• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, August 6, 2019

    4 different text editors, notpads on windows and nano-subl on linux. All 4 looks different, yet it's the same goddamn file. Everywhere (file *filename*, notepad>save as ..., notepad++>encoding) it says that it's UTF-8. Quite difficult to write a script for it this way. Any idea why is this happening Tech Support

    4 different text editors, notpads on windows and nano-subl on linux. All 4 looks different, yet it's the same goddamn file. Everywhere (file *filename*, notepad>save as ..., notepad++>encoding) it says that it's UTF-8. Quite difficult to write a script for it this way. Any idea why is this happening Tech Support


    4 different text editors, notpads on windows and nano-subl on linux. All 4 looks different, yet it's the same goddamn file. Everywhere (file *filename*, notepad>save as ..., notepad++>encoding) it says that it's UTF-8. Quite difficult to write a script for it this way. Any idea why is this happening

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    Need help resetting laptop

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Hello All, I recently was changing values in regedit to try to fix some lag issues on my Windows 10 laptop and did something wrong and it will not boot up, giving me the blue screen of death. I tried to wipe my computer but it will not allow me to do that as it say I don't have enough space on the drive where windows is installed. Is there a way I can free up space from the drive without being able to normally restart it? And of not will fully cleaning my drive remove windows 10? Any advice would help because I can't find a solution yet and I'm worried about the fate of my laptop. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vortoxin
    [link] [comments]

    sticky trackpad

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Hi I have the acer nitro 5, my track pad is making a really annoying noise like if you had glue on your finger and you stuck it to the table and you try to pull it away, anyways, long story short some juice from some canned fruit salad (non-syrup thank god)spilt a teensy bit on my trackpad (of all places), thankfully it still works perfectly fine.

    I have tried opening it up to clean it but to no avale, any tips on how i might solve this or am I just going to have the worlds most annoying trackpad? Thanks

    submitted by /u/5n0wm3n
    [link] [comments]

    PC doesn't display anything and it restarts on its own

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Over the past couple of weeks whenever I would leave my computer I would put it into sleep mode till the next day that I use it. Almost everytime I go back to computer and hit the power button, it will turn on....then off....then on (and sometimes cycle a few more times) and then finally turn on. After that, however, it will not display anything to the monitor unless I restart it manually a bunch of times. In between restarts I'll try to push everything in to place inside the PC to see if it does anything and i don't really know if it does but eventually it turns on and actually displays something and then it works completely fine until the next time I use it where the cycle repeats again.

    I'm sitting here typing this now after many many restarts with still nothing being displayed.

    I've tried a different monitor, different PSU (which seemed to work..... at first), and also a different GPU.

    Now with the different GPU I don't recall it ever not displaying anything to the monitor but I could be wrong. It still did that "restart on its own" thing I mentioned though.

    It just started doing this all on its own. I never touched anything but all of a sudden it just started restarting on its own and not displaying anything and it's starting to get annoying.

    Specs:

    Intel core i5-4690k

    Nvidia GTX 1070 (the different GPU was an AMD Radeon 7700 HD)

    MSI H81m-E33 mobo

    I honestly couldn't tell you the exact PSU in using but it's 600w.

    I can try any solutions when I get back from work in ~6 hrs but till then, thanks.

    submitted by /u/MajesticBacon_
    [link] [comments]

    Hard drive cloning problem

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Please, anyone, tell me the best software for cloning the hard drive. I need to clone NVME M2 hard drive

    submitted by /u/Walter_brian
    [link] [comments]

    My pc is artifacting heavily, it happens in games also. is my GPU dying?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Problem in nvme M2 cloning in Sony VAIO Pro 13

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I have successfully cloned the OS System nvme M2 hard drive with my new nvme hard drive. The problem is that whenever I boot from new hard drive, the windows does not work and shows ssd not found. Please tell me how to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/volatile_riz93
    [link] [comments]

    SOLVED ! Samsung Monitor FG73 or FG70 stucked in Store Mode.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    ISSUE DESCRIPTION:

    The monitor works about 10 seconds and then flashes to black and cames back on with a box overlaying the screen that said "Store Mode" and a banner along the right side popped up that shows up some monitor specs.

    This banner shows up overlaying the desktop background and shortcuts and can't be clicked on.

    When any button is pressed on monitor, it flashes black again and turn over "normal mode". But 10 seconds later, the "Store Mode" comes back again.

    So, I've had annoyed for 48hrs trying to discover how get out off "Store Mode". Even the Samsung official Support couldn't help me on this.

    (Note that the source detection option gets locked when your monitor is in Store Mode.)

    Here is the process:

    First, press any button on your monitor to get out the Store Mode temporally.

    Then, follow the steps bellow:

    1. Press CENTER button to get the menu display;
    2. Press RIGHT arrow to mark EYE SAVER mode;
    3. Once with EYE SAVER option marked, press and keep the RIGHT arrow until the screen flashes black and turn on again.

    Its done" Your monitor is free from Store Mode.

    If you for some reason want to enter in Store Mode again, you can do the same process, but now to the left side:

    1. Press CENTER button to get the menu display;
    2. Press LEFT arrow to mark SOURCE option;
    3. Once with SOURCE option marked, press and keep the LEFT arrow until the screen flashes black and turn on again.

    You are in the ultra secret SAMSUNG Store Mode!

    Now you can do the get off process to make sure that it works well. :)

    I Hope I could help you.

    Greetings from Brazil !

    submitted by /u/Encefalos
    [link] [comments]

    [WIN10] Headphones Are Distorted, Speakers Arent.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    After driving over the cable to free it from under my desk chair, the sound got really distorted. When watching a show for example the dialogue is inaudible and only crunchy BGM can be made out. Youtube videos are really distorted aswell and I need to crank everything to max to even hear it somewhat. I havent shut down my PC in a while but that didn't change anything.

    Both the headphones I used for years (Logitech G430) and the ones I bought a couple weeks ago but never used ((Logitech G430) exibit the same behavior. My Anker SoundCore 2 on the other hand, work just fine.

    I swapped around the ports, both headphones in the backport and front port, both distorted. Speaker only in front port. Even used an USB adapter on the headphones, still distorted.

    What could it be? Which driver is mucking up? Is the MB just fucked?

    EDIT: DXDiag

    submitted by /u/IamMeWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play an old flash game?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    There was this game on Miniclip called "disc pool". https://www.miniclip.com/games/disc-pool/en/

    However the game no longer works on the site. I tried to use the wayback machine, however the game doesn't load when I try it. Here is a video of the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIIa0mBbX_4 and here is a game that works that has the similar format http://www.oneonlinegames.com/games/carrompool . Do you see how similar the two games are?

    Can anyone help me figure out how to play the original game or get its download file?

    submitted by /u/throwaway4tmr
    [link] [comments]

    Stutter

    Posted: 05 Aug 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Computer has very minor stutters in games when I have discord open for a small amount of time causing me to restart my pc, it's a very minor stutter but it's there and would like to know if there could be any solution to this. I usually just dont open discord anymore to stop this from happening, I've tried reinstalling it and didnt work, turned off hardware acceleration and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/absenceovlight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel