• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Printer is not printing clearly some rows and has some random ink dots. What could be the issue? Tech Support

    Printer is not printing clearly some rows and has some random ink dots. What could be the issue? Tech Support


    Printer is not printing clearly some rows and has some random ink dots. What could be the issue?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Several CTRL shortcuts not working on Windows 10

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Many (but not all) of my ctrl shortcuts are not working.

    Working: ctrl+a, ctrl+alt+del, ctrl+x

    Not working: ctrl+v, ctrl+c, ctrl+f

    The most common fix I've seen recommended is to uninstall my Standard PS/2 Keyboard in device manager. I tried it and it didn't work. Another recommendation I've seen is typing "sfc /scannow" in command prompt. I started that 10 minutes ago and it's halfway finished. Writing this while I wait. There's no issue with the keyboard or the ctrl key itself. Thanks greatly for any advice :)

    submitted by /u/MisterRoger
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best tool/app to unzip a file on Android? I've tried multiple with no luck

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    Weird permanent on screen border box/filter (Windows)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I got one that's got me stumped to what could be causing it. My mom sent me this picture where this box stays on screen the whole time starting at login screen. It doesn't appear during startup until it hits the Windows login. Once logged in and in the desktop, she can click on everything on screen, so everything is functional. It's just there's this annoying overlay essentially on screen. Reminds me of a Snipping Tool screen capture permanently on screen.

    https://i.imgur.com/7d70kiB.jpg

    Anyone have any idea what's causing it? Some kind of Windows setting I'm going to guess?

    submitted by /u/Brunark
    [link] [comments]

    Dell Optiplex 755 Help with Windows 7

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    When try to boot windows 7, It sometimes crashes with BSOD.

    Dell Old Desktop Specs

    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz

    GPU: Intel GMA 3100 (Q35)

    RAM: 2 GB

    Storage: HDD

    OS: Windows 7 SP1 32 bit

    submitted by /u/fasdaa222
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Win10 restarting on its own.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    So the problem is that the PC is not loaded at all and it restarts on its own. This started happening a week ago and i tried some tutorials on fixing it, but nothing changed.

    After a restart i get the nasty blue screen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED at the bottom.

    Checked the Event Viewer and saw that im getting Error with Event ID 10016. Followed THIS guide and i still got the same error even after disabling the DCOM thing the guy in the video says at the end.

    Forgot to mention ... Last night i reinstalled the OS so its brand spankin new and its still doing this.OS is on a 240gig SSD that ive checked for errors and such and it says its good. No errors. Checked my other 2 HDDs and theyre healthy too.

    Im just surprised and frustrated that it would get the same errors as before the fresh windows install.

    P.S. Thank God i saved a draft of this right before it reset again.

    Also something i forgot to mention is that from completely off, i turn it on and i have to spam F12 so i can get to Boot Options from where i select my SSD as the boot drive. Otherwise i get a black screen with "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press any key..."

    In BIOS i have my SSD set as my main drive. If i go into BIOS during a reset tho (not turning on from completely off), i dont see my SSD.

    Thats all the info i can think of. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Fate8888
    [link] [comments]

    [No Rush] what are 1ft DisplayPort cables used for?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:54 PM PDT

    What are very short DisplayPort cables used for? I have 100+of them but I can't figure out what they're used for. Are they trash?

    submitted by /u/ChefCremeFraiche
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    I reloaded windows 10 but my computer but all I get is the same page over and over telling me to put in info and then hit next which I do, and then it looks like it is rebooting then it comes back to the same page. I cannot get the computer to reboot to the sign on page.

    submitted by /u/d3lees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel