• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Sunday, August 11, 2019

    Dont have a problem just wanted to ask Tech Support

    Dont have a problem just wanted to ask Tech Support


    Dont have a problem just wanted to ask

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:45 AM PDT

    Do you guys know any programs that can make hotkeys for other programs Ex. next song or lower volume

    submitted by /u/Bocaaa_77
    [link] [comments]

    I have connection, but internet won't load any paces

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    For example if I go to fireworks on my computer and try to go YouTube. It says "secure connection failed An error occured during a connection to www.youtube.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR" WHAT DO I DO, IM EXTREMELY STRESSED. Few months Back I tried to download a movie. I got notification from avast that i might have a malware. I TRIED TO RUN ALL MY VIRUS PROGRAMS and then it Said that all is right. Npw this happened. I'm even more STRESSED. My phone is abt 5 years old. I've had problems with it. Now as I write this, my phone automatically started to call My mom. Is this linked. I'm so STRESSED. I Ran my one virus PROGRAM, it Said there's no problem. When I ran avast, it can't see if I have have problems with Firefox or internet explorer because avast can't connect there. PLEASE HELP

    UPDATE: IM SO HAPPY. THIS ONE bloody APP CALLED "HOTSPOT SHIELD" I DISABLED IT AND SWEET LORD JESUS. IT WORKED. I SUPPOSED MY FREE TRIAL ENDED ON THAT SO IT DIDNT WORK. My mental health is now restored, why is that APP like that! And it was sooo creepy. When i was posting The original cpmment at the same time My phone called My mom 3 times. And connected to My sisters Bluetooth

    submitted by /u/nitulii
    [link] [comments]

    USB DAC (SMSL M6) stops computer from booting.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Hi, I've been having an issue with my DAC (SMSL M6) for a while now. When I start up my computer, if the DAC is plugged in and powered on, the computer will not start. I don't even see my motherboard logo, the screen turns on but stays black until I unplug/unpower the DAC. As soon as the DAC is unplugged, the motherboard logo appears and the computer starts up as it should.

    That wouldn't be an issue if the DAC worked once the computer is up, but it doesn't. The DAC screen keep changing up between "24bit/LOCKED", "16bit/LOCKED" and "16bit/48khz", but it isn't recognized in Windows.

    Weird thing is, if I let it plugged in long enough, it will eventually be detected by Windows and start working as it should until my next reboot. First two times this happened this took about 24h, lately it's been working after a few hours. I had to reboot 2 days ago, and unfortunately it still did not turn on yet, and I'm getting pretty tired with the lower quality audio.

    Did anyone ever have this issue, or have any clue as to how to fix that? I don't have the money to buy another DAC, and waiting for days/hours for mine to work is not fun.

    submitted by /u/Psykotik
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 - svchost.exe error

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Windows cannot find 'C:\User\username \appdata \Roaming \svchost.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again.

    I had this error before, but after updating to 1903, the windows 10 start button stops responding. Startui process changes from suspended to not responding. I tried creating another profile, though no start menu issues. The system is very slow. I have a Alienware 17 R4.

    submitted by /u/wearethesaintz
    [link] [comments]

    Okay so I cannot tell if these are dead pixels or ink spilled, although they do look like dead pixels from up close... is there a way to fix this? This is a Windows 10 All In One PC :/

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Unable to uninstall Proctortrack. Can someone help?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel