• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    Android Gaming Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 08/02

    Android Gaming Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 08/02


    Weekly 'What have you been playing?' thread - 08/02

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    This weekly thread is for discussing the games we are playing this week! List any games you are playing and include any extra information like what the game is about and why you are enjoying playing it.

    Make sure you provide a link to the Google Play Store page when suggesting games. Play Store Links Bot can be used to make this easier. To use the Play Store Links Bot simply put the following in your comment:

    linkme: nameOfGame, nameOfSecondGame, nameOfThirdGame. 

    Click here to see the previous weekly threads.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on this challenging physics puzzle platformer, coming first to Android (web demo available in comments)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Grand Mountain Adventure is getting snowboarding, and it looks gorgeous

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] I am looking for a multiplayer game you can connect to the other player via Bluetooth (no wifi/data)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Co-worker does not have much data. We work night shifts together often. Are there games you can connect to each other via Bluetooth and play one another. I have heard of games where if I turn on my hotspot he could connect to me? As long as it not much data I think that would work. Bluetooth game would be best though as I do not have much data. Canadian Telecoms are a bitch.

    submitted by /u/DOGEweiner
    [link] [comments]

    Another Eden Android Gameplay Ramble (JRPG)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    [HELP] Does anyone know how to fix the Flydigi Game Center apps right analog stick mapping?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    I am looking for interesting multiplayer games with unique mechanics. Maybe like Fight Kub

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    I don't mean that I am only looking for games like Fight Kub, this is just an example of what I think is a fun multiplayer game with unusual mechanics

    submitted by /u/IE_LISTICK
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Are there any other apps similar to Octopus Mapping tool that don't require root?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    I have a Flydigi Wee 2, and they're app is awesome but for some reason the analog stick mapping makes characters turn REALLY fast. I'm not sure why. Octopus is good but it has a lot of Ads, and the permissions it needs is uneccesary. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mercaschu
    [link] [comments]

    [THANK YOU r/AndroidGaming] Recently released my Android game!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    Hello! Recently i have asked the community for Beta testers, and i would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for all the help i received! With the help i got i was able to fix the bugs in my game very quickly! I would also like to thank those who gave me a private review with suggestions on how to improve my game as well as those who offer a helping hand with my game, such as translations!

    I have since fixed all the known bugs, completed and published my game! Subsequent updates would probably be the introduction of more bosses as well as more skins for players to experiment with!

    I would, at the same time move to create another game! Till then!

    GooglePlay

    This time, give me an honest public review! :D

    submitted by /u/pixelite96
    [link] [comments]

    Panda gamepad

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    how do you activate Panda gamepad via download on pc, everytime I try to activate it the activation runs and says "can't find device" same thing with WIFI version too FYI I do have USB DEBUGGING on

    submitted by /u/GloomyMusician24
    [link] [comments]

    [DEV] Flop Fish - From Game Jam to Official Release!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Any good city builder game without microtransactions

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Can be a paid game. Also I've played pocket city already, highly recommend

    submitted by /u/Kilapo69
    [link] [comments]

    any games like Oxygen not included Pc ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    except Fallout Shelter

    submitted by /u/skzidan883
    [link] [comments]

    Which of This Racing Game is good ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    Which of This Racing Game is good for long terma?

    • CSR Racing 2
    • Asphalt 9 : Legends
    • Need for Speed No Limits
    • Real Racing 3
    submitted by /u/davccdavc
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Time Crisis? Controls where you tap on enemies to shoot?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Anyone know of any games where you tap on the enemy to shoot? It seems like most FPS games use two analog sticks for aiming. I imagine a game that is tap to shoot would only work if you don't have control of movement, like the fixed camera position in Time Crisis.

    Do you think a tap to shoot game would be good for mobile? Or would it be annoying having your fingers constantly cover the enemies when you tap them?

    submitted by /u/RPGia
    [link] [comments]

    How to filter game apps in my google play library?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    want to see all the game l bought in library tab but l dont know how. l can only sort apps by recent or alphabatical. please help.

    submitted by /u/kokiev2
    [link] [comments]

    Is Someone Able to Name All the Games In This Image?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    A game like Samurai vs. Zombies Defense?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I am looking for a game like Samurai vs Zombies Defense. (Because you can't play it anymore)

    I am looking for these qualities.

    -Easy to understand -You control a hero with skills -You summon allies to help you fight enemies.

    (If you need a better feel of what I am talking about, look it up in the play store. Just don't download. I don't know how to make links.)

    submitted by /u/aaroncatguy37
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Exiled Kingdoms vs Heroes of Steel vs Sorcery vs Guild of Dungeoneering

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    Hello. I am looking for a game or two under $8.90. These four in particular stood out to me and interested me and so I would like to hear peoples thoughts on each one. I know that Guild of Dungeoneering is a lot more out of nowhere compared to the others, but it seems interesting. If you have suggestions of games similar to these that you prefer I would like to hear them as well. The main things I'm looking for are:

    Within budget ($8.90)

    Longevity (either through a lengthy campaign or replay value)

    Customization

    No in app purchases outside of purchasing the game.

    Choices/Exploration

    Single Player

    Playable Offline

    submitted by /u/Zerostormz
    [link] [comments]

    What's your best offline game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    So i know this topic is frequently discussed but i'd like to know some new offline games i haven't tried yet i'm into puzzles and arcades, so share with me some names please cause i'm bored and i wanna discover

    submitted by /u/EslamElaraby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel