• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 04, 2019

    Samsung Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 04, 2019


    Daily Tech Support / WSIB Thread - July 04, 2019

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support Thread for r/Samsung.

    Have a question you need answered or looking for advice about which Device you should purchase? Ask! Please remember to adhere to our rules which can be found in the sidebar(s) here, and find some new ones!

    Note: Comments are sorted by new for your convenience.

    If you do not get a response, try asking in the tech support or the purchase advice section of the r/Samsung Discord.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Note 9 Night Mode vs Auto (Exynos)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    Surprisingly impressed with the A70 camera

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Note 10 Invitation

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    Tfw Reddit does not support landscape mode

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    Samsung galaxy note9 raw image edit vs auto mode.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    5 Features You're Not Using - Samsung Galaxy Edition!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Galaxy A80 video shows Samsung’s clever engineering of the rotating camera

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    Galaxy Fit is receiving its first firmware update

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    Samsung in court for misleading phone water resistance advertisements (Australia)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:51 PM PDT

    Samsung accused of false claims about smartphone water resistance

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:19 AM PDT

    Exclusive: Galaxy Watch Active 2 features include ECG and Fall Detection

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    Work tablet and google maps

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    At work I have a "SM-T235" tablet used for work stuff and google Maps

    But google maps is stuttering extremley much and super annoying, any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/totte1015
    [link] [comments]

    June update g9650 (snapdragon unlocked, HK)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Camera problems with S10+

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    When using any app that uses my camera there's no option that I know of to change to the non close up camera. So when using Snapchat, duo, or any other app that uses my front camera, it's extremely close to my face. Any way to change that?

    submitted by /u/Dead_Doves
    [link] [comments]

    Just switched to a Samsung Galaxy A8..

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:08 AM PDT

    ...because i've lost my perfectly fine Huawei P9+ this weekend.

    I have a few issues with it.

    1. Why can't i disable Bixby or better question. What on earth is Bixby?
    2. Where can i find a system wide darkmode? My Huawei phone cost 150$ and it supports it out of the box with 1 click in settings.
    3. Maybe Huawei and others are doing this by default but i couldn't even change my wallpaper without agreeing to some Samsung app. I never had to do this before.
    4. Why, for the love of god, do i have MICROSOFT apps presintalled and i CAN'T delete them? Is that for real?
    5. I also cannot uninstall Facebook. Why. I can only disable.

    So so summarize my first 3 days with a samsung phone: It's basically the most bloated phone i ever used. Anything else is obviously fine..

    submitted by /u/opencryptotools
    [link] [comments]

    Switching iPhone XS to Samsung, should I go with S10E or S10?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    I'd like the opinion from people who own either. I've been an iPhone user for 10 years, initially chose it because it could do way more than a regular smartphone but god knows times have changed. Samsung Pay availability, Power Share and the wide angle camera bought me over. Now if I sell it I can get either the S10 even or the S10E and keep around 200 bucks.

    Trying both in-store, I'm liking the S10E because it's oh so slightly smaller than the XS but with the same screen size and smaller bezels, but I dont know if an S10 would be a better sidegrade.

    Always hated Face ID on iPhone, huge headache on 60% of situations, so I'd be using the fingerprint reader most of the time, so that's an extra point for the lightning fast response on the S10E.

    Is there any day to day little features missing or inconveniences on choosing the S10E vs the S10?

    submitted by /u/throwthegarbageaway
    [link] [comments]

    Pixel 3 XL Nightsight vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ Night Mode (Pretty surprising results)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    Camera test link: http://imgur.com/gallery/s4762Qh

    So I just recently got the night mode update on my Verizon S10+ and I decided to compare it against my Pixel 3 XL. I wasn't expecting it to be this good! In almost all scenarios (except one) it kept up with the Pixel and even surpassed it! Nice job Samsung! Check it out for yourselves and tell me what you think.

    submitted by /u/an_awkwardhuman
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/4 for?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Finally! Dedicated night mode on US S10s!! I'm on Verizon and I just got it! I believe its on AT&T as well.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Coming from a Moto Z2 Play, this camera is amazing!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    S10 5G case support

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just received my Silver S10 5G today only to realise that cases for it are few and far between, I'm looking for a clear case or alternatively a case with a kickstand but i can't seem to find any on the official website

    Anyone got any good links for S10 5G cases in the UK?

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsNavy
    [link] [comments]

    Tested my S10 on the trail today, tried capturing running at high speeds - stabilizer is amazing.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel