• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    OnePlus Received OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB with Headphones in the box

    OnePlus Received OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB with Headphones in the box


    Received OnePlus 7 Pro 12GB with Headphones in the box

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    I just received that nice phone and in the box also where headphones with a USB C connector. (Directly under the charging cable). I never saw that in any review or heard that from anyone. Did anyone of you receive headphones with their OnePlus 7 Pro?

    EDIT: Comparing pics from the OnePlus Website it seems to be "OnePlus Type-C Bullets".

    https://i.imgur.com/4GTiQyH.jpg

    submitted by /u/Kiyoshiii
    [link] [comments]

    My OP6 just factory reset itself in my pocket.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    So my OP6 I've had for a year just factory reset while in my pocket. All of my accounts and contacts, pics, etc. were gone. Then I rebooted it, and every thing was back, just like normal. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/dreibones
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful if before updating LineageOS on OnePlus 3(t) and possibly other OnePlus devices

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    OnePlus bullet wireless magnet control does not work anymore

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue, reading and searching for a solution through the internet and haven't seen a single fix for this.

    When I bought my Op6 and Op bullet, the bullet worked fine with the magnet control. That's why I enjoyed these earphones. I didn't have to manually turn on or off the wireless earphones, I could just pop the earphones and it will automatically turn on, if I don't need it, I connect the earphones back together and it'll shut down completely until I put them back on.

    Now that I traded in my OP6 to a OP7 PRO, I paired the bullet to my new phone and now the magnet control does not work anymore.

    I tried the following: Settings > Bluetooth > OP bullet wireless settings > check all boxes

    Settings > sound and vibration > earphone mode > check all boxes

    Forget Bluetooth device and paired again

    Reset factory settings and paired again

    Am I missing something here? It worked fine until I upgraded my phone. The bullet works but now I have to always manually turn off and on the earphones which is not the reason why I bought this in the first place. I liked the magnet control, it was one of the best things about these earphones, especially if you're at the gym.

    submitted by /u/bravetoasterrr
    [link] [comments]

    How's Oxygen 9 on OP6?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I got a OP6 like 2-3 months ago and all this time I've been thinking if I should update it, or leave it as it is (Android 8.1.0, Oxygen OS 5.1.8). Are there any problems that you guys have with the new update? Should I update too, or stay in this version?

    Thanks a lot for your time, and answers!!!

    Edit: OP phones are just sooo gooood!

    submitted by /u/TheKingOfTheMilkyWay
    [link] [comments]

    Changing colour schemes of OnePlus 7 series live wallpapers

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:55 AM PDT

    I love how the live wallpapers are implemented in OP7 series, but the colour schemes putting me off. It's either too light, or just too much pink and red. If someone can change one of them to be darker shades, say shades of blue or gray or black, it will be highly appreciated, since I am not good with these things on my own. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/subhasutra
    [link] [comments]

    Apps to download after getting OP7P?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:46 PM PDT

    I just picked up my OP7P! Coming from my OP3, I can't get over the display and the buttery-smooth 90hz.

    What are some apps that I should be downloading to make the most of my new phone? Browsers, utility and tool apps, apps that are just plain pretty, security apps, apps unique for the OP7P, I'm all ears! Coming from my old 64gb phone, I'm ready to make the most of my new phone with any recommended apps.

    If I am hijacking a prior post or anything, please link in the comments, and I will gladly read through the past responses. Thank you all:)

    submitted by /u/WatchNoob123
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone to oneplus 7 pro - Not receiving any texts, its still going to my iPhone, help

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Today I switched from iPhone on Verizon to one plus 7 pro on t-mobile.

    I still have my old phone turned on and it just now received a text message and i didn't get a text on my oneplus 7 pro at all.

    I then texted my buddy on the oneplus 7 pro, he got the message, but when he responded it went to my iphone again and nothing to my oneplus 7 pro. whats going on?

    EDIT: Solved from comments below.

    submitted by /u/murkr
    [link] [comments]

    Emergency Dials

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    How do I remove or disable the emergency call feature on my OP7 Pro?

    Or how do I change the default emergency number from 911 from something else?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/llamatopia_
    [link] [comments]

    All DRM'd video broken on OP6T with T-Mobile 9.0.12

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    Yesterday my phone updated to 9.0.12 (T-Mobile, locked, stock, unrooted), and now today I can't use any DRM'd video source. YouTube TV, Netflix, and Prime video all just show a black screen (with audio). My wife's phone is still on 9.0.11, where everything works fine. I've tried the standard reinstall, reboot, wipe cache, etc. DRM Info still shows Wildvine at L1. Has anyone encountered/fixed this?

    submitted by /u/decoherent
    [link] [comments]

    When will prices drop?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm looking at buying 7 pro soon, and was told wondering when sales or price drops typically happen. I would assume when a new phone comes out they happen, but are there any other times? Like maybe a holiday sale or something? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mezzo_Cammin
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 3T - Crashes upon connecting to the internet

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit - I have a problem with my 3T. The phone has been running fine and quite a few previous problems actually got fixed when I upgraded to 9.0.3, but now I'm kind of stuck.

    For some reason, when my phone is connected to the internet either via wifi or through the carrier, it crashes in less than 20 seconds. It is definitely recreatable, I have to be very swift in disabling the wifi when turning on my phone in order for it not to crash.

    I'm not sure what exactly causes the crash. At first, it only crashed when opening chrome, gradually it got worse and now it crashes when connected to the internet in general. All this happened in a day btw.

    I'm curious if anyone even has the slightest idea why this is. I do not believe it is, for example, let's say, the notification bar, as I still seem to be able to get notifications. I can open up chrome and firefox when not connected to the internet without crashing my phone.

    I would prefer not to have to reformat my phone, but it would not be the end of the world. Any help is much appreciated!

    edit: I have tried wiping cache, I have 20 gigs of free storage on my device

    edit2: I sort of fixed it myself by uninstalling chrome. :)

    submitted by /u/SoSwiftastic
    [link] [comments]

    3T dropping 4G after PIE update?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Oneplus 3T keeps dropping 4G network connection after pie update, only restarting and toggling airplane mode on/off fixes it. Any fix for this? Never had a problem since december 2016 before updating to PIE.

    submitted by /u/outofmyheadyo
    [link] [comments]

    Slow data/everything loads slowly whether I'm on 4G, wifi, 3G, etc

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have a bizarre problem with my oneplus6 - completely randomly, regardless of where I am, or what type of internet I'm connected to, things like Facebook, normal web pages, Instagram, snapchat, etc will load slowly or not load all the way. I switch to my 400mb wifi at home, connected to the 5ghz access point, still does the same thing. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what's causing this. I've restarted, disconnected/reconnected wifi, etc. It happens randomly at work, at home, everywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? I truly can't figure it out. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Edit: A quick search of this sub quickly shows me this is a common problem. Unfortunately I don't see any long term solutions yet. I am on ATT if it matters, has anyone solved this? So frustrating.

    submitted by /u/fieldsofgreen
    [link] [comments]

    How long does the roll-out of new software take?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    I have a OnePlus 6. I saw a recent post Oxygen OS 9 was rolling out to the OP 6 and 6T, but I still haven't got it yet. How long does the Rolling out part take usually?

    submitted by /u/LesleyN00
    [link] [comments]

    Verizon sim

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    Just got the 7pro. I'm having issues with texting. Person I'm texting receives my texts normally and replies but I don't get any texts back. Data works fine and calls. I have Verizon. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/SuchiCat
    [link] [comments]

    Best Smartwatch for OnePlus 7 Pro?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    I'm planning to invest in a smartwatch for my OP7P.

    Features that I absolutely need:

    a. Heart rate

    b. Sport modes: Swimming, Cycling, Running, Walking

    c. Sleep mode [Preferably automatic]

    d. Notifications

    e. Reply through watch options [Disconnect calls with message, quick responses, etc.]

    Currently considering:

    i.Fossil Sport

    ii. TicWatch E2

    iii. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active

    Views/Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/nirav_p2
    [link] [comments]

    OP7 Pro issue

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Nova Launcher, not rooted. Intermittently, pressing on any app icon or folder on any homescreen is non-responsive. I can swipe between screens just fine, even access and click on articles in Google now. Only a reboot will clear the issue. Seems to be occurring more frequently. I tried clearing cache as well. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/robdam1001
    [link] [comments]

    Real world results with USB PD on OP7/P?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    We know the OP7P supports Warp at 5V upto 6A for 30W total. Warp is proprietary (and good) tech.

    We also know if you use any other USB charger (non-PD), it usually can pull 1.4-1.5A at 5V, but QuickCharge and other proprietary tech don't work with the OP7P.

    But OP did say the OP7P supports USB-PD upto 15W, presumably on the 5V rail (USB PD can do 5, 9, 12, and 20V) upto 3A, which is pretty standard.

    But has anyone been able to get anything close to that with an official USB PD charger (usually this is C to C cable in a certified PD brick)? I only saw one XDA thread, and they could only pull 1.8A... which is just a tad higher than the 1.4-1.5A we would get with say a cheap 5V 2.4A charger, for example.

    https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7-pro/help/power-delivery-providing-15w-charging-t3933399/amp/

    You can measure current with *#808# in phone app.

    I'm looking for actual results if anyone has experimented before I buy a brick.

    submitted by /u/nobeconobe
    [link] [comments]

    I found this temporary RAR file in my file manager on my OnePlus 5 . Can I delete this?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    RCS with 7 Pro?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    Others on my carrier here in Canada (Koodo) have been getting RCS (I'm using the Google Messages app) but mine just keeps saying it's not compatible with my device. Will I be able to get it soon?

    submitted by /u/acheney1990
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protectors - keep the one that comes with the Pro, or go for a UV tempered glass one?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I have the film one on my Pro still, it's not peeling yet so was trying to keep it for as long as possible. I guess major drops it'd be useless, but everyday stuff it should protect the screen?

    The Whitestone UV tempered glass one seems to be the one to get, but it's pretty expensive and not easily bought in the UK so will probably get an unbranded one from Amazon or AliExpress further down the line. Just unsure on the UV curing and the install looks messy.

    submitted by /u/geecol
    [link] [comments]

    OP7P Battery Life

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:39 AM PDT

    Unfortunately, I can't provide screenshots because I fell asleep when the phone was at 3% and it died overnight. However, once I got it on, I went straight to settings and found that I'd gotten 10:10 out of it. Not rooted, dark theme OS, 45% ish brightness. My usage was Google Music for several hours, about an hour of Netflix, two hours of YouTube, an hour of Google Maps, and about 2 hours of downloading new games and trying them out. I pulled the phone off the charger at about 7:15 and it died at about 11:30.

    I'll do another battery test in a few days if I get the chance.

    submitted by /u/hopelessautisticnerd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel