because initially I looked for guides on how to flash a custom ROM, but the M8 guides are an outdated mess, with many links a dead-end and contradicting information sometimes. I launched the RUU for Unlocked/Developer (https://www.htc.com/us/support/rom-downloads.html) but it gave me an Error 155, which I found two possible solutions for: either the bootloader is unlocked, or the ROM version is not correct (apparently the Unlocked/Developer version is somewhat misleading in name). OTA updates no longer work, at least in my case.

    I don't need anything other than a stock 6.0 version of Android, and have no clue how to flash, etc.What should I do to get the phone to a 6.0?

    submitted by /u/TheTailedBeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel