• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, August 10, 2019

    Android Gaming [REQUEST] A game similar in gameplay to Brawl Stars but without the Pay2Win BS. Lootboxes and MTX are acceptable if they don't translate into competitive advantage.

    Android Gaming [REQUEST] A game similar in gameplay to Brawl Stars but without the Pay2Win BS. Lootboxes and MTX are acceptable if they don't translate into competitive advantage.


    [REQUEST] A game similar in gameplay to Brawl Stars but without the Pay2Win BS. Lootboxes and MTX are acceptable if they don't translate into competitive advantage.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    I love the gameplay of BrawlStars but I cannot play anymore due to the fact that my favourite brawlers are all high rank but rather low power, meaning I exclusively play against level 10 heroes with their super powers while I have none and probably won't ever have.

    So I want to pick up something else.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/dodo_thecat
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember playing Rage of bahamut? Have you found anything very similar?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Rovio is making ANOTHER bubble/match 3 type game, it's pretty sad to see this company that made really fun and creative games get reduced to making match 3 and bubble shooter games over and over, they've done this same thing for the last few years and it's damaging the brand in my opinion.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    F2P monetization in a nutshell.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Is there an indexer of some sort to browse Android Games besides Google Play? I'm tired of seeing the same few games recommended when there are thousands out there

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:24 PM PDT

    I've launched a nice game without any Ads called as ToonStrike Force

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    I've launched a nice game without any Ads called as ToonStrike Force

    Toon Strike Force Game

    I have launched a game that is been available in Google Play Store. It is a simple and fun game without any Ads. We all hate Ads, So this game is completely Free and without any Ads.

    This game is more like a experimental game, later I need to think about a way to make profitable game without Ads. As, I did researched many developers earn through Ads. I'm still digging to find other monetary way without using Ads.

    Download the game below, and try it out. It is quick game, so you can play it when you are waiting for your lunch, or in break time.

    Please give it a try and leave a review. It would be helpful. Have a great weekend :)

    Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JoyTimeApps.ToonStrikeForce

    submitted by /u/JoyTime_Apps
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Non-tactics game with the job system from Final Fantasy Tactics

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    I love the idea of the job tree that exists in Final Fantasy Tactics but I'm unable to get into the tactics gameplay itself. I've played almost all of the Final Fantasy games (mainline or mobile) and nothing else scratches that same kind of itch. I really enjoy FFT but grinding in each battle feels like it takes forever and the job system is what most interests me. Can anyone share suggestions for other RPGs that use a similar job tree/unlock system but aren't tactics games?

    submitted by /u/hsahj
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite strategy game?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Looking for a game similar to Little Empire

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    This game died a long time ago but I still think about it sometimes and how unique it was.

    You have your own town which you can evolve over time and players fight against each other with their own armies and formations (and I'm speaking specifically about tens of troops, not just a few). Also you can choose your main commander, like that boss guy who has a lot of health. There are a lot of SIMILAR games out there but I haven't found any game that would work exactly like Little Empire.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIad3ByPMPs

    I hope someone can recommend me a good game!

    submitted by /u/Lumpawaro
    [link] [comments]

    Freefall Tournament with Green Throttle?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    Hello Android Gaming!

    Do you guys remember Green Throttle? the controller that comes with exclusive games? while searching on internet I found it again today and to my suprise one of the exclusive games is a port of Freefall Tournament, I love this game and really wanted to play it on my phone, but since Green Throttle is so old, I'm suspicious about buying the controller, does anyone here who has or had the controller/gamepad knows if it still works or worked? or if there is any other way of playing this game on mobile without streaming?

    submitted by /u/Arrozcomleite
    [link] [comments]

    You can complain to the EU about Google removing games and apps

    Posted: 09 Aug 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    https://www.ombudsman.europa.eu/en/home

    When you sign up it appears they accept people complaining from any country, even outside the EU.

    I used this to complain this morning afternoon, about Google the EU creating GDPR, forcing google to remove games and apps that people have purchased on the Play Store.

    I told them in the complaint that due to new store policies, developers have had their games and apps removed if they don't update them to comply with the new rules.

    I also told them that the problem is mainly that people who did buy those games and apps, no longer have access to them and that Google even goes as far as removing your purchases from your library, as well as deleting the purchase history.

    I explained (edit: this afternoon) that I wish for those games and apps to be reinstated, for the EU to force them to do that. the law to be changed so that Google has the ability to still allow access to past purchases of games and apps that do not comply with GDPR, but only because they were released previously before the rules were set in place, and that it is unfair and undemocratic to deliberately revoke access to customers purchases just because politicians dont like the way business is conducted.

    Not sure if it's the right place to complain about this kind of thing but I suggest you do the same.

    The EU has targeted Google before and made them fix shit, so maybe they'll do it again if enough people complain here.

    Complaining to Google isn't going to sort anything out. It's clear they don't give a crap about us.

    Edit: The comments are right, it's actually the EU that has caused this problem, therefore using the linked site you can complain to the ombudsman about the EU and GDPR because due to that we have lost access to past purchases. Apologies for my confusion and lack of proof reading, but i did at least find the correct place to complain to about the EU causing this problem on the google play store.

    Additional note: You can also look here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation on the right of the page to see that the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union are the parties directly involved in creating GDPR, so use either of those on your complaint form.

    Heres what i wrote in my complaint to the EU ombudsman:

    https://i.redd.it/jwrx13bj5mf31.png

    https://i.redd.it/0qrn5vaj5mf31.png

    submitted by /u/uselessdicknumba1
    [link] [comments]

    What would you like to see on a website about Android games?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I am creating a website about Android games. It is something that I like, and although the claims are not very high at the beginning because I am alone, I do have long-term expectations. I want it to be a website where people come in because they like the content. I want to get to create a community of more or less large users. So I think it's interesting to know what people think.

    The question is clear: what would you like to read if you entered a website about Android games? What would you expect to find?

    To put ourselves in a situation, my idea is to have 3 large sections or categories at launching:

    • one exclusively dedicated to native Android games: here we would talk about new releases, guides, rankings, and in the future maybe analysis and opinion articles.

    • Another section would be dedicated to Android emulators, mainly configuration tutorials and comparisons of different emulators.

    • And a third section on smartphones for gaming: basically, mobile releases designed to play, buying guides, comparatives, analysis...

    In the future, if everything works as I would like and the web is profitable, I have in mind to add other sections such as cloud gaming, mobile eSports or development/learning. Also, one day I would like to be able to launch a YouTube channel, podcast and even a forum.

    So what is your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Adrinfc
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a replay recorder?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    I want to save a recording that's just a replay of like the last two minutes for example

    submitted by /u/motel08
    [link] [comments]

    REQUEST - Looking for an RPG

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Looking for a character centered RPG with good equipment and customization, hate these games where you get new equipment and it's not reflected in your character.

    If it's an idle or action game I'm not fussed. Many thanks... :)

    submitted by /u/hawkest
    [link] [comments]

    DEV [DEV] Dragon Chronicles - Base Game Out (Just out of Beta)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonchronicles

    Hey Gamers,

    Almost finished Beta Testing. I put it to production because I put some rewarded Ads in. They are optional and have their own page within the game so if you don't want to do it you don't need to even go there but the rewards are useful!

    There was some compatibility issues with older devices but they seem to be fixed (on the ones I have access to anyway) but over 12000 devices according to Google so if you do experience issues please provide details by email or pm here, I will work on fixing it. We do take suggestions as well (have a lot in the books but I am the main developer so might not be able to implement right away). This is an Indie project so hope you don't judge too harshly!

    I am pausing further development on content until I get some player feedback. Link in caption and here:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dragonchronicles

    Working on improving Battle Experience (Skill Effects like Stun, Burn, etc. is being added). Also enemies will use skills in the next update so when you fight Dragons they will AOE Breath attack once every few turns. Also will be implementing Elemental Weaknesses so when you fight enemies in general there will be things they are weak to and strong against.

    Working on a special item that you can get in game through upgrading the Shop Level (Increase by Naeb's Side Quests and buying Items from the NPC Store). The item is a Beast Codex which will add pages/points based on the enemies you encounter. Gain enough points by fighting enemies and it will tell you their information and give you bonuses to attack/defense when fighting them (don't have to beat them but will have to attack at least once to get the point).

    Content Progression:

    So far main quest (other than Cave Of Trials) is easy until you get Pax and Karia. Next phases I am going to make much more challenging. Choices will make a large impact on progression at the next part of the story line.

    I can either do the Dragon Realm (Online and Offline Versions) - you will need to get main character to level 20 and evolve the Young Dragons to Adult Dragons before you can beat the dragons in there. This will allow you to use the Shrine Spirit (Fire Dragon Boss in Cave Of Trials) and Pyre (The Floor Boss in Cave Of Trials). You can use them as soon as you get the 100 Fragments for Pyre and 200 for the Shrine Spirit. They can only be used in the Dragon Realm and World Areas (cannot use Adult Dragons unless they have Shapeshift Ability in dungeons/towns/and other enclosed areas). Mainly be battling Dragons and Demons in here. Harder but more Soul Essences and Dragon Fragments will be open here. Depending on how you go about accomplishing the quest here you will get 1 of 2 Demon Characters as well.

    Or

    Sub-Area for Dural (Orc Barbarian) and Ivaran (Elven High Mage). More challenging story progression in these areas. Different ways to achieve the goals for the quests. Some paths will be time sensitive so camping may not be possible but can use potions to recover HP/MP when you cannot camp.

    I work with 2 other people on this so we cannot focus on all the things at same time.

    submitted by /u/ECrimsonFury
    [link] [comments]

    x360ce Android equivalent

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm looking for an app that will allow me to convert input from my right and left Joy-Con for use with Android. I've sifted through Google Play, but the only ones I could find were a) paid, or b) only worked on touch screen apps. Thanks for your time.

    Edit: I should mention that the games I wish to play using these are Half-Life 2 and Roblox.

    submitted by /u/mcx15
    [link] [comments]

    Could u reccommend any world of warcraft/mmorpg style games?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Not sure if there are any games on android to fit the bill but I'd be interested in trying something new. Been playing mostly shooters for a long time so I need a change of pace.

    submitted by /u/Kaffermaffer
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] In looking for an RPG that's fully English produced and voiced. (Preferably made in USA but not required)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    Edit: Title typo, "I'm looking for"

    I am tired of bad translations and voice acting and/or culture I don't understand. I need something like King's Raid but made in America. I'll settle for anything that isn't time gated, base building crap.

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any game similar to "Oh My Heroes!"?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qnvByOJ9pc

    This was an absolute gem. I remember playing this nonstop back in the summer of 2013, and only stopped when I switched over to apple. I recently came back to android and was in extremely excited to be able to get my hands on the game again, only to find that it was dead. What I really miss about this multiplayer game is the simple mechanics, fun gamemodes, 2D cartoonish simple artstyle, and the plethora of characters with different abilities, which really made the online battle gameplay fun as hell.

    submitted by /u/ymsf
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Something fun to play offline for just a few minutes at a time.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    This is my first post here, hope I got the format right. Looking for a simple time-waster, or a good menu-based rpg that won't make me wait x hrs for a task to finish. My main go-to's right now are One More Brick, hole.io and Plague, Inc. I don't mind paying a few bucks if it's good. This is mostly for short duration time-passing, so something map/round/turn-based that I can turn off without penalty is ideal. Here are my main must-check boxes.

    -Must be playable offline and without sound.

    -No color-matching tile/puzzle games (gardenscapes, candy crush etc)

    -No builder games where you have to wait or pay for a job to finish.

    -No 'let's see how fast you can tap' games.

    -Can be played with the phone laying flat on a table.

    Device: Pixel 3XL

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/HeavySkinz
    [link] [comments]

    Million onion hotel is on sale, does anyone know if it's good?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    Games like shop titans and Shop heroes?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Hello, Ive been playing both and I found out I really like this type of game, is there any more similar to these two? (Like shop managing, preferably medieval themed). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thebowchild
    [link] [comments]

    RTS GAMES

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    whats best game rts that worth playing for years

    submitted by /u/Oussama_Sayka
    [link] [comments]

    Lasted on google play,I made some small changes to it

    Posted: 10 Aug 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel