• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Monday, August 5, 2019

    An app that beeps every 10 minutes, with a turn on and off button Android Apps

    An app that beeps every 10 minutes, with a turn on and off button Android Apps


    An app that beeps every 10 minutes, with a turn on and off button

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    I need to take a sip of water every 10 minutes, keep forgetting. What can I use to remind me?

    Edit: This has gotten way too much attention. Thanks everyone for the answers. What I was looking for is BlipBlip app. Very simple userface, short audio with vibration that I can build into this reflex, so whenever I hear the beep, I drink.

    submitted by /u/baybolin12
    [link] [comments]

    A work checklist app

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a checklist app for my work for a few weeks and I can't seem to find one that fits all of my requirements. I work different shifts and depending on those shifts I need to do different tasks, so I need to be able to make repeatable custom titled checklists for each shift type. Some of my tasks need to be completed that week, and then that month. So the ability to reset the checklist manually would handy.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MrOvibag
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing app (geometric patterns)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I'm looking for an Android app that allows to create geometric patterns by manipulating basic shapes.

    An example of that is Isometric for iOS.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/EinUntermensch
    [link] [comments]

    Simple budget app

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    Bluecoins is way to advanced for what I need, something simpler but with the balance in the main screen and a dark thing would be perfect.

    I found Money Manager but it doesn't have a native dark theme

    submitted by /u/armando_rod
    [link] [comments]

    Why do many Android enthusiasts vehemently avoid Google services/apps?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    I don't use many Google apps simply because there are better featured alternatives, but i don't necessarily avoid them. In some cases, a reasonably better alternative either doesn't exist, or it's functionality is a pain in the ass to set up (for those of us slightly less tech literate). So why are (what seems to be) a large and knowlegeble group of users so willing to sacrifice function?

    submitted by /u/jcrosby454
    [link] [comments]

    Retro Music keeps crashing after the latest update

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    Anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/c0mplexx
    [link] [comments]

    app to map underground tunnel/cave networks

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    I need to map out a large underground tunnel network. Instead of pen and paper I would prefer to use software. Is there such an app?

    To clarifiy, in the caves there is no internet, telephone, GPS, xyz. So the app would have to work offline. Ideally it would download the google maps sattelite data and allow me to somehow "draw" the tunnel network ontop of that as I am walking through it. Attaching images/notes to places would be cool too.

    submitted by /u/tansim
    [link] [comments]

    Any good image resizer (Lanczos, bicubic etc.)?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    Is there an app that might serve as a good and high quality image resizer that not only make it possible to choose the desired size and jpeg quality but also the algorithm, like Lanczos or bicubic for example?

    There are apps for resizing but they're all rather simple and not really good for doing it "right" and I would rather not be in need to use a desktop application (though there are many for that as almost every single image viewer let you do this not to mention big apps like PaintShop Pro or Photoshop but that feels like an overkill for such task)...

    submitted by /u/ene_due_rabe
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that maps PS4 controller inputs to touch screen taps?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    This would be a very useful app and a useful way to play games like Minecraft with a controller

    submitted by /u/ThaRoastKing
    [link] [comments]

    Do not disturb for specific apps on a schedule

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    Is there any app that I can set specific apps to stop notifications on a schedule? Slack has do not disturb, but it allows other people to override it and still send me the notification.

    submitted by /u/steelbeamsdankmemes
    [link] [comments]

    (tx) Any info on Phone call recording apps?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    ive had his phone recording app for a while now because i went through a custody case and the woman that has custody of my daughter is a nightmare but infront of the judge she plays a sweet lady. ive gotten many good recordings that show her true nature but recently my CallBox recording app is no longer displaying name and numbers, just private, for ALL calls. i cant find any info if its the app or if its something else. if there is another app that works or if there is something that im missing i would appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/sentenobeast
    [link] [comments]

    Alternatives for Evernote app? Need a good note-taking app.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Currently studying in College and I need an app for note taking with features like Evernote.

    It must be an Android app, free, has online backup, "non-intrusive", can insert images or photos and has the basic tools like Evernote.

    If your suggested app lacks some of my preferences, just suggest it to me. I just need a good list of note taking apps, to point me in the right direction, and I can do my research on each one of them. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CrimsonBloodfang
    [link] [comments]

    What are some best weather apps ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    text finder in image?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    like when you ctrl f on pc to quick search for words or letters but for Android?

    submitted by /u/y101717
    [link] [comments]

    Google Calendar app now has Dark mode setting

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Changelog:

    • When you create or edit an event, you can now interact directly with the Calendar grid to easily choose a meeting slot that fits for you and your guests.
    • You can now enable Dark Theme on devices with Android N+.

    My version is: 6.0.44-261313226-release

    Screenshot of settings: https://i.imgur.com/cDpi39Z.png

    submitted by /u/redsx16
    [link] [comments]

    3rd party apps

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Hi guys!, I was looking for some 3rd party apps suggestions

    submitted by /u/bored_of_irl
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a dialer app to replace EX dialer

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    I loved that dialer. You open it up, it shows the number pad, you start spelling out a contact's name, and then you swipe left on their name to text and right to dial.

    Ex dialer is gone from the store. Do you know another dialer that makes it really fast to text someone?

    Edit:

    I've got stock Google dialer on my pixel 2, but I can't use it to quickly get to text a contact (and the message app makes me click "new message" and search for a contact).

    What I want is to open the app, immediately see a number pad or keyboard, start inputting a name, see a contact, and from there either send a text or start a call.

    submitted by /u/theyregoddogsbrent
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app to control Bluetooth, volume and such with a notification

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am using the P30 from Huawei and in their latest update they disabled the ability to open the notification slider from the top, therefore I cannot control Bluetooth, volume and such from the lockscreen.

    So I am looking for an app that will display a notification that allows basic control over such features.

    submitted by /u/LSGalCohen
    [link] [comments]

    Max Volume Booster not working

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    This is the only volume booster app that I have downloaded that has worked. One day it was working just like it was supposed to and now it doesn't do anything to actually boost the volume. Why did it work one day and stop the next? I've tried re-installing it and it does nothing.

    submitted by /u/taylore321
    [link] [comments]

    Import chrome history into kiwi: can this be done?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    The old Mega Jump

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make the old Mega jump (v1.6.2) - which is no longer available on Google play and doesn't launch when installed via .apk file - work on newer devices?

    submitted by /u/Gidelix
    [link] [comments]

    Kids music app recommendation?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    Anyone have a suggestion for a music app for my 9 year old?

    submitted by /u/DualSportDad
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with Google photos and WhatsApp

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    So I'm not sure what I did, but when I try to upload pictures to SM like Instagram and FB only my WhatsApp pictures show up. I look into gallery, photos, camera and it's almost all WhatsApp pictures I've sent and received. Some pictures from the recently come up, but only one or two out of thousands of WhatsApp media. When I scrolled past all that media from WhatsApp, it's still old pictures I took screenshots of, download from Reddit etc. No camera roll pictures. What happened? I can still look at the pictures with Google photos, but not upload them anywhere

    submitted by /u/via1228
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel