• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    Android Gaming Game/Device Suggestion Requests, Support and General Discussion - 4 Day Thread for Monday, Aug 05 to Friday, Aug 09

    Android Gaming Game/Device Suggestion Requests, Support and General Discussion - 4 Day Thread for Monday, Aug 05 to Friday, Aug 09


    Game/Device Suggestion Requests, Support and General Discussion - 4 Day Thread for Monday, Aug 05 to Friday, Aug 09

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    Requests for game suggestions, device (phones/tablets/controllers/peripherals) recommendations, technical support questions and of course general discussions are all welcome!. This post will be live for four days beginning now (Monday, Aug 05) and ending on Friday, Aug 09.

    Game recommendations / requests can also be made in our Discord server in the #recommendations channel.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    €549,95..... This is getting out of control

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    [DEV] i created this game where you can jump,drop or invert your color. You only interact with objects with the opposite color of yours. so you run on black ground when you're white and vice versa. Same applies for walls and traps."Invert runner" now on the PlayStore. Feedback appreciated!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    [DEV] I created a retro roguelike dungeon crawler currently free to play on the Google Play Store as Open Beta

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Good building games with good matchmaking?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im looking for a building / strategy game like clash of clans but with good matchmaking. i dont mind the grind, i just dont want to face over leveled people.

    submitted by /u/Martint91
    [link] [comments]

    How does Battle Chasers: Night War treat your battery?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    I mean, it looks very pretty graphically speaking. What does that do to your battery though? Does ii drain a good amount of charge to play, or is it actually fairly optimized?

    I got very dissappointed f.e. by games such as Dota Underlords.for how much friggin battery that game drains, when it's played. How's this game in comparison?

    submitted by /u/RafZlatarov
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good games with active communities?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    The title says it all. Ty :)

    submitted by /u/lulazcoca
    [link] [comments]

    LFG: Fun, strategic, short sessions, not p2e

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    I already have a game that requires money. So I do not wish to invest in another. I would like a game that is not designed around payment. Money for cosmetic stuff, or very very cheap (5$/ mo) would be ok.

    I'm interested in sci-fi, cyberpunk, anime, and history (like kingdom come).

    I like a game that does not require reflexes, can be played in 5 to 10 minute session (but multiple sessions per day possible).

    I also like it to require strategy, planning, thinking (the more the merrier).

    Kind of like a good CCG has you spending a lot of time crafting decks, but a shorter time playing. Or RPGs where you customize skills, gear, etc.

    Hopefully i find something good.

    Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/JayBird1138
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any games on Google Play similar to Skyrim and Zelda Breath of the Wild?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    I really like Open World games and want to know if there is one on Google Play What I am looking the most for -Open World -A good combat system -Offline use

    submitted by /u/zachs23-2019
    [link] [comments]

    Good pc games to stream on Android

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    What are some good pc games that don't require additional hardware or software to play on Android, so basically only the touchscreen (no on-screen button)?

    Streaming itself it's not a problem, I only need some game titles :)

    submitted by /u/PeterSmusi
    [link] [comments]

    Payday Crime War, more countries added to soft launch!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 02:44 PM PDT

    Best non gender lock mmorpg?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Idc if it has autoplay, just no gender lock.

    submitted by /u/Krisu001
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any games similar to Star Chindy, but without the soldier commanding?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    In other words I enjoy the space combat but not the soldier management/xcom style battles. Any games similar that yall could recommend? Starlost is probably the closest thing and I enjoy it as well.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lolidc
    [link] [comments]

    What's your top 5 mobile games ever?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    I just got a note9 and it's opened a whole new world of mobile gaming to me. I haven't played video games in years and years and now I'm hooked.

    Right now my top 5 personal favorites I have on my phone and playing are:

    1) MLB Tap Baseball

    2) Stardew Valley

    3) PubG

    4) Bully Scholarship Edition

    5) Civ Revolution

    *Honorable mention to a golf game called World Golf Tour. Pretty amazing for a mobile game.

    I find it fucking amazing I basically have a ps2/Xbox in my pocket now. If you would have told me when I was a teenager that I have a portable device that stores and plays entire ps2 games it woulda been a dream come true. PSP was cool but this is next level.

    Thinking about getting KOTOR. Or maybe some Telltale games. I'm not into typical mobile games with the microtransactions and mobile game structure, I like full games ported to Android.

    submitted by /u/SilkyGazelleWatkins
    [link] [comments]

    First summoner gameplay

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Just recently started playing this game seems ok but I am just lvl 15, does any1 know if there will be a p2w elements later on etc.? Would be a pity since game seems nice

    submitted by /u/Nykolyakoleh
    [link] [comments]

    what are your biggest and smallest games on you'e phone

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    My biggest is Fate Grand Order at 872 mb and my smallest is Mindustry at 18.92 mb

    submitted by /u/AceIfBattles1204
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone suggest a base building game? Preferably with some degree of strategy

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:46 AM PDT

    I really enjoyed playing art of conquest but it was a massive time sink to play so I was wondering if anyone has an alternative?

    Unlike other base builders, I liked how I had command of individual battles such as placing troops and casting spells.

    I also liked how armies were customisable (I build and upgraded what I wanted) as well as the heroes (levelling skills and equipping gear). So variety in strategy is a massive + for me.

    I also really like hero units :)

    And finally I'm mainly a PVE player so as long as I can chill and do my own thing I'm happy for other whales to bank roll my games.

    I also quite enjoy Titan throne (loads of fiddling with your army and heroes) but I worry it's not that popular and will get shut down (idk if this happens frequently).

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DanuTalis
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best pvp games on Android?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:11 AM PDT

    I'm so sick of hearthstone, clash Royal, and teppen. I'm not into shooters :/

    Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

    submitted by /u/fungusamongus23
    [link] [comments]

    Games like angry birds epic?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    I really liked that game, i know the turn based rpg is a huge genre but i just cant find anything quite like it.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Jitsou
    [link] [comments]

    How to Install Phoenix OS on ANY PC | Android on PC

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] Railway tycoon games for Android??

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    I've been enjoying Theotown for a month now. The way it's transportation works really impressed me!! So, I'm looking for a good transport tycoon especially railways. The things I'm looking for are:

    Station management

    Track managment

    Upgrades of trains (capacity of station)

    As detailed as Theotown (i.e. neither too much nor less)

    Also less pay-to-win (doesn't matter if it's paid)

    If it's offline that'd be cool!!

    Any suggestions??

    Edit : If you can't suggest any railway games than I'm happy to have any other transport games in general. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/anishSm307
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a game with smaller guilds

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    hey androidgamers,

    my so and i are looking for a game to play together which does not require us to be online at the same time. so far we played questland, shakes and fidget and clash of clans. the guilds there are too big for our liking and esp questland became more and more p2w.

    now we need your help. are there good games with character development and:

    - smaller guilds, fe 10 ppl

    - not packed with ads into ads ontop of ads

    we dont like games where you direct control you character since the controls on a touch display are pretty wonky.

    suggest us your best liked games aswell pls. thank you very much! :D

    submitted by /u/yrkh8er
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel