• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Xiaomi Who is waiting for Xiaomi Mi A3?

    Xiaomi Who is waiting for Xiaomi Mi A3?


    Who is waiting for Xiaomi Mi A3?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    I've seen some news that it will be the Xiaomi CC9 but with Android One system. Is it true? Any opinions?

    submitted by /u/eneajaho
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi is recruiting Android Q-based MIUI beta testers for the Mi 9

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    I don't understand about Xiaomi EU ROM updater.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    I'm in xiaomi EU 9.6.27 ROM (xiaomi Mi 8 device) . If I wanna update my firmware or weekly update security by xiaomi.eu ----> Can I update my security or firmware as I did in Global Stable or Global Beta ROM? Like ... Open setting and click at my device and click at Xiaomi EU to check my update and click it. . Or do I need to go to the website to download the new security patch from Xiaomi EU rom and flash by TWRP again?

    submitted by /u/Matterixz
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to Mi 360 Home Camera 1080p with 4G. Please help.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    Hi I can connect to camera on home WiFi network but can't connect at outside with cellular data. Need help.

    Any solution for this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/spy1983
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi 360 degree camera 1080

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    I bought a new 360 degree camera , I install MI Home App in my Android Mobile. Camera is tell Waiting for connection but Didn't generate QR code . What's the problem? Please anyone have solution this problem.

    submitted by /u/Sethupathi33
    [link] [comments]

    I am returning my Mi A2, what phone do I get?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I am returning my Mi A2 because of multiple issues I don't want to deal with anymore. The Wi-Fi connectivity is incredibly weak, my phone calls get randomly silent until I hang up and call again, and worst of all, the touch screen lag makes fast typing on that thing incredibly frustrating. So much so I actually grew to hate the phone.

    What do I pick as a replacement?

    Do other Xiaomi phones have the same touch screen lag problems (I've heard that they do), for example the Pocophone, or the Redmi Note 7? Do I give up on Xiaomi, or wait a bit for the new models?

    My budget is up to $400, but the less the better (for a reasonable good valued phone).

    Thanks!

    Edit: Typos.

    submitted by /u/Fofry
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best custom rom for a Note 7 Global?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I'm seeing a lot of custom roms out there. Just wondering which is the best one out there.

    submitted by /u/strictbirdlaws
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I just bought a mi pad 4 and this is happening, is there any solution to this? Thanks in advance

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:33 PM PDT

    XIAOMI ROIDMI NEX Storm is the world's 1st smart cordless vacuum with mop. Lots of functions and features awaiting you to explore. It is now launched on Indiegogo ��������

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    (Help/Support) My "Mi Fit" app isn't working properly

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Here is the situation: I have an IPHONE 7 and a MI BAND 3, with the "Mi Fit" app installed.

    I can pair my band with the phone easily, and always share my heart, training and sleep information with no problem.But when i try to use the features: "Event Reminder", "Alarm", "App Alerts", "Idle Alert", "Display Settings" etc, it keeps loading and loading forever, and never saves/ends. What could be?

    The Iphone 7 and the app are uptadet. I already tried to reinstall the app and also to restart the phone, but it did not work.

    They are such a COOL features, wish i could use them soon.

    If you don't know any tip, could anyone send me a direct support e-mail/link where i can talk with the Xiaomi boys?

    thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/willekeurigeoq
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change the text selection of miui eu to android's?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    I'm currently on the latest beta of miui eu on poco f1 and I was wondering if it's possible to make android's text selection the default one instead of miui's?

    submitted by /u/megayadorann
    [link] [comments]

    Doubting between MiPad 4 and MiPad 4 Plus

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Hi community,

    I'm searching a tablet, mainly for reading articles, reddit, surfing...

    I know that the MiPad 4 plus is better, although much more expensive too. Further, i think that will be much more hard typing in the screen keyboard. In the other hand, i imagine that the bigger screen can be better for reading.

    What tablet do you recommend for my needs?

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Vinedecurry
    [link] [comments]

    Clear close up of the Moon using a Ribcage modded Yi 4K+

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Permanent notch notifications for mi 8?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    Hello everyone i am running miui 10.3.3 global stable and i have the classic notification problem, they disappear after 1-2 seconds.

    I used to have the poco f1 and on the latest beta rom i didn't have this problem. Any workarounds?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/bxoulidis
    [link] [comments]

    France (maybe in other regions): 20euros offered with code JAPAN20 on mi.com (100euros or more)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    How to remove bootloader unlock time when I've already done it once?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    I unlocked the bootloader of my poco f1 4 months ago. I waited 72 hours. I flashed LOS16 and strangely, upon not liking it, I switched to Pixel Experience. It was my sweet spot. I stayed for three months before realizing i miss the navigation gestures. so I switched back to miui. It had overridden the twrp. i flashed twrp 3 times and it kept being overridden by mi recovery. so i realized if im never gonna use twrp or flash custom rom again, might as well lock the bootloader and make it more secure. i used fastboot flashing lock to relock bootloader. now a month later, i have grown sick of miui. the bottom part, where the navigation bars are, dont work when i enable full screen gestures. the status bar is laggy for some reason. the important notifications only vibrate even though i turned on sound on every app, while the useless notifications like sms get sound. so i'm moving to a custom rom for good. but as i have done it before, i tried doing it with fastboot flashing unlock but it didnt work. im on kubuntu so i installed windows 7 on vm and tried it again. it said that i needed to add my account to my device from device unlock status. i did that and im stuck on a 72 hour waiting period. I've done this before so can't i bypass it somehow?

    submitted by /u/therealjackbuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on rn7?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Any issues?

    Camera quality?

    Durability?

    Video quality?

    How's 660 performing?

    Im planning to upgrade xiaomi redmi note 4x as soon as possible. My budget is maximum for rn7/mi 8 lite. I dont like stock android for mi a2. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dynamo002
    [link] [comments]

    Going to buy Redmi 7 from china

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:31 PM PDT

    Guys, im thinking about buying the redmi 7 for my mom. I heard its a decent phone. The thing is as an apple user i dont know anything about these flashing global rom thing. Is it really necessary ? Can we use google apps like youtube and facebook on this without any fuss ? Its priced 999CNY. What are the pros and cons of buying this phone ? BTW My mom is in Sri Lanka. I checked the network provider's 4G bandwiths. They use 1800 which is available in this phone,So no problem there. Please help me with some advice.

    submitted by /u/Thenura
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something good to be done after upgrading MIUI?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I upgraded my Xiaomi Mi 8 from MIUI 9 (that's how it came in the box) to MIUI 10, through the updater which is in the settings. After the update, should I be doing some things in order to make sure it's all "clean"?

    I think I should factory reset the phone. Or should I reinstall the whole OS through fastboot? I'm not familiarized with these tools at all.

    I'm asking this, because I never prefer to upgrade Windows, for example. I prefer getting a full, clean install. It's better. Although, I don't know if this applies to Android phones.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RemoteRecover
    [link] [comments]

    Is the K20 Pro Play Protect Certified?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Since I can't wait for the Mi 9T Pro, I'm gonna get the K20 Pro. But I'm not sure if the phone is play protect certified.

    Can anyone who already has the phone tell me?

    submitted by /u/Bleuvell
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question for mi a2 lite running android one

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Looking to disable the double tap power to camera gesture on my mi a2 lite running android one. Also known as jump to camera. I cant find the gesture options and ive been looking around forums withouth any luck. Thank you

    submitted by /u/JUICYM4N
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have Mi A2 with Oreo?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, just a quick question. I want to buy the Mi A2 phone, but I read that some users have problems with wi-fi connection, freezes, etc. after upgrading to android pie. I suppose that the phone comes with android oreo installed and you have to manually update to pie. Does anyone know if it's possible to stay on oreo and still get fixes, security updates etc?

    submitted by /u/Wixicz
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Blokada ad blocker work?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    How to make Blokada ad blocker work?

    It works for a while and then app just shuts down, or more like get shut down by MIUI.

    I have Mi9, newest official global, no root.

    submitted by /u/KubaRarytas
    [link] [comments]

    Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 seemingly confirmed, 64 MP camera hinted.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel