• Breaking News

    [Android][timeline][#f39c12]

    Saturday, July 6, 2019

    OnePlus [First Release] "NotifyBuddy" As OP6T has amoled display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.

    OnePlus [First Release] "NotifyBuddy" As OP6T has amoled display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.


    [First Release] "NotifyBuddy" As OP6T has amoled display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Shout-out to OnePlus for still supporting the 3

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:46 AM PDT

    The OnePlus 3 has been out since 2016, yet it's still running smooth on Android 9. This phone just keeps getting better, and I dunno if I'll need to upgrade anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/Luigi64128
    [link] [comments]

    What wallpaper are you using?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    If you can send the screenshot and/or the link where i can find the wallpaper.

    submitted by /u/T4hir_
    [link] [comments]

    [OP7Pro] Battery is a beast on this thing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    I tried using my 5T's settings which are a 60hz screen and FHD instead of QHD for 1 day and I'm getting 8 hours of screen on time in one day with 31% left!! Thats insane and i never came close to this number.

    With the battery full empty i would end up having roughly 11 hours of screen on time. Impressed by this thing every day again.

    How is the battery life for you guys?

    submitted by /u/preciouscode96
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best OP7P gcam port that doesn't look crazy washed out?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Just switched to a OP7pro from Pixel 2XL and a question

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    So coming from a pixel 2xl on Verizon to a OP7pro with t-mobile, the biggest gripe I've found was that I don't want to use the t-mobile video calling. Is there any way to switch it to duo as the default?

    submitted by /u/carkid367
    [link] [comments]

    Adaptive Touch apps for OP7P specifically (mostly volume/brightness control)?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm struggling to use my OP7P one handed, but I've been making some fun changes to help out. Kiwi browser is something this sub recommended for its one-handed options, and I really appreciate that recommendation - it has completely changed my browsing experience!

    An additional thing I find myself struggling is brightness and volume control (volume mostly when watching full screen videos). I looked for floating widgets, but then I discovered a host of "assistive touch" apps, which mimic the iPhone feature of the same name. I've never owned an iPhone before, but the feature itself seems really useful and I don't want to scoff at it just because it was developed by Apple. I really think that such an app would greatly improve the usability of the larger OP7P.


    Do any of you use such an app, and if so, could you share your recommendations? I downloaded one just to try it out and I really liked it, but I uninstalled for a few reasons. First, the brightness control didn't work - it didn't match with the native brightness bar in the notifications panel in any way. Second, I was hoping for a "volume" button, rather than "volume up" and "volume down" buttons, because both of those buttons didn't increase/decrease my volume, but instead simply opened my volume control panel (which I prefer anyways).

    Thank you all in advance:)


    TL;DR: Are there any good Assistive Touch apps that work with the OP7P specifically? I am looking mostly for brightness and volume controls, and preferably no popup ads. Thanks!


    Edit: Assistive, not Adaptive

    submitted by /u/WatchNoob123
    [link] [comments]

    Phone tells me my SIM-Card is missing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    I have an OnePlus 6 and for now 3 weeks my phone tells me I have no SIM-Card. I tried the Card on a different phone and it worked. Is there anything I can try before sending it back? (It is still guaranteed)

    submitted by /u/philu1
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Recording at the latest update.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Why is the screencast logo enabled when recording the screen? There is already a recording logo at the top left. OP6 latest update.

    submitted by /u/subversivecliche
    [link] [comments]

    My OnePlus 7 pro just died on me. The screen is black, holding the power button for 30 seconds does nothing. Even when I put it on the charger the screen stays pitch black! What could this be? A hardware error?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Broken Instagram DMs

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    I've had this phone for just under a month and since then my Instagram has been cutting parts of images whilst pictures and videos in direct messages show a small zoomed in portion of the content. My Instagram was last updated on the 1st of July. Anyone else experienced this and have a potential fix??

    submitted by /u/akifazeem
    [link] [comments]

    [OP 6 - 9.0.7] - face unlock not working properly after update (stable release)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Using face unlock, the phone no longer instantly unlocks, it will unlock but then quickly lock and maybe stay locked or unlock again.

    Anyone else having this issue after the latest 9.0.7 update? I'm on a OnePlus 6.

    submitted by /u/mylilbabythrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [OP7Pro] I have a huge space between my navigation bar and keyboard.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Im talking about this issue

    Anybody knows how i can remove this space if it's even possible?

    submitted by /u/preciouscode96
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6 Won't Turn On After Software Update

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    I just got the latest update notification today. I downloaded and installed the update. But when I reset the phone it boots as normal to the OnePlus logo where the white balls spin around and then it vibrates, this is when the lockscreen usually shows up but now it is automatically turning off. Does anyone know a fix for this? Or how to get back to the last software?

    submitted by /u/-NOP-
    [link] [comments]

    Secondary Contacts List?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I have a OnePlus 6T with 2 SIMs. One personal and one work. Is it possible to have separate contact lists? I use the phone primarily for personal use (Have WhatsApp, Telegram, etc) and I don't want my work contacts to see those items. Do you know of an alternative or is it just never give anything access to contacts?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lexiperplexi91
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 review: Not ‘Pro’ but definitely not amateur

    Posted: 05 Jul 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Just bought the OnePlus 7 Pro and I have this weird dimple under the screen... anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    How can auto brightener works without front sensors?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    For some reason I thought it would only work if there was any sort of sensor in the front of the screen.

    submitted by /u/paniko0
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of the new rotation animation introduced in the recent update?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    I personally really enjoy how fluid it is as the animation is playing out but for some reason, I'm not too keen on the way it spins. It's more akin to the image being pinned around the upper half of the display and then spinning into the new orientation.

    I know I am really nitpicking and that I will only rotate the phone with videos and photos but the animation is a little too funky for me. I prefer the classier feel of the previous rotation. But enough about my silly opinion. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Gtready
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 6T default messaging app not working right

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    So this doesn't happen all the time but it still happens. Either it be in a group chat or one person sometimes when I push send the message just disappears and doesn't go through. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or whatever?

    submitted by /u/DoshSpanky
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there no good custom ROMs for the OnePlus 7 (Non Pro) guacamoleb

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    I am currently using a OnePlus 3 and love how it's always supported by custom ROMs and mods. I am currently using HavocOs.

    I've had my eye on the OnePlus 7 but I'm mostly not considering it because of the lack of custom ROMs. The OP7 pro has considerably higher developer attention. I presume the reasons are the non availability in the US and it being inferior to its bigger brother.

    Is this going to change or is the developer page for OP7 forever going to be blank (exaggeration)?

    submitted by /u/sohrabhamza
    [link] [comments]

    OnePlus 7 pro - Pressing buttons whilst on phone calls

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    I am not sure if there is a setting I am missing or something I am doing odd, but I always end up pressing buttons on my phone with my ear whilst on a phone call. I came from an iPhone 6, and the screen on that turned off completely when I raised it to my ear. I am not sure if this is due to the front camera being hidden.

    Does anyone else have this problem? Or a solution?

    submitted by /u/Knot-a-Cop
    [link] [comments]

    Decision

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Hello oneplus-ers ish. I want to upgrade my S7 and cant decide what to get. I first wanted the 7 Pro but it is too much for me(price). I can't decide now between a 6T, the normal 7 or a samsung galaxy note 8 or 9. Any thoughts ? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/robertos_walk
    [link] [comments]

    Chat features and crashing??? ����

    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    Hey, OnePlus 6T user here, and I was wondering about two things.

    The first is if anyone knows when Chat Features will be supported for OnePlus 6T's on Verizon through Google Messages.

    The second is, does anyone with a 6T experience fairly frequent crashes, where the phone completely restarts and occasionally just cycles through restarting? One time my phone even bricked for an hour! Hoping someone knows what to do.

    submitted by /u/DarkInferno343
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel