• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    HTC HTC U11 Life Rear Camera Just Not Working

    HTC HTC U11 Life Rear Camera Just Not Working


    HTC U11 Life Rear Camera Just Not Working

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Hey, this is my first time posting here. I've had the phone for over a year now. My camera app was working completely fine yesterday. When I tried using it in the morning, the app would instantly crash. I tried using the camera in Messenger and Snapchat, but only the front camera works. I tried my QR Scanner app and the same thing happened. I backed up everything on the phone and did a factory reset. That fixed nothing. HTC customer support told me to do the same things I already had done again. T-Mobile doesn't support HTC anymore. I looked up my problem on XDA forums, but there is no real solution. I just don't understand how there can be a hardware issue when I haven't even tampered with the phone. My phone has normal wear on it. No scratches or scuffs. Only the adhesive on the back has started to weaken, but that hasn't caused any problem for the phone. What could have happened to the rear camera at night while the phone was on my table face down?

    submitted by /u/SudoNara
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel