• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Tried to upload a 250mb zip file to google drive, it says that it will take 40 minutes, is this normal? Tech Support

    Tried to upload a 250mb zip file to google drive, it says that it will take 40 minutes, is this normal? Tech Support


    Tried to upload a 250mb zip file to google drive, it says that it will take 40 minutes, is this normal?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    Its just a zip file with a couple of open office files. Surely 40 minutes is kinda overkill isn't it?

    I stopped it and started it again to confirm this wasn't a bug and the upload time increased to an hour then proceded to knock down my entire internet.

    I assume this isn't ordinary behaviour?

    submitted by /u/Adramolino
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, at work monitor wasn't working for like a 10 days and now when i turned it on the screen is like in the picture in the link. Is there any chance to repair or is it going to die?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:47 AM PDT

    How Can I switch Android ROMs without losing data?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    so I have an old Samsung Galaxy S5, it has some ugly stock ROM that often crashes or malfunctions, it also looks horrible btw. my issue is that I use it often because is has important data and a lot of game progress on it. So I want to know how to transfer all my files from my current ROM to a custom ROM (RemixOS, LineageOS, OMNIROM, etc.).

    submitted by /u/EnderGopo
    [link] [comments]

    How to group the sticky notes so that if I click all of them come up at the same time?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    How to group the sticky notes so that if I click all of them come up at the same time?

    Basically, in my previous laptop all my sticky notes used to come up together when I clicked on the taskbar icon for sticky notes. Now, in this new laptop, I have to click on the specific sticky note to bring it to the front of the screen. Please help.

    I just want that when I click on the taskbar icon, all the sticky notes should come to the front as in my old laptop.

    https://i.redd.it/n20nj5lukx731.png

    submitted by /u/almostlikeu
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up a Microphone ELI5

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm in the microphone set up wizard but it's only being picked up, just barely when I turn the volume knob but doesn't pick up me speaking. Everything is plugged into the right thing, it's not muted, it's on. It's a blue yeti mic and I can DM pictures of set up but still help pleaese.

    submitted by /u/Mikinyuu
    [link] [comments]

    what here can i safely remove to have more storage on my computer

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    Total backup n00b here, convince me

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a backup solution for my new Windows 10 PC build (it's a beast, for live-streaming, video production, gaming). I need an option that would, in case of an emergency, allow me to 'press a button and everything goes back to exactly the way it was before the emergency' (is this what they call a 'golden image' or a 'full system backup'? I'm not even sure). I'm hoping for something very simple, reliable, and able to be used on another PC if need be - say the original PC dies and I want to restore everything into a new machine. I have been recommended Acronis True Image, but have also read positive things about Macrium, Veeam and Duplicacy. What should I get? What do I need? Convince me! Wildcards are also welcome.

    submitted by /u/hullofriend
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing the sims and my computer did this. Help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    Monitor won't get signal

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    I have no idea what's going on. I've been planning to buy new RAM for my computer so today I opened my case to try out removing and putting back my single ram stick. It was fine and I successfully did so and put the case together again but when trying to turn on my computer, it just doesn't send a signal to my monitor anymore. At first, my motherboard debug led was lighting up for ram so I found out I didn't click it all the way in but now the light is off and it clicked so I have no clue what's going on. I just want to use my computer again, does anyone have an idea of what happened?

    submitted by /u/SeveraSS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel