• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    OnePlus OnePlus: Worst Customer Service I've EVER Experienced

    OnePlus OnePlus: Worst Customer Service I've EVER Experienced


    OnePlus: Worst Customer Service I've EVER Experienced

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:20 PM PDT

    So I bought a protection plan for my OnePlus 6 but had bought it 30 days after the device purchase so it was rendered useless. Managed to get the ok with getting a refund on it after pulling teeth from OP costumer support for like a month. They email me saying they have successfully processed the refund and it will be in my account in 7-10 business days. Flashforward a month and I have not received anything from OnePlus. I meet with my bank who say there are no pending transaction from OnePlus, Servify or anything of the sort for the amount I paid for the protection plan.

    So I talk to OnePlus customer support to inquire where the refund was. Because they said they successfully processed the payment, they say there's nothing they can do despite me showing my bank statements to them proving that I have yet to receive anything.

    TLDR: I paid for a product I can't use. Was granted a refund. Never received the refund. Showed proof and talked to my bank. Oneplus doesn't care cuz they claim I should've gotten it despite the unequivocal proof that I didn't. I never had to spend so much time and effort in NOT getting a refund compared to the likes of this company.

    submitted by /u/waynechriss
    [link] [comments]

    Received my OnePlus 7 Pro today and placed it next to the 5T and One for comparison (pic inside)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:53 AM PDT

    I bought my OnePlus one more then 4,5 years ago. Best phone i ever used period. Then i jumped to the 5T, this was also such a nice experience with better features like fingerprint sensor and face recognition, also bloody fast!

    Now my 7 pro arrived today. People say it's heavy or really big but i don't notice such a huge difference and actually love the feel of it, also the curved screen is not really an issue and looks beautiful! Oh, yes and the speakers... The speakers are amazing!!! What an upgrade to my 5T.

    To show the Oneplus family all together i made a picture of them a together. Its cool to see what has changed in those years and how they went from a flagship killer to genuinely being a flagship.

    Would love to hear what you guys think about the 7 Pro

    submitted by /u/preciouscode96
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get vibration patterns please?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    Pre made ones, the ability to create your own and to be able to assign different patterns to different apps. The main issue with the vibrations for me is the pattern is too short and fast, too easy to miss a message notification in your pocket. Having a slightly longer, and maybe more complex pattern would dramatically improve the vibrations, which I feel most people think are weak. I believe it's just the patterns are too short and fast, at least that's how it is on my 6t.

    submitted by /u/TroutGrub
    [link] [comments]

    3 days and I'm loving this phone. OnePlus 7 pro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I'm sold. This is such a good device. I got the almond color OnePlus 7 pro and so far it's been amazing. I'm coming from an iPhone xr which I'm giving to my mother in law. I love the software and the display is amazing. But I am actually enjoying the camera. The pro mode allows me to catch some really amazing raw images which I can edit later. OnePlus really knocked it out of the park with this one. I'm sold on it for sure.

    submitted by /u/bcsteene
    [link] [comments]

    [Download] OnePlus Launcher 3.4.0.190704192317.9057351 (July 4, 2019)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    [New Update] "NotifyBuddy" As OP6T has amoled display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    [Download] OnePlus Camera 3.4.19 (July 3,2019)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    OP7 Pro front facing camera with Whatsapp

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    Not sure if people are experiencing the same problems as me....

    But i've noticed, when i take a photo using the front facing camera on Whatsapp, it rotates the photo 90 degrees making it a landscape photo. Anybody else experience that? I have to rotate it 3 times for it to be portrait.

    submitted by /u/Gillfeesh
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely weird behavior on a logitech powerplay mat

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    So i got a oneplus 7 pro last friday. Today when i sat to use my computer, instead of putting the phone on my desk's charging dock, i put it down on top of my powerplay mat to finish watching a youtube video i was watching on my way to the desk. All of the sudden the video skips to the next video, and the screen starts going crazy. like there's some ghost hand randomly messing with the phone. I've owned this mat through 3 phones, and this is the first phone where this happened. Moto z2 force doesnt do it, and sammy note 9 doesnt either. It's just the oneplus and only when the mouse is charging. Not a huge deal, since i pretty much never put the phone there, but it's just super weird.

    submitted by /u/lookoutneit
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 6 Battery and Display?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Haven't seen much praise for the display quality or battery of the OP6 so I was wondering how good/bad they are.

    Especially the display quality, are the colours vibrant enough if they matter to me? May just opt for the s10e if the op6 isn't that good in these aspects. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/disabledd
    [link] [comments]

    Accessibility button at the same spot where the manual screen rotate button is now I cannot manually rotate screen

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:41 PM PDT

    I like to set auto rotate off and manually click the rotate button that was located at the bottom right corner. Now I have the accessibility button turned on the manual rotate button no longer show up whenever I rotate the phone physically.

    submitted by /u/libo720
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protection for 7pro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Hi all, I recently ordered the 7pro (yesterday) and I'm waiting for it to arrive. However I haven't ordered a screen protector as yet. Looking for recommendations on an excellent screen protector.

    I've been seeing different options - liquid, tempered glass, film. I know that tempered is supposed to be a good option, but I've never heard of the liquid before. Any comments/feedback/recommendations on the latter?

    Also, I know that an issue with the 3T was that the curved edges prevented edge to edge protection with the tempered glass, and that some cases pushed up the protectors that did have edge to edge protection.

    TL;DR: Need help choosing a screen protector for my OnePlus 7Pro!

    submitted by /u/skmaria
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!!!!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    I was applying liquid glue tempered glass...... And some of the liquid glue went into the volume and power button...... Tried to wipe it off, but some still manage to get through

    It works fine but it smells really bad, is there anyway to clean it or does it evaporates overtime?

    submitted by /u/KayV07
    [link] [comments]

    2 questions: Does the OnePlus 7 (regular) have zen mode? And have they optimized the battery on the 7 pro yet for when it’s running at 90hz?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Can't find any concrete answer online, I'm basically debating whether or not to spend an extra €150 on the pro model, just for a notch-less display. So far I'm having trouble justifying the jump in price as I don't think I really care about scrolling through Twitter at 90 fps at the detriment of only 4 hours of screen time and the curved edge display apparently picks up a lot of light when watching videos during the day.

    For context, I'm a student with little to spend on big flagship phones, and my number 1 priority is a big battery to last me a full day at college. The notch on the regular 7 model is annoying but if it has an impressive battery (albeit at 60hz) and zen mode for when I need to work, I'll def go with that (128 gb since I have many games clogging up storage on my phone)

    Just need quick answers, thanks in advance 🙏

    submitted by /u/el_Byrno
    [link] [comments]

    The setting for Macrodroid to take a pic of anyone who gets my password wrong isn't working. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    It is a template option under popular, to set your phone so it takes a picture of whoever guesses your password wrong. I tried the template out, and it didn't work. Then I manually put in the settings to do so, and it still isn't working. When I enter the wrong password, the screen changes to landscape mode briefly and then goes back. Its not taking a picture though. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/michelosta
    [link] [comments]

    Send files to iphone ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    So the native send file is only for oneplus devices and Android in general how may i be able to send files to iPhones?

    submitted by /u/Sam65856
    [link] [comments]

    Customizing the Ambient Display

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Is there any way to customize the Ambient Display with different watch faces, colours etc?

    Currently using the AMOLED app for a custom one but stock is always better especially if I can change some stuff.

    submitted by /u/Ceilingfan328
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommemdations for a Stylus for One Plus ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title.

    submitted by /u/phenomenal11
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of rooting my OnePlus 5T

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    What method did you guys use? Also more importantly can anyone confirm that Google Pay still works after rooting? Thanks

    submitted by /u/immortalcontroller
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have any guides for taking pretty night shots?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    Got a oneplus 7 pro, and a tripod from amazon. I've never done photography before but i've always wanted to take some nice firework shots/ shots of the night sky.

    Anyone got any tips ? Pro mode or night mode?

    submitted by /u/Vladamirski
    [link] [comments]

    OP7Pro - 6gb or 8gb

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    Thinking of trading in my OP5 for the 6gb version of the Pro, but have just realised I would be downgrading my RAM from my OP5. Is there any noticeable difference?

    submitted by /u/JCarmello
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 3T broke, upgrade to 7?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    So, title basically. My 3T has served well, but I dropped it today and it smashed. It's not really worth repairing, as it needs a new rear camera and a new battery as well, and it's nearly 2 and a half years old, so I'm wondering, is it worth it to go for the 7? Or the 7 Pro? Are the features on the 7 pro worth an extra £150? Or would it be worth it to look elsewhere?

    The lack of a headphone jack is a bit annoying but I can live with it.

    submitted by /u/alphacsgotrading
    [link] [comments]

    Any experience with returns?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Hey wondering if anybody can give me some more info on returns, recently bought a OnePlus 7 Pro (delivered 6 days ago) and while I love the phone, it's just too dear for me at the moment. Any help would be appreciated like how to do it, are they easily contactable etc.

    submitted by /u/ZosoRocks3
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a vr compatible with oneplus 7pro?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Ive been searching for a compatible vr but with no luck, anyone have any vr for such big phone like op7pro?

    submitted by /u/Alharithsa
    [link] [comments]

    Oneplus 7 Pro voice recorder?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello today I noticed I had "sound/voice recorder" in app drawer.
    I don't really remember it being there at all and I accidentally uninstalled it lol.

    Is there any way to get it back? You guys have it installed?

    submitted by /u/scraber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel