• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    Home Networking Apartment has centralized internet with ethernet being in each room 100mbs. What kind of WAP should I get? Could I just use a cheap router with a wap built in with these speeds?

    Home Networking Apartment has centralized internet with ethernet being in each room 100mbs. What kind of WAP should I get? Could I just use a cheap router with a wap built in with these speeds?


    Apartment has centralized internet with ethernet being in each room 100mbs. What kind of WAP should I get? Could I just use a cheap router with a wap built in with these speeds?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    We'll have around 4-10 devices on it at a time. It's a kind of small apartment, so strength isn't a huge deal.

    4 smart phones

    4 laptops

    2 wired pcs

    submitted by /u/Altruistic_Challenge
    [link] [comments]

    Need recommendation for Tweakable Router

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    I'm hoping someone could recommend a router. I need a router that's very Tweakable (DDWRT Compatible, Tomato, OpenWRT etc..) It needs to have good range & speed, but here's the problem; My budget ceiling is $150. Hope there's something out there that fits that criteria

    submitted by /u/dannycanuck82
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having some issues with my ER-X?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Hey! I know there's a Ubiquiti sub but I almost never see any text posts so I thought I'd post here and see who could help! I have an ER-X and almost every 48 hours I get an Error 500 when trying to log into the ubnt interface via the GUI. It works fine on restart. I've read that there were some units shipped with bad RAM. Here's what I've tried:

    Upgrading firmware

    Downgrading firmware

    Clearing cache

    Clearing logs

    Reformat

    Google doesn't seem to provide tons of data on this issue. I'm hoping someone can help or just tell me to RMA the unit. I bought it from Amazon which could be a mistake.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/brown3jh
    [link] [comments]

    Found this box outside. Ethernet? Telecom guys help!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/SHoJ3gB

    So I was planning on a cat6 drop in a few rooms. The most important being family room to bedroom. Recently did some digging and found this box outside. Looks like an old phone box (SBC on the outside) but one of the cables says Cat 5e.

    • Pic 1 is the box, blue wire is Cat 5e that goes to my family room it terminates to an RJ45. Green wire I believe goes to my bedroom, this terminates to a phone jack. Red wire is from the line outside of my house.

    • Pic 2 is the bedroom where it terminates to a phone jack. Please tell me this is Cat 5.......

    • Pic 3 is the Cat 5 cable from the family room at the junction box. Looks like it's not using all wires, but why does it terminates to an Ethernet port in the house?

    If this is all Cat5, how can I get this to all work? Do I just need to bypass the box and splice the cables together? Any other solution? Please tell me you guys see Cat 5.

    submitted by /u/Deadliftingfool
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Netgear Nighthawk R7000 only get 400Mbps through my gigabit connection?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:01 PM PDT

    If I connect via Ethernet to my cable modem, I get the full gigabit on various speed tests. When I plug my computer in via the router, with a fresh install of AdvancedTomato, it can only download at 400Mbps. What's happening here?

    Also on 5Ghz Wifi, it drops down to 200Mbps. =(

    submitted by /u/randomaltname
    [link] [comments]

    Bandwidth control for home network when ISP router can't be set to bridge mode?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:02 PM PDT

    My ISP has the settings locked for the router's management interface, and requires waivers if I want to access the advanced settings page. (I can only modify wi-fi passwords). I currently have a switch connected to the ISP modem/router and connected to the switch are wifi routers (in LAN-to-LAN configuration). I was thinking maybe a switch that could limit bandwidth in its ports to limit bandwidth to certain wifi routers.

    The only way I have found to limit bandwidth is to set a bandwidth control in one of the routers, but they only allow control through the WAN port, so I used that (turning it to a WAN-to-LAN) but now it's on a different subnet and I can't access the management of that router, and this would be a problem for certain usues like gaming as there is double NATing.

    I really need a solution to control bandwidth with my limited options here.

    submitted by /u/Joeniel
    [link] [comments]

    Internet drops multiple times a day

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    I hope someone here can help me figure out my issue. My internet at my house keeps dropping multiple times a day for 20-40 second increments. It mainly does this on my wifi, but has been known to do it on my wired main PC too. I have a Motorola surfboard docsis 3.0 modem that is 5 years old (not sure of the model number off hand, as I'm not at home while typing this). I have two different routers that I have tried. My old router, of 3 years, was a tp-link Archer c7; and I replaced it with an Asus rt-ac68u because I thought it was the problem. However, even with the new router, the problem persists. And if it matters, my internet speeds from my isp are approximately 150Mbps down and 10Mbps up.

    As I said, the internet drops are mainly on my wifi. I can stream Netflix/Hulu on my hardwired PlayStation and it will never give me a problem (except occasionally the pic quality will drop for a few second and come back to hd). Also I noticed that on my PC (which as I said, is wired) I can stream Netflix on one screen while gaming on the other. Netflix will never stop, but my games will disconnect from the server at least once an hour. I thought maybe I was doing too much at once, so I've tried stopping all internet usage in my house except for the game, but it still does it.

    I have tried the basic troubleshooting steps of unplugging the modem and router for 5ish minutes, then plugging them back in, and I have tried changing the wifi channels (in case of interference) as I downloaded a wifi analyzer and saw there was a lot of other wifi in my neighborhood on the channel I was on. Neither of those helped at all.

    I'm at a loss and not sure what to do any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for your help.

    Edit: After logging into my modem (which is a Motorola Surfboard SB6182), my downstream power is -10.3dBmV and my upstream power is 44.8 dBmV. Download SNR is 37.9 dB. None listed for upload.

    submitted by /u/bksting
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a new router for Fios gigabit for a 2 bedroom apartment.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    We had a storm come through and had another power outage. This time it took out my old Airport Extreme router. Turns out my surge protector was used up, but I didn't bother to look when it destroyed my Netgear R7000. Yay me for being too dumb to check. Now I have a new surge protector coming in tomorrow.

    In the meantime, I now need a new wireless router! I'm considering upgrading my Fios from 100mbit to 1 gigabit, so I'd like a router that can support Gig speeds up and down. Anyone have any good ideas?

    Edit: I should also mention I currently have 25 devices and I expect that to rise as I add more smart devices.

    submitted by /u/Riash
    [link] [comments]

    Archer C5 V4 keeps dropping 5GhZ, 2.4 works fine

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    basically title....sometimes it disappears, sometimes it just doesn't give internet. IF I reboot it, it will work for about 3-4 days and then strarts over...any suggestions here? (latest and only firmware is installed)

    submitted by /u/ikerinagy
    [link] [comments]

    Home Wireless Question

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:20 PM PDT

    Hi,

    In my house I've got 2 routers, my main one with pretty much automatic settings and my second (old) one connected via Ethernet cable where I turned off DHCP server and changed the router ip address. I use the second one as an extended connection.

    Is this a fine way of doing things?

    Should I ensure that these routers are on different channels?

    What should my 2.4G wireless mode be? (b,g,n or a combo?)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RandomHumanOfEarth
    [link] [comments]

    strange/unexpected behavior from C700

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    TL;DR is my router have NAT permanently enabled?

    Now that I have my own place and signed up for the best available internet I can afford (Cox business 100/20 mbps + 1 statically assigned IP) I went ahead and bought a CM700 modem, which was the best thing in my budget and sufficient for my service.

    I plugged into my laptop and get perfectly fine internet, slightly over what I pay for according to speedtest.net with excellent ping times. However I immediately noticed something strange. The IP address assigned to my laptop is not that of my installation. I can also configure the "modem" by going to 192.168.100.1 But wait: I shouldn't be able to do this since modems are supposed to be dumb and not have any Network Area Translation, right??? What's going on? Will I be able to host a small web server from my home if I wanted? Should I return this potential POS back to Best Buy in case I can't do what I want?

    submitted by /u/Power-Max
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with more than one powerline connection

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I seem to have an issue with my powerline adapters. I have my AV600 with 2 ports the plug with one Ethernet is connected to the modem and the plug with two Ethernet's is connected to my PC and smart TV. When this setup is in place everything is working fine.

    However, I seem to be running into issue the moment I try to connect AV600 - 1 port to my mom's smart TV. The moment I do that the whole broadband service goes down at my house, no wifi, nothing. I even had to call my ISP tech support as at the start I didn't know what made my broadband go off. I have a 1GB connection so I don't think connecting to powerline adapters should kill all the bandwidth?

    When I disconnected the AV600 - 2 port and just left the 1 port in, everything works, and vice versa. I used up to 3 separate pairs of powerline adapters on way slower connections and they all worked, here it seems that the moment I even plug in the second one, the internet dies right away, or goes to super slow speeds of 2-3mbps.

    Is there something I'm doing wrong? or maybe its the electrical lines at my new house? any advice would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/krychaz
    [link] [comments]

    Nighthawk R7000P giving poor upload speed

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Bought a Nighthawk R7000P about two months ago because my ISP's routers were trash and constantly gave us trouble. I stream and work from home so having a stable internet connection is vital for me.

    Anyhow, the past few days my upload speed has been horrendous, ranging from 2MB to 10MB making it impossible to stream. Previously I was getting 25MB to 40 MB/upload. For further context, I've called my ISP, they say everything on their end is fine. I've reset the modem and the router, checked that QoS is disabled, checked parental control was also disable, downgraded the firmware to 1.3.1.44 (apparently people have been having several issues with the latest firmware update) and reset the router again. Still having the same issue with upload speed.

    Because of the way my house is set up and where the modem/router are, there's no way I can get a hard wired connection. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    **Update: I called Netgear customer service, they asked me to change two things in routerlogin: 1. In the ADVANCED tab: go to WAN settings, and change the MTU size from 1500 to 1492, and 2. in the BASIC tab, go to Wireless settings > 2.4Ghz Wifi > Channel > Auto to Channel 06*\*

    They also said to keep an eye on it for the next day or so, and if the problems persist to call again. I'm not entirely sure what tweaking these settings will do, if anything. Checking speedtest, my speeds are a little better 85MB/17MB (but more people are home using their devices), which is a little better but I could tell that the upload was still struggling quite a bit.

    submitted by /u/treefolio
    [link] [comments]

    Dropping internet connection archer c7

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Today all of a sudden my internet connection keeps dropping. I have 2 routers at home. One downstairs and one upstairs.

    The problem is with the router upstairs, an archer c7. It keeps getting intermittent internet connection from the downstairs router. As a result its wifi signal is intermittent too (the router shows up in my wifi list and disappears every 2-3 seconds). I plugged the cable from the downstairs router (which usually goes to the upstairs router) into my pc and it worked, so I'm sure the cable isn't faulty.

    What can I do to fix this problem or did the upstairs router just die?

    submitted by /u/hsynkk
    [link] [comments]

    Hosts with IPv6 ips can't connect to certain websites but IPv4 can

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I've spent two full evenings after work trying to fix this issue and still haven't succeeded. I noticed last week my desktop could not connect to certain websites like reddit, tomshardware, it can connect to facebook, but no images load, only text. I've somewhat narrowed it down and found that my chromebook works, and a couple cellphones used to work, but now everything that shows an IPv6 when you type "what is my ip" in google, share the same fate of being barred from some websites. On the otherhand, this chrombook has an IPv4 when you type "what is my ip" and has no issue. It is also the only machine I can connect to my router (Hitron CODA-4582) via the 192.168.0.1 IP.

    Things I've tried:

    1) Factory reset router/modem (it's a two-in-one model)
    2) Changed PC DNS settings to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4
    3) Run "ipconfig /flushdns" in command line

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ButterRolls
    [link] [comments]

    Can You Recommendations For a Good Network Wifi AC card Around 30$ ?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Alright, where did I screw up?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Made an order on Amazon for these three two days ago along with cat 6 cabling and they will be in tomorrow.

    Switch

    USG

    Access Points

    I plan on installing the controller on a raspberry pi instead of purchasing a key. ( I will probably do that later)

    I plan on crawling through my attic to install the APs. It would seem I am one POE short of powering the 5th one so I am not yet sure how to fix that as there are no plugs in my attic for an injector. I thought about putting a cheap poe switch up there for the AP but I live in a very hot area so that probably would not work.

    I keep thinking that I am overlooking something obvious here, what do you guys think?

    Edit: This is all for gigabit fiber 1000/1000

    submitted by /u/Valrok_P99
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still worth buying your own router instead of using an ISP-provided router?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    Some ISPs provide a router when you sign up for their internet service. My current ISP (Frontier) provided a router when I signed up with them, but I continued using my own router instead because I'm familiar with it, and I thought my router would be better anyway (which may or may not have been true, I suppose - though, my router has 3 antennas and the ISP-provided router only has 2). If I were to switch to Comcast cable, it seems (from their ads) that they provide a router with wifi. That wasn't always the case - I've had Comcast in the past, and they only provided a modem for their service, and you still had to connect your own router to the modem.

    If an ISP provides a router, is it still worth spending money to buy your own router?

    submitted by /u/RolandMT32
    [link] [comments]

    Slow download speed from Zenfolio.com

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    I figured this would fit best in here, as the setting is a small office and not an enterprise network. I use Zenfolio for business, and have to download files from there frequently. My download speeds seem to be very slow. Troubleshooting with their support hasn't got me anywhere yet. I have tested this at my office and at home in order to rule out hardware/ISP/network/etc. My home network gets slightly slower speeds compared to everything listed below, but the ratio of test to real world is the same.

    My office network is Verizon FiOS Business with Gigabit package

    My home network is Xfinity with Gigabit package

    Both PCs are hardwired, running Windows 10 Pro 1809, and using Google Chrome (updated), but have also tried Incognito mode and Firefox Quantum to rule out extensions/browser as a variable.

    Speedtest for Verizon (923/961)

    Speedtest for Zenfolio (285/96)

    Despite these tests, I am only getting 600 - 900 KB/s when I actually download files, which is less than 3% of their speedtest. I know synthetic tests aren't exactly representative of a real scenario, but I should be getting more than 1-3% of the benchmark.

    The PC the files are being downloaded onto at my office is a Maximus V Formula, 3770K @4.4GHz, 16GB RAM @1866MHz, Micron 1100 2TB SSD

    At home it's a Maximus XI Formula, 9900K @5GHz, 32GB RAM @3200MHz, Samsung 960 EVO 500GB

    Despite a vast difference in hardware, there is no difference ruling out hardware as the bottleneck.

    The files are photo galleries, so they are .zip files with .JPG files. It doesn't matter if I am download one or 5 .zip folders at once.

    This leads me to the conclusion that the issue is not with my hardware, network, or browser, but with their server.

    Does anyone have any other suggestions or objections to my conclusion? I would like to get to the bottom of this, as I need to download files from their site almost every day for work, so the faster I can do that, the better.

    submitted by /u/OMGWTHEFBBQ
    [link] [comments]

    Port Forwarding assistance

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    I have a tp-link tc-w7960, and I'm having alot of trouble lortab forwarding. I play alot of ps4 and PC games online, and for some reason my nat type went from 2 which is moderate to 3 which is strict and will inhibit online functionality. I'm here asking today if anybody can help me out. I've googled guides on this but have had no luck.

    submitted by /u/AnotherNeckbeard23
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone identify the three routers in this picture please?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/M66JOoO.jpg

    Thinking about purchasing, but the seller can't remember what the model numbers are and they won't be in front of them for a few days.

    I realize it's maybe a difficult task to say specifically the exact model number, but as close as possible would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/youneedtoregister
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having a bizarre problem accessing certain servers via IPv6

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    I posted the details over on the Raspberry Pi forums since the Raspbian servers are where I'm seeing the most consistent issue.

    But the tl;dr:

    • Sites won't connect via IPv6. Connections eventually time out.
    • This can be reproduced reliably on both a Linux server and several MacBooks both on command line and browser. I can't reproduce it from my iPhone.
    • Disabling IPv6 resolves the issue for that host.
    • I can ping6 all relevant servers and traceroute6 gets most of the way before stuff stops responding to ping.
    • The site test-ipv6.com gives me positive results but some of their external test mirrors don't connect sometimes with the same long timeout.

    As far as I know, this started about a week and a half ago.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/best_of_badgers
    [link] [comments]

    Could use Some Experienced Advice on Setting Up Wireless Network with Wired LAN Option?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    I could use some advice on a cost effective and simple way to proceed in setting up a new home wireless internet network (and possibly wired LAN).

    This will be a very basic system for internet/Wifi, but I'd like to include the option of incorporating several wired ethernet connections, and if economical to increase functionality with a wired LAN.

    In a nutshell this new network is prompted by my decision to switch from Verizon Residential DSL service (which is the bottom of the barrel, obsolete, obnoxiously slow, often cuts out, and I've had it for years {decades?} … the only reason I've kept it is inertia and assurances for years from Verizon of 'shortly' (i.e. 'never') offering FIOS in my building). I think the contracted DSL DL speed is 3 Mbps (don't laugh!). Just now I did a test online and the results are typical of results from years past:

    Ping: 28ms

    Download: 2.78Mbps

    Upload: 0.62Mbps

    ——

    The Environment:

    I live in an apartment building in Brooklyn, NY and intend to switch to Spectrum Cable 200Mbps DL service. My apartment already has a long ago disconnected cable in the apartment from when another roommate had Time Warner cable about a decade ago.

    Internet usage in the near future will conceivably max out at three or four computers, three or four smartphones, three TVs (at present there are no TVs), maybe streaming music, etc. The place isn't outfitted with 'Smart' anything although we may experiment with some of that at a very basic level with minimal devices. Typical maximum simultaneous usage would be three people streaming Netflix at the same time. We've never done any online gaming use (or any gaming for that matter), but you never know someone may try that in the future. At present uploading needs are minimal with no serious bandwidth or speed needs requirements.

    The first consideration in getting up and running is to acquire a suitable WiFi router for the task (rather than rent one from Spectrum) and once the router is acquired Ill contact Spectrum, sign up for their Cable plan, and ditch Verizon.

    Regrading the actual cable that's here now, it's just the loose cable about 55'-60' in total length, routed externally (not in wall) along some picture rail moulding near the ceiling and it's centrally located. There's enough cable length so that by drilling an access hole through any wall the cable can be routed to pretty much any room in the apt. I plan to locate the modem/router in a central location which is a narrow hallway and mount it near the ceiling. It's a large apartment more or less squarish on shape and from that central location the very longest path a WiFi signal would ever need to travel to reach a device is 25-30 feet and through two walls: the building is old and most of the walls are original plaster-on-lathe construction. Although the apartment is large most devices will be positioned approximately 15' from the router and separated by a single wall … one device might be located 25' away and through two walls.

    Stage #1:

    I'm hoping that a quality affordable WiFi router will be suitable to provide a signal to all the devices wherever they're positioned in the apartment so I'd like to try that solution first. If a WiFi router fails to send a reliably fast signal to all necessary rooms/devices, I'll return it and assume I'll need to look at some sort of MESH system, maybe with a single satellite for the area with the weakest signal?

    Does anyone have recommendations for a WiFI router with a good bang for the buck that will be suited to this configuration?

    That's the First Step and the most basic.

    Stage 2:

    After having lived with such slow WiFi previously, I thought it would be a good idea to also provide wired ethernet to 4 of the main rooms so an option would exist for faster and more reliable connections ... I've never had a wired internet connection here. For a clean installation I can install ethernet Catx cable myself via an in wall installation. I'd just need to get some better understanding of what I'd need (designing the network, additional switches, type of ethernet Catx cable, how to connect the cables, wall terminals, concern with shielding cables from nearby electric power lines, etc.).

    Any suggestions on how to proceed with this?

    Stage 3:

    Set up a private LAN for my own use only for basic functionality but also to secure it so that no one else living here would be able to gain access it. I'm not sure if I need this, but if I decide to try it out down the road I'd like any hardware and/or cabling choices I make now to take this expandability into account.

    It's quite possible the internet speeds and reliability will be sufficient for the tasks required with only a WiFi network. So I'll start with just that.

    Thanks a bunch for reading through to the end.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lovegasoline
    [link] [comments]

    Comparison among 4 high end wifi routers and the winner is .......

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    I've a Google Fiber connection with gigabit speed. My house is a 3 story townhouse consisting of 1984 square feet. Office is on the first floor with several devices with wifi connections. Living room is on the second floor and has the TV and the modem/router. Third floor has the least traffic. In total I've 39 devices that connect to the wifi.

    Google's fiber box was not doing a great job. Speed was an issue when moving to the first or third floor. Also Google Fiber technician told me it was an AC 1900 equivalent router. So went on to order 1. TP-Link Archer C5400 (AC 5400) 2. Netgear Nighthawk AX8 (AX 6000) 3. Linksys Velop Mesh system (AC 4600)

    I did the tests on a latest MacBook Pro and on a OnePlus 5T. Moved to all 3 floors and tested on both 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Tested all of them for at least 2/3 days. The only device that was connected via an Ethernet was the TV. All other devices were on wifi. I did at least 3 speed tests on each device on each band and averaged them.

    The results were pretty shocking. The Google Fiber Network Box was pretty bad as expected. But what was even more shocking was the Nighthawk's performance considering it was a WiFi 6 router. It was not better than the GFNB. To be more specific, the GFNB gave me 223 Mbps on the second floor, 183 Mbps on the third floor and 240 Mbps in the office on the first floor where the AX8 gave me 150, 140 and 137 Mbps respectively.

    On the other hand, the Archer C5400 did better than GFNB and AX8 but worse than the Velop mesh system. So the winner is Linksys Velop. It gave me more than 300 Mbps on all floors consistently on the 5GHz band and close to 40 Mbps on 2.4GHz. Interestingly, the Nighthawk did better on 2.4GHz than other routers.

    The Linksys Velop I bought is a one main terminal (tri-band) and two nodes (dual band) system. The main terminal is connected to the modem (GFNB) and the other two are placed on other two floors. They are connected to the main terminal wirelessly.

    I'm happy that I did a test on few routers.

    submitted by /u/prasengope
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming router / FiOS issue

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I have FiOS triple play, no phone line hooked up, cat 7 from ont to quantum gateway router. Coax from ont > splitter > to qg router, and tv stb. Ok, now for the fun. Want to install a gaming / streaming router. Took cat 7 from qg router and threw it in the wan of the new router, cat 5 from lan on new router to wan on qg router. In line moca adapter barrels with coax jumpers at each end - the qg router and tv stb. Cool, cool. Tv works, new router works, connection and pass through are great. Zero complaints. But then, I hit the 'on demand' button on my FiOS remote and my to make a long story short my stb eats itself. Have to completely restore the system to the original wiring, reboot everything, wait for it to connect, switch to new config and everything is good, go to on demand, same shit. What am I missing? I worked a lil with computers and I understand troubleshooting to a point. Not an idiot, but like one day past my rookie year, haha. Please be basic. And thank you in advance for any help or input!!!

    submitted by /u/katchdeezhands
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel